PDA

View Full Version : New recipes and appliances ideas.

d1fferen7
01-29-14, 08:58 AM
1. Smart Oven - the new appliance idea.
The recipes for it will be:
1. Chicken with potatoes Making time: 12Hrs , Earnings: 8,900 , Cost: 2,000.
2. Pork with rice and veggies Making time: 8Hrs , Earnings: 6,000 , Cost: 1,800.
3. Baked veggies with ham Making time: 16Hrs , Earnings: 10,500 , Cost:2,500.
4. Lasagna Making time: 2Hrs , Earnings: 3,000 , Cost: 1,500.
5. Baked potatoes with gravy sauce Making time: 5Hrs , Earnings: 4,000 , Cost: 1,700.
6. Lamb with tomato sauce Making time: 3Hrs , Earnings: 3,100 , Cost: 1,200.
7. Turkey with onion Making time: 22Hrs , Earnings: 11,400 , Cost: 3,200.
8. Pork with cabbage Making time: 12Hrs , Earnings: 7,800 , Cost: 2,050.

Features: With the Smart Oven, when your food is ready to prepare, it has plus 4 hours to stay there, before it will be spoiled. That means, if the food was done before three hours, it has seven hours in total to be served.

Do you like these ideas?:)

meme1098
01-29-14, 12:23 PM
I like the recipes but not the name. Doesn't a furnace heat your home?

d1fferen7
01-30-14, 01:17 AM
I corrected it :) look again

ElaineCarrel
02-01-14, 09:36 PM
#9. They already have a similar recipe on 1 of the ovens u have 2 buy and I think it's the Shamrock Oven. It's Cabbage and Bacon. It cooks 4 I believe 6 hrs. I don't remember all of the specifics. I know about this cause I'm currently cooking it right now.
#6. Once again there's a similar Lamb recipe. It's cooked on the Tiki Oven and I just finished it is I don't remember the specifics. Believe me, once I max a recipe I quickly forget all the info since some other recipe takes over 4 it.
I doubt they'll do ur Turkey recipe since they've over done turkey. There's 1 recipe in the reg oven. We did a I think it was a smoked turkey at thanksgiving and I believe just recently in a update there was a recipe 4 honey turkey and bacon. I believe the reg oven turkey takes 8hrs 2 cook. U should b able 2 check the facts about it since u don't have 2 buy it or do anything 2 get it.
Also let me suggest creating a couple of appliances instead of just focusing on 1 and bogging it down w 8 recipes.
I applaud ur creativity in suggesting this type of appliance. I just thought I'd let u know about these other recipes.

TinksThots
02-02-14, 12:11 AM
Also let me suggest creating a couple of appliances instead of just focusing on 1 and bogging it down w 8 recipes.
Ack! Please no! That's how we end up with stuff like the burger grill and its one lonely little burger... I'd actually like to see more recipes on that, or the smoker, it also only has one... The price of building almost isn't worth it, even for ones with three on them, except that they're my gem source. :/

I applaud ur creativity in suggesting this type of appliance. I just thought I'd let u know about these other recipes.
Ditto! {*^_^*}