PDA

View Full Version : the free gems

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:28 AM
I got free gems by downloading City Story and Farm Story, but I have no intention to play them. If I delete these apps, will the gems disappear?

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:33 AM
I got free gems by downloading City Story and Farm Story, but I have no intention to play them. If I delete these apps, will the gems disappear?

No.

Go for your life.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:50 AM
I'm a android user and installed bakery story, farm story and world war and didn't get any gems... do you onlu get free gems on iphone or ipod?? Or is this a bug? Now i deleted bakery and world war but i played for at least 1 day... is there a waiting time for gems? My id is HouseDV

Unregistered
01-14-11, 02:59 AM
I'm a android user and installed bakery story, farm story and world war and didn't get any gems... do you onlu get free gems on iphone or ipod?? Or is this a bug? Now i deleted bakery and world war but i played for at least 1 day... is there a waiting time for gems? My id is HouseDV

Did you follow the in-game link advertising that you would get gems for it? Because you won't get them otherwise - like if you just went to the iTunes store yourself and downloaded the games. You need to download them via the in-game prompt.

And no, all you have to do is open the newly downloaded game for, like, 5 seconds, and the gems should appear in your other game.

Email TeamLava if it really is an issue? I also don't know if being on Android would have an effect, but it would be weird if it did...

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:32 AM
Uhm.. i installed world war with the link in the game... the other 2 i didn't... i emailed team lava and know i'm gonna try it again... if it works i will reply

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:39 AM
Uhm.. i installed world war with the link in the game... the other 2 i didn't... i emailed team lava and know i'm gonna try it again... if it works i will reply

Good luck. Hopefully you'll get those 6 gems from World War... as for the other two, you're out of luck since you didn't download them via the in-game link - you won't be getting those 12 gems, unfortunately.