PDA

View Full Version : Can't scroll train order

ciarjen
01-29-14, 09:41 AM
The new style train order is not fully visible so you have to scroll but there is no way to do it because there is no scroll bar. If you swipe your finger to move it, it will hit all the "load" buttons and if you use small movements to avoid the "load" buttons, it doesn't move the order up so you can see the bottom.....I can get the order to move but it moves straight back down again before I can see what the items are.

I've managed to load one order with this new style but it took me ages to try to get to see the bottom items when with the old style train, these were immediately visible without any scrolling.

I'm playing on an ipad air, so not a small device. I can imagine it must be even more difficult on a phone.

kooky panda
01-29-14, 10:51 AM
My first scroll I touch at the very top of an order. After I fill at least one order, then I will only touch a filled order box to scroll.

I will check to see if one can be added.

[S8] Regina
01-29-14, 01:29 PM
The new Train order menu has no scroll bar, however, tapping on the image and scrolling up or down the menu will allow you to view other orders. Please let us know any feedback on this feature as we are always trying to improve game play experiences. :)

Mylly2
01-29-14, 06:02 PM
It needs a scroll bar. It's awful the way it is, it's a gem trap.
Already players are complaining and have lost gems. There are also players no longer doing train orders.

angela3737
01-29-14, 07:50 PM
Agree .. This feature is not user friendly ..the old style you could also see items to see all items of what you needed even on a small device like my itouch ... It's really super hard to see the other items to load with the new look..I don't even want to try anymore to scroll becuase chances are you will load it with using gems unintentionally ...

Also ..not sure how much this new train style ( if any ) has changed thr program of thr game ..since this change on this update feom last week , I can no longer use use the side shop to sell any of my goods ..I'm kicked out 100 % of time even after 30 plus attempts ...I'm on itouch 4 generation .. Before this change , I could sell 1 item after 10 attempts on the shop. ..not 1 successful ability to sell after this new update of train ...

fantik
01-31-14, 02:46 PM
Yesterday I lost A LOT of gems trying to scroll down the list of train items on my iphone. I almost had enough to buy a cat. It had taken me so long to earn these gems, I had finished a lot of train orders and successfully avoided all the other gem traps! And thanks to this new "improved" design it was all gone in a second. I'm so frustrated

tankerslacers
02-01-14, 08:24 PM
Regina;836835']The new Train order menu has no scroll bar, however, tapping on the image and scrolling up or down the menu will allow you to view other orders. Please let us know any feedback on this feature as we are always trying to improve game play experiences. :)

The new set up of the train orders makes it way too easy to accidentally click in the wrong spot costing a player LOTS of gems. Please, either have a set up where you can see all the train items at once, with no scrolling necessary or revert back to the previous set-up of displaying train items.

Please?!? Thank you?!?

ciarjen
02-02-14, 05:48 AM
Regina;836835']The new Train order menu has no scroll bar, however, tapping on the image and scrolling up or down the menu will allow you to view other orders. Please let us know any feedback on this feature as we are always trying to improve game play experiences. :)

Thanks but I tried this. I put my finger right in the middle of the image and then move it to scroll but the image is small compared to the size of my finger and the finger gets close to the load button as you move. If I do manage to move the order up, it drops down again immediately before I get a chance to see all the items on the order.

I tried using my little finger to scroll but this is just awkward and doesn't work well and really it should not be necessary to resort to such methods just to be able to play the game and I am playing on a big device, an iPad.

The old style order had no need for scrolling so it was easy to view the whole order before deciding to load any time.

mymummy789
02-02-14, 09:28 AM
Add me to the list of people no longer sending train orders. Why on earth did you change it? I cannot understand how anyone thought the new look was an improvement!!!!

pistachio99
02-04-14, 09:22 AM
If this train design must stay could you at least add a 'are you sure you want to spend 1000 gems' warning before emptying the gem bag? This change has certainly made me change my play habits and I am barely at the train now for fear of lost precious gems.

altheamae64
02-05-14, 07:32 PM
It's not an 'improvement' for the game users - it's a wonderful improvement for TL though as it's the perfect example of a gem trap.

They score 10 out of 10 from me for that one which, sadly, has made me stop playing.

Huge apologies to all my neighbours, especially the ones I exchange gifts with daily, but if I want to get mugged I can wander down Oxford Street with my wallet hanging out of my back pocket.

ClaireBrianna
02-05-14, 08:01 PM
I'm on an IPad Air and I have the same problem! What I figured out, as odd as it sounds, is if I just tilt my IPad it lets the other items sort of slide down to where I can see them and safely load things without accidentally using gems, and I've also lost gems trying to load the train before I discovered the tilt method. Hope this helps someone, and hope TL fixes this issue soon.