PDA

View Full Version : goals

veechrome1
01-29-14, 12:05 PM
Has anyone stopped getting goals in restaurant story all of a sudden? I'm on Lev 51 and right after I completed oodles of noodles goal, no more goals have popped up. Not the clipboard or anything. Does anyone know why? Thanks

igames4me
01-29-14, 12:08 PM
Those were the last goals

You have to wait till new ones are released
I was hoping for valentines ones but I guess we aren't getting any this year

veechrome1
01-29-14, 12:11 PM
Thank you so very much! I was hoping to get goals that unlock the birthday oven but I guess I have to wait then. Thanks again!

igames4me
01-29-14, 12:16 PM
Thank you so very much! I was hoping to get goals that unlock the birthday oven but I guess I have to wait then. Thanks again!

Oh those were unlocked from past goals so you will not ever be able to unlock them
Or any items that you currently have that say locked by goal ... Since those goals are expired

We've been getting 1goal line every month

ElaineCarrel
02-01-14, 09:41 PM
The next monthly goal "should" start next Wednesday. I say "should" loosely since we normally get them towards the start of the month and on a Wednesday since that's the update day. I also believe that the CNY challenge ends then also. Or that's what someone said.