PDA

View Full Version : 💚 Do You Believe This?

chalupa2030
01-29-14, 02:28 AM
" Dragon level, order, and species do not affect the probability of getting a rare dragon. To breed a desired dragon, you simply need the correct parents and enough patience while we confirm the rules and update the tool."

I think I do!

What is meant by "while we confirm the rules and update the tool?"

VenomDragon1
01-29-14, 05:56 AM
What are you talking about? Where is this posted?

chalupa2030
01-29-14, 07:22 AM
Well I am not sure its posted anywhere, actually. What does that matter? My friend is always telling me this, but she thinks it does matter. I don't think it does!

So ~ I wanted to see what others thought here:)

VenomDragon1
01-29-14, 07:40 AM
I agree 100% that "level, order, and species do not affect the probability of getting a rare dragon. To breed a desired dragon, you simply need the correct parents and enough patience" is totally correct.

The part that I was curious about was the "while we confirm the rules and update the tool" but it doesn't really matter. :)

chalupa2030
01-29-14, 08:09 AM
I agree 100% that "level, order, and species do not affect the probability of getting a rare dragon. To breed a desired dragon, you simply need the correct parents and enough patience" is totally correct.

Oh, so you believe it! Interesting.

The part that I was curious about was the "while we confirm the rules and update the tool" but it doesn't really matter. :)

Me too! No clue what that means:(. Of course, neither does my friend!

jptheripper
01-29-14, 08:56 AM
[Do not discuss third party sites] (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)

jptheripper
01-29-14, 09:04 AM
To be clear,

Level 4 firestorm and level 4 forest
Have the exact same odds as
Level 10 dawn tree and level 10 honeybee

Order, rarity, level have no impact on probability

kooky panda
01-29-14, 11:04 AM
The levels or order you place your dragons, also the names of the dragons does not matter .

Closing thread since second part of the original question is referring to a third party forum.