PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 1-29-2014

kooky panda
01-28-14, 12:25 PM
Pending no issues, we should see some new items this week!

I like this weeks update!

Splurged and bought a few heart table/stool sets even though they were pretty expensive. I like the fireplace, but I already have the standard one and the holiday one.

My only gripe is that it would look great with pink stuff, but I don't have enough gems for the pink flooring (I could use my tea room wallpaper).I did purple, though, and I quite like the look.

http://i60.tinypic.com/15yglyr.jpg

Pardon the blank walls. Can't decide what wall decor I want yet

Nelvette
01-28-14, 01:08 PM
Pending no issues, we should see some new items this week!

Ok new items, not new goals. Great that way I can expand my bakery with no worries. Thank you!

ElaineCarrel
01-28-14, 04:39 PM
Ok new items, not new goals. Great that way I can expand my bakery with no worries. Thank you!
Kooky panda posts the same saying every week even the week we get a new challenge. So I would NEVER base my decision about expanding on this statement. Go back and check the other update threads and ull c what I mean.

Now on to the update...

I would like 2 c Olympic themed items since the opening ceremonies r on 2/6 and the events start on 2/7. All I'm asking 4 is just 1 wks worth of items. Then next Wednesday TL can start a new challenge based around valentines day.

It really doesn't matter 2 me, this is just what I would like 2 c.

cherryberry9
01-28-14, 04:42 PM
Valentine ITEMS please...

OnCloudDivine
01-28-14, 05:37 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that, because they gave us a table, chair, and wallpaper for coins last week (the kind we typically receive along with goals) that followed a rose theme, we won't get any valentine's goals this year...and that breaks my heart :(

Additionally, RS already got their Valentine edition for Android; typically goals come along with new editions when they're released and not after. These are just theories that I really hope are incorrect.

hiralhg
01-28-14, 08:00 PM
Whatever the update... I must like the items and they must be really cheap and worth coins...

ElaineCarrel
01-28-14, 08:09 PM
Whatever the update... I must like the items and they must be really cheap and worth coins...
I've got this huge-blank area in my bakery w nothing in it-plz give us something I can put in there I don't want 2 pull anything else out of storage 2 put in there

Please make it w coins, no gems. Also no box please since we never know what we're getting. It's purely the luck of the draw.

my607
01-28-14, 08:27 PM
No Olympics it's boring. Pretty Valentine update. Last week was horrible update just add a box which had dull colors.

carabellexo
01-29-14, 12:56 AM
Valentines day goals :)

minidemon88
01-29-14, 01:06 AM
Hoping for a super duper nice valentine LTO! Some new recipes, goal and decoration would be great too!

rosewaterlily
01-29-14, 01:30 AM
Considering the timing of past goals, I don't think there will be Valentine's goals either and doubt the goals will come until next week. Hoping for some Valentine themed food displays for coins. I liked the coin food displays we got last fall/winter (pie sale, fall bread, Thanksgiving cupcakes, holiday cupcakes, apple cider). I might even go for a gem food display if it's really cute (love the glass case displays--have five in my bakery right now).

Given that there's an ice skating display in the recent winter box, I don't think winter olympics are in the cards, surely they would have saved ice skating if there were to be an Olympics theme?

Doesn't it seem like we never get LTOs in this game anymore? I see one in restaurant every week, but I don't even remember the last time we got one in bakery besides the black Friday sales.

trh1
01-29-14, 04:31 AM
Hi would love some Valentine Goals and some new recipes for the basic oven and drink machine. I have mastered every recipe on every oven and I can't see why ye can give us more on the reg ovens like ye do in RS all the time. Please, please, please :)

twospoons
01-29-14, 06:10 AM
we'll all see shortly, but the time hasn't run out on the winter wedding goals yet (i finally finished yesterday), so it's definitely not goals this week. I'm guessing a valentine-y LTO, because we haven't had one recently, right? (i get mixed up with restaurant, so i may have forgotten if we did.) we had the rose decor 2 weeks ago, and box last week, so that's why i'm guessing that. and some more gem-purchase decor.

LalaSmooth
01-29-14, 08:36 AM
A new oven please

minidemon88
01-29-14, 09:29 AM
Doesn't it seem like we never get LTOs in this game anymore? I see one in restaurant every week, but I don't even remember the last time we got one in bakery besides the black Friday sales.

You're right! If we don't count in the one we got during BF sales 2013. Then the last LTO we got in bs was the Pirate's Party. And that was back in July. *facepalm*

I need more LTO!! :( Some time I don't understand why there's a need for me to keep baking rvc everyday. =.=" It's just so boring!

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 10:42 AM
A new oven please

Better yet, some new recipes on the appliances we already have!

ashrb
01-29-14, 11:11 AM
I don't understand why folks want to see LTO's so badly when we still have issues with getting actual decor with every update. Wouldn't people prefer to see more decor that isn't limited rather than an LTO? I don't get it.

ginrae22
01-29-14, 11:15 AM
Better yet, some new recipes on the appliances we already have!

yes yes yes! I wish. It's such a simple request but it just never seems to ever happen.

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 11:16 AM
WANT NEW RECIPES ON REGULAR APPLIANCES! If the design team can't even do that then I think they need to get a new design team! It's getting ridiculious! It not that hard to come up with recipes for existing appliances!:rolleyes:

IsisGarden
01-29-14, 11:41 AM
More Valentine's Day items, please. Lots of reds and pinks. A couple at a table having a Valentine's date would be great. Also, can we have pink, red, white, and yellow roses in standing vases for coins?

ChickieCago
01-29-14, 11:51 AM
WANT NEW RECIPES ON REGULAR APPLIANCES! If the design team can't even do that then I think they need to get a new design team! It's getting ridiculious! It not that hard to come up with recipes for existing appliances!:rolleyes:

I 100 % agree. Please see my thread in Bakery Suggestions & please add to the discussion about needing new recipes on existing machines. I don't know what's happening to TL - sorry to say it seems like it's dying. I wonder myself why they don't hire some more staff & designers. Some games just stop updating altogether (Farm) when they are very very popular or some are just stuck in the mud. There I said it.

Nelvette
01-29-14, 11:54 AM
I want pink flooring for coins. Also more tables and chairs in pink and red for Valentine's.

supahmonkiee
01-29-14, 12:04 PM
Umm…what does ice fishing have to do with Valentines Day?

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 12:07 PM
What is wrong with the Winter Fireplace? It won't go against the wall....can a mod help?

The ice cupcake won't go against the wall either.....there's a glitch that needs to be fixed!!! Can a mod flag it over?

my607
01-29-14, 12:07 PM
What's with the winter decorations? There's no wallpaper or tiles that new. A counter that cost 10 gems.

igames4me
01-29-14, 12:14 PM
Wow I actually like the update... Luv the tables and chairs (coins extra luv)
Luv the decor even if its not vday .... Actually thinking of buying the penguins on sleigh

AnnasCoffee
01-29-14, 12:15 PM
Umm, we got some more animals and another ice sculpture. Where's the stuff for my BAKERY? Why do we keep getting animals, doesn't TL have a pet shop game?

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 12:18 PM
Hello? Doesn't anyone else notice you can't place the Winter Fireplace or Ice Cupcake against the wall? Am I the only one?

nicola211982
01-29-14, 12:21 PM
Hello? Doesn't anyone else notice you can't place the Winter Fireplace or Ice Cupcake against the wall? Am I the only one?

Yes mine are the same, Android if it makes a difference.

supahmonkiee
01-29-14, 12:21 PM

Lol xD
I will buy it and try for you sweetie ^~^

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 12:22 PM
Yes mine are the same, Android if it makes a difference.

I'm on iOS. Needs to be fixed.

Vera545
01-29-14, 12:23 PM
What is wrong with the Winter Fireplace? It won't go against the wall....can a mod help?

The ice cupcake won't go against the wall either.....there's a glitch that needs to be fixed!!! Can a mod flag it over?

SAME HERE, love the new items, but can't place them correct

letsrockout
Wow very disappointed in this update I'm on level 99 been waiting for vday stuff..smh at TL

supahmonkiee
Hmm. Seems like a design error in the coding. Its a pixel bigger than what it shows. Hopefully they will fix this!

ashrb
Are we being punk'd??? :confused: did they not just have an entire winter item removal? Yet they give us more winter items? The only v-day related items are a table/chair (which I do like even though it's quite pricey), a counter, and a heart mirror. That's just sad.

my607
01-29-14, 12:24 PM
No, I didn't know that. Maybe I will buy it when it's fixed. Where's the Valentines decoration or display. Instead we get ice sculptures and winter decorations. Boring

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 12:26 PM

The fireplace:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/014ea265d0d990c5297997d7137b1bde.jpg

The ice sculpture:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/c0e936340fb06eb2b89933a7fcf250ed.jpg

lilkeeks
01-29-14, 12:27 PM
I love the fireplace but I'm sad it is covered in snow; it will be put in storage until next year. I'm still hoping we get a Valentine's version with a few more Valentine's items

Nelvette
01-29-14, 12:27 PM
:( :confused: :eek: :mad:

supahmonkiee
01-29-14, 12:28 PM
The ice fishing bear looks like the Coca Cola polar bear x'D

supahmonkiee
01-29-14, 12:32 PM
Of course RS gets a real V-Day update…

MagMags0408
01-29-14, 12:48 PM
Why are the penguins wearing Santa hats?

cpebbles73
01-29-14, 12:51 PM
What is wrong with you guys worst item update ever ... Winter really you just removed all the winter items to give us more??? What's that all about ??? And where are the valentines day items??. Get it together RS has love their update..

yumyumsnack
01-29-14, 01:03 PM
This update exceeded my expectations - I'm loving it! I think it's much better than RS this week. The santa hats don't bother me - maybe they couldn't get the penguins out sooner - really cute though. It's still early winter TL time so not eager to rush through the season decor- wise.

saucysammis
01-29-14, 01:10 PM
I love the items, but....and it's a BIG but... The floor decor fireplace and cupcake statue are coded so that they are taking up the space behind where they are placed. So the fireplace can't go up against the wall and the statue is one square diagonally away from where it takes up a floor tile.

srg70
01-29-14, 01:22 PM
I love the items, but....and it's a BIG but... The floor decor fireplace and cupcake statue are coded so that they are taking up the space behind where they are placed. So the fireplace can't go up against the wall and the statue is one square diagonally away from where it takes up a floor tile.

I'm having the same problems. The items don't go on the square you want them too.

rita6834
01-29-14, 01:23 PM

The ice cupcake won't go against the wall either.....there's a glitch that needs to be fixed!!! Can a mod flag it over? I'm having the same problem

ashrb
01-29-14, 01:31 PM
What is wrong with you guys worst item update ever ... Winter really you just removed all the winter items to give us more??? What's that all about ??? And where are the valentines day items??. Get it together RS has love their update..

Agree completely.

amydawg1
01-29-14, 01:31 PM
Would love some Olympics goals so I can use the gifts I collected!

jopazz
01-29-14, 01:34 PM
I love the tables and the chairs, but dopes anyone else think they don't exactly match?? Which is ok because they can be used separately, just think they look odd together.

Mochamomx2
01-29-14, 01:40 PM
The heart mirror sits VERY low. The ice sculpture and fireplace are off by a square as others have stated. Is anyone coming up with ideas outside of sculptures and fireplaces? I have too many now. If team lave is running out of new ideas why not just release old goals as is being highly requested? At the very least, new recipes would be appreciated.

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 01:40 PM
I love the fireplace, hope they fix the glitch so I can put it against the wall. It goes great with the winter wedding theme.

rosewaterlily
01-29-14, 01:54 PM
This week's update looks cute, like the heart table especially. Might get the polar bear and penguin eventually, and the fireplace if they fix the placement glitch. The 15 gem sledding penguins are glitched too if you drag and check the placement. The candy heart counter is pretty but too many gems for a counter mostly to be covered up by food. Why are gem counters so expensive in this game? Almost always 10-15 gems. I've bought quite a number of gem tables for 2-3 gems so I wouldn't mind gem counters if they were around the same price, instead I don't have any gem counters because they're so expensive. Probably won't buy anything for now since I went on a shopping spree for ~3 millon coins and 71 gems already this month and am 300 K short of my 20 million expansion that I'm eager to get before Valentine's.

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 02:09 PM
I love the fireplace but I'm sad it is covered in snow;

Which begs the question, why on earth is the fireplace covered in...well...snow? :confused:

mamareader02
01-29-14, 02:18 PM
So...no new ovens or recipes? Now I have nothing to make!:(

nmishii
01-29-14, 02:18 PM
Which begs the question, why on earth is the fireplace covered in...well...snow? :confused:

Go take a good look at your bakery ... do you see a roof? :D

Really, that's a good question.

mamareader02
01-29-14, 02:20 PM
Go take a good look at your bakery ... do you see a roof? :D

Really, that's a good question.

Lol! Never thought of that,good one!:)

Breejan1987
01-29-14, 02:31 PM
Any idea if the fireplace is going to be fixed? It's worthless to my decor as it is. I wish I had checked here before buying.

MsBrookeNicole
01-29-14, 02:50 PM
I like this weeks update!

Splurged and bought a few heart table/stool sets even though they were pretty expensive. I like the fireplace, but I already have the standard one and the holiday one.

My only gripe is that it would look great with pink stuff, but I don't have enough gems for the pink flooring (I could use my tea room wallpaper).I did purple, though, and I quite like the look.

http://i60.tinypic.com/15yglyr.jpg

Pardon the blank walls. Can't decide what wall decor I want yet

edit(KP) added to post 1

haleycat94
01-29-14, 03:01 PM
I don't care for this weeks update. I was hoping for valentines day goals, not more wintery stuff. I don't want or need more. Very disappointing..

igames4me
01-29-14, 03:02 PM
I'm hoping for goals next week but won't get my hopes up

Snowlotus04
01-29-14, 03:06 PM
Why is my idea of CHOCOLATE TABLE and CHOCOLATE CHAIR in RS and NOT BS?!!! Not that I don't like the new ones in BS, I actually do, but my ideas are suppose to be for BS!! Not RS!!! :confused:

kooky panda
01-29-14, 03:28 PM
Any idea if the fireplace is going to be fixed? It's worthless to my decor as it is. I wish I had checked here before buying.

TL is current looking into this.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64737-New-decor-has-glitch&p=836809&viewfull=1#post836809

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 03:34 PM
TL is current looking into this.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64737-New-decor-has-glitch&p=836809&viewfull=1#post836809
Thanks kooky.

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 03:36 PM
I'm hoping for goals next week but won't get my hopes up

I highly doubt there will be Valentine goals. If we get new goals it most likely will be for the Olympics...but those probably won't start till 2nd week in February.

natwstrickland
01-29-14, 04:00 PM
I just opened my bakery story and received a goal to buy a table with a reward of 6 gems..... did not have this goal on any other game currently playing and I did not complete any prior goal in order to receive the gems.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about receiving gems, but the goal seemed so random. Did anyone else get this?

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 04:08 PM
I just opened my bakery story and received a goal to buy a table with a reward of 6 gems..... did not have this goal on any other game currently playing and I did not complete any prior goal in order to receive the gems.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about receiving gems, but the goal seemed so random. Did anyone else get this?

You must have downloaded a new game or you reached a level on another game that completed a goal. There were no new goals released today for BS & RS.

filochick1982
01-29-14, 04:37 PM
I love the tables and the chairs, but dopes anyone else think they don't exactly match?? Which is ok because they can be used separately, just think they look odd together.

I have OCD when it comes to this kind of stuff and get annoyed when things don't match. I don't get why they insist on mismatched tables and chairs! This seems to be the trend lately with BS. Disappointed that they don't match AGAIN. How hard is it to make them match?!?!?!!

ElaineCarrel
01-29-14, 04:40 PM
I so like this update. I HATE the RS update. 4 the 3rd wk in the row either the table or the chair will cost u gems. I don't understand this at all. RS goes from curvy-Cupid-chocolate, I wonder what next wk's c will b?
I'm wondering what next wk's update will b?I'm hoping a challenge is in the works.

mergirl96
01-29-14, 05:02 PM
I love the the tables and chairs, but I can't say much of the other items, except one. I know that animals don't belong in a bakery, but the penguin and polar bear ice fishing was so cute I had to buy it.

marianagresta
01-29-14, 05:13 PM
...I know that animals don't belong in a bakery...

I have the belief that only unmagical animals don't go in a bakery.
Magical animals are ok.. lol..

filochick1982
01-29-14, 05:23 PM
Those winter items will be going into my winter bakery early January 2015. Sorry TL, but I've moved into to Valentines decor....

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 05:25 PM
I have the belief that only unmagical animals don't go in a bakery.
Magical animals are ok.. lol..

Lol. They work if you have an outdoor section :p

PepperWoo
01-29-14, 05:41 PM
Only bought tables and chairs. The others should've been in another update my friend.

nukesters2
01-29-14, 06:41 PM
What on earth is up with having absolutely no sort of even remotely pink floor tile that doesnt cost gems? :mad:

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 07:02 PM
What on earth is up with having absolutely no sort of even remotely pink floor tile that doesnt cost gems? :mad:

I'm on iOS and I have the Love Heart Tiles which are 15,000 coins and the pink carpet which are 15,000 too. You can use those.

electrikbarbarella
01-29-14, 08:28 PM
LOVE the new tables! The new chairs are perfect with the tables from last year. I used the gingerbread chairs from the Christmas update with the new tables, they have the same shape and look nice together.

Snowlotus04
01-29-14, 08:47 PM
The heart mirror is rather low, is this also a mistake? I'm hoping so...

xoxjenn
01-29-14, 08:50 PM
I really hope this isn't the Valentine's Day update.
Too much winter & not enough red & pink!!!

AutumnHikari
01-29-14, 09:21 PM
Not a bad update. I like that both the chairs & tables are coins for once, and also that the lovely winter fireplace is for coins (though I have an awful lot of fireplaces in these games). It's almost like they had some winter stuff left that they forgot about so they released it now.

But guys, I wouldn't get so worried about V-Day...lately TL has been giving us holiday decor and goals quite close to the holiday. So I think we still have lots of time to see more decor and V-Day goals.

hiralhg
01-29-14, 09:24 PM
The update is okay... Y on planet earth does TL have to make tables and chairs more pricey with every upcoming update????? N no tiles or wallpapers for V day... Please TL give us pink tiles worth coins ....

CakeOOH
01-30-14, 01:07 AM
I've run out of goals and recipes, but have no way of going back to the goals I missed in the past, so ive got nothing new baking.... when will we get new recipes?!

Acey09
01-30-14, 02:03 AM
I love love love!!!!! the Candy Heart counters!!! But the Ice Cupcake is way to big! Fireplace is awesome though! Good job TL. I know I was B*tching about the crappy love basket items, but this is making a lot of the frustration go away!

minidemon88
01-30-14, 02:11 AM
Heartcake Table: 47,500 coins
Heart Stool: 12,500 coins
Heart Mirror: 5 gems (Wall Deco)
Sled Penguins: 15 gems (Floor Deco)
Ice Cupcake: 10,000 coins (Floor Deco)
Winter Fireplace: 28,000coins (Floor Deco)
Ice Fishing: 20,000coins (Floor Deco)
Candy Heart: 10 gems (Counter)

I wasn't really expecting any winter theme items anymore. So surprised! Love the table, chair and especially the PENGUINS!! I was so happy when I saw the penguins, it look really like the Reindeer Penguin we gotten few years back. Which I've been asking for a re-release for ages with no hope. :( So I'm pretty please to have something similar instead. More penguins to my collection! Yay! XD

But seem like they still have not fix the alignment issues for the sled penguins, ice cupcake and the winter fireplace yet. :( Will wait for awhile before I get them.

IsisGarden
01-30-14, 10:27 AM
This update is okay. Not really much I care for.
I really like the Heartcake table, but it is a bit expensive for my taste. To buy 6 tables, which is what I often do, it would cost me $285,000. Not sure I want to spend that much right now.
I like the Heart stools. Not sure I want to spend $150,000 to buy 12 stools.
Not sure what to make of the Candy heart counter.
I haven't purchased a thing from this update. Maybe, another money saving week for me. If I make enough money by next week's update, maybe I can afford the Heartcake table and heart stools.

juxtaposition
01-30-14, 10:28 AM
No items on my main account on iOS, I'm wondering if they have been removed because of the positioning problems.

It's an okay update, I think I'm right about valentines goals, very unlikely now we've had tables etc. everything usually comes together. Oh well.

Can't say I am enjoying these games much lately, trying to crack on with saving for expansion... Spending more time on arts and crafts, guess that's no bad thing huh?!

Anyway, hope everyone enjoys the new stuff... Off to bake a BS inspired fimo truffle!

igames4me
01-30-14, 11:09 AM
Uh oh items got removed

Wow maybe they released the wrong decor? That was supposed to be for Christmas since those penguins on sled are wearing Christmas hat.

Maybe we were supposed to get valentines decor

yumyumsnack
01-30-14, 11:43 AM
The fireplace and ice sculpture are fixed and can now be placed against the wall :) The penguins on the sled are removed. :( If decor was released in error, then next week will likely be Valentines.

pipipooh1977
01-30-14, 11:45 AM
The fireplace and ice sculpture are fixed and can no be placed against the wall :) The penguins on the sled are removed. :(

I don't have them back....????

yumyumsnack
01-30-14, 11:47 AM
Have you tried all the usual techniques - force close, reinstall etc?

kooky panda
01-30-14, 11:48 AM
I am checking on the removed items.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64737-New-decor-has-glitch

pipipooh1977
01-30-14, 11:52 AM
Have you tried all the usual techniques - force close, reinstall etc?

Yep, still don't have them.

kooky panda
01-30-14, 12:07 PM
I am checking on the removed items.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64737-New-decor-has-glitch

Update..

Got word that these items have been temporarily removed from the Market while TL resolves an issue with the items.

They should be back shortly!

carabellexo
01-30-14, 01:29 PM
Thank you!

CuteTali
01-30-14, 01:37 PM
LOVE the heart tables, but the stools really don't match, they could've just copied the exact same design from the tables to make matching stools, and then use the heart stools with matching heart tables.

The heart wall decor is glitched. When you hang it up, it doesn't hang up, it sit low by the floor, which I'm pretty sure is not where it should be. I hope this gets fixed soon.

The rest of the decor is also glitched, hope they fix it too, I want to buy all of it when it works right.

Seems like they mixed xmas, winter and a bit of vday items all in this update, maybe holiday leftover, but not bad items, so I don't mind it at all, will still buy and use next year.

I hope they give us items that looks as cute as what Petshop story got these past two weeks, everything pink and red and hearts and teddy bears all over. Totally irresistable.

filochick1982
01-30-14, 02:31 PM
Looks like the heart mirror has been fixed, it's looks right on my wall now.

bobbyrae
01-30-14, 04:35 PM
Looks like the heart mirror has been fixed, it's looks right on my wall now.

Everything was fixed...except that they disappeared for some players and new items cannot be purchased at this time.

filochick1982
01-30-14, 04:41 PM
Oh are they bringing the items back? Didn't want to buy them til the issue was fixed but now I can't buy them at all?

trh1
01-30-14, 05:26 PM
Hi I had the them up to about 10 mins ago and now they have just disappeared. I hadn't had a chance to look at them all day and was just about to buy some of them when the just up and disappeared. I most certainly hope they'll be back !!!!!

pipipooh1977
01-30-14, 05:38 PM
I wish we knew what is going on, the glitch is fixed but yet they haven't been re-released. Would like to have them to buy. When are we going to get them back in the store?

Nelvette
01-30-14, 05:52 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa237/daly1012/93c24d7f6b10a00fe74434ffdc245304.jpg

I can't believe this, full table for Stormie's Store

pipipooh1977
01-30-14, 06:27 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa237/daly1012/93c24d7f6b10a00fe74434ffdc245304.jpg

Ok, so Stormie gets fixed decor but we can't? What the? Can a mod please check on this? I'm getting really annoyed why these items aren't back I the store! :mad:

AnnirasSweets
01-30-14, 06:43 PM
I have this glitch too and I'm pretty darned annoyed lemme tell ya. I bought several of each item and now they're just GONE! But don't worry TL made sure to keep the coins I wasted so at least someone made out!

bobbyrae
01-30-14, 07:52 PM

Have you seen his wall? :p

yumyumsnack
01-30-14, 08:20 PM
Have you seen his wall? :p

LOL, that's hilarious :) In RS, too. People seem genuinely upset that Stormie deleted them. Wonder how they noticed??

AnnirasSweets
01-30-14, 08:44 PM
Bwahahaha that IS hilarious. Those people posting on Stormie's wall are young kids....right? I mean please tell me it's school children posting because they don't know the forums exist so they had no way of finding out Stormie's not a real neighbor. I refuse to believe that these are grown adults.

filochick1982
01-30-14, 11:00 PM
Why would Stormiest delete any neighbours? I thought he was automatically everyone's neighbour?

kvoeller
01-30-14, 11:16 PM
Hahaha too funny. His wall is cluttered with full, full, full, add me, full. For a second there I thought I was reading my own wall. :p What a funny glitch I've seen Stormie have full tables but have never seen wall posts before. Made my day.

Acey09
01-31-14, 01:26 AM
The thing that bothers me most is that Stormies Bakery does not look that great. It should be an awesome bakery with all the cool items (not only those from this update but just every items that goes with the theme).

Design team, be creative! Let us see what your decorating s****s are!

chewytwix
01-31-14, 06:15 AM
my fireplace had been fixed since yesterday. maybe yours is fixed now?

Nelvette
01-31-14, 06:17 AM
All my stuff are gone. I want my decorations back I bought them and now they are not showing in my storage....

juxtaposition
01-31-14, 06:21 AM
Still no sign of the items in my store.... Will this game ever be fun, like games should be? TL really don't care do they? No mod response, and to top it all we get Crash-My-Phone FS2 Valentines to download to really rub it in....

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 06:33 AM
LOL, that's hilarious :) In RS, too. People seem genuinely upset that Stormie deleted them. Wonder how they noticed??

Could be people being sarcastic too. My question is how did they find him if he was no longer their neighbour? :confused:

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 07:05 AM
Would really like to know why we don't the items back in the store, pretty lame update if all we get is a table, chair and a counter! This isn't fair at all. What a horrible company! :mad:

minidemon88
01-31-14, 10:02 AM
I didn't even get the chance to buy any of the items before it got removed. :( I've noticed that they've also edited the items away on the update pop-up in-game too.

Was still planning to get the sled penguins but it was gone. Please fix them and re-release back to us again!

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 10:05 AM
I didn't even get the chance to buy any of the items before it got removed. :( I've noticed that they've also edited the items away on the update pop-up in-game too!

I noticed this too, and the mods are staying silent which means we aren't getting the items back and they won't tell us that. I think this is a load of you know what! I'm so ticked off...no one better get on my bad side today........:mad:

igames4me
01-31-14, 10:08 AM
So if the decor was a mistake...and we aren't getting it back

Give us the right decor we were supposed to get.... Valentines decor coins

minidemon88
01-31-14, 10:11 AM
It can't be a mistake right? Otherwise, why used them to decorate Stormie's bakery? They could simply just decorate with other stuffs instead. I'm really hoping it can't be a mistake. Caused I really want that sled penguins!

carabelle
01-31-14, 10:19 AM
Glad I got mine before they all disappeared! Hope we are getting more Valentines things.

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 10:41 AM
I noticed this too, and the mods are staying silent which means we aren't getting the items back and they won't tell us that. I think this is a load of you know what! I'm so ticked off...no one better get on my bad side today........:mad:

See post 93. Kooky did address the issue.

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 10:43 AM
It can't be a mistake right? Otherwise, why used them to decorate Stormie's bakery? They could simply just decorate with other stuffs instead. I'm really hoping it can't be a mistake. Caused I really want that sled penguins!

Wouldn't exactly be the first time things were released by mistake, but I don't think that is the case here. The tulips on the table and beehive were both released by accident too and that whole incident was very badly handled. :p

We will just have to see what happens with these items.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 10:46 AM
Kooky said the items have been temporarily removed, I wanna know how temporarily? And if we aren't getting them back why does Stormie rub them in our face by having them on display in his bakery? I think a mod needs to start asking questions, I would. The develop team would know when we are getting them back or IF we are getting them back. Silence only makes players mad! The glitch has been fixed so what is the big hold up?

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 10:54 AM
Kooky said the items have been temporarily removed, I wanna know how temporarily? And if we aren't getting them back why does Stormie rub them in our face by having them on display in his bakery? I think a mod needs to start asking questions, I would. The develop team would know when we are getting them back or IF we are getting them back. Silence only makes players mad! The glitch has been fixed so what is the big hold up?
I'm sure Kooky passed it on as she said she would. She is not employed to TL so she has to wait like all of us to get an answer from the development team. I am sure that as soon as she hears something she will let us know. If you are upset by seeing them in stormie's store then perhaps you should stop visiting stormie. :)

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 10:58 AM
I'm sure Kooky passed it on as she said she would. She is not employed to TL so she has to wait like all of us to get an answer from the development team. I am sure that as soon as she hears something she will let us know. If you are upset by seeing them in stormie's store then perhaps you should stop visiting stormie. :)

:p:p:p:p:p:p

They do have direct contact with TL, they have said this before. So they can find out.

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 11:17 AM
Having contact and being able to get an answer different from that which she has posted are two very different things. I don't believe the forum moderators have access to the forum for community managers. I believe i saw something to that effect posted by kooky or another mod once. So the most they can do is ask and wait for an answer. They have no power to change anything or make demands and get answers.

yumyumsnack
01-31-14, 11:46 AM
Stormie has collected his tips. I'm waiting for his rose cupcakes to get flies :) Stormie was removed in order to remodel and now he's back. The same is likely true for the update items. It has been less than a day. The mods don't want to read about our growing frustration so I'm betting we get a response as soon as poss.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 11:54 AM
Just stinks cuz if we don't get them today, most likely we won't get them over the weekend. So when?

juxtaposition
01-31-14, 12:01 PM
When I first started playing these games it was when we didn't get updates weekly but promised them. People were angry then because TL as a company were promising something and not delivering.

In this particular case people are upset that contact between TL and their customers is often problematic. Sure, we got a message yesterday regarding this issue, we were also told it was temporary, in a weekly update turnaround two days isn't really temporary and I understand and feel the same way as other users at this time.

Frustration over the lack of communication seems quite fair. If we were kept in the picture I think we would all feel so much better, what does it take to say we hold our hands up the problem is more involved than we thought but you will get these items back in the store. That's all any of us are really after. I think reaction to these issues would be more forgiving and less hostile if that approach were the norm, but all any of us think of are past mishandled support issues that end in disappointment.

Anyway, I hope they let everyone know soon. I think the best thing to do really is make the most of our time and achieve the goals we have for our bakeries while they sort it out although I'm hankering after those penguins myself!

yumyumsnack
01-31-14, 12:20 PM
Frustration over the lack of communication seems quite fair. If we were kept in the picture I think we would all feel so much better, what does it take to say we hold our hands up the problem is more involved than we thought but you will get these items back in the store. That's all any of us are really after. I think reaction to these issues would be more forgiving and less hostile if that approach were the norm, but all any of us think of are past mishandled support issues that end in disappointment.

!

Well said Juxta. I think you are right.

saucysammis
01-31-14, 01:14 PM
The fireplace and cupcake sculpture are fixed in my bakery, but not available in storage. I bought and placed them and left them in the bakery when they were still glitches.

It would seem that they are removed from the storage only. Glad I bought them, hope they come back for others too.

chewytwix
01-31-14, 02:47 PM
I had my polar bear and ice sculptors stored...and I found them all after scrolling all the way back. Are you sure you guys double checked???

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 03:11 PM
I had my polar bear and ice sculptors stored...and I found them all after scrolling all the way back. Are you sure you guys double checked???

If you bought them and stored them you should have them...somewhere in your decor list, they aren't towards the front...but you can't buy anymore. And those who didn't buy them can't now because they were removed from the store. :( And it looks like we aren't going to get them. And we won't get them over the weekend, so I guess I can uninstall bakery?

nmishii
01-31-14, 03:42 PM
If you bought them and stored them you should have them...somewhere in your decor list, they aren't towards the front...but you can't buy anymore. And those who didn't buy them can't now because they were removed from the store. :( And it looks like we aren't going to get them. And we won't get them over the weekend, so I guess I can uninstall bakery?

TL said they were looking into this. They have taken actions to show they are working on it. Its been corrected for some, including Stormie. They are most likely working on releasing to the rest. They are working on several things (except Android parity :p) and it'll eventually get released, most likely soon.

If not having the fix at this very moment is driving you up the wall and is bad enough that you need to uninstall the game, then I guess you have to do what you have to do.

sls0991
01-31-14, 03:56 PM
This game is so BORING. I'm sorry to my neighbors for not tipping anymore, but I still gift every day and accept parts requests. I still cook about once a day to try to master the few I have left. Other than that, there is no inspiration. TL needs to a major revamp and BS needs LOTS of new decor and recipes to keep us interested otherwise it's going to be like DAWN OF THE FRIGGIN DEAD in here! And i'm also majorly annoyed that I didn't get the new items from the update. So there was a problem, so what, fix it and give it back. So no new update for me and I'll bet ya that next week's update will be the same content just fixed, so probably nothing new. Can I say boring boring BORING?

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 04:12 PM
TL said they were looking into this. They have taken actions to show they are working on it. Its been corrected for some, including Stormie. They are most likely working on releasing to the rest. They are working on several things (except Android parity :p) and it'll eventually get released, most likely soon.

No one has it for purchase in the store...not android or iOS, only those who bought it when it was first released still have them. But they can't buy anymore because they aren't for sale. Those who didn't buy them are S.O.L.

nmishii
01-31-14, 04:18 PM
No one has it for purchase in the store...not android or iOS, only those who bought it when it was first released still have them. But they can't buy anymore because they aren't for sale. Those who didn't buy them are S.O.L.

They will be put back in the store eventually for people to buy. Just be patient.

nmishii
01-31-14, 04:23 PM
This game is so BORING. I'm sorry to my neighbors for not tipping anymore, but I still gift every day and accept parts requests. I still cook about once a day to try to master the few I have left. Other than that, there is no inspiration. TL needs to a major revamp and BS needs LOTS of new decor and recipes to keep us interested otherwise it's going to be like DAWN OF THE FRIGGIN DEAD in here! And i'm also majorly annoyed that I didn't get the new items from the update. So there was a problem, so what, fix it and give it back. So no new update for me and I'll bet ya that next week's update will be the same content just fixed, so probably nothing new. Can I say boring boring BORING?

Be careful what you wish for. If TL did a major revamp of Bakery Story they would call it Bakery Story 2 and you'll have to start over, nothing will transfer over, and it'll be available to iOS only. And they would stop supporting regular Bakery Story.

filochick1982
01-31-14, 04:30 PM
Why not just quit? Doesn't sound like the game has anything left to offer you.

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 04:54 PM
Be careful what you wish for. If TL did a major revamp of Bakery Story they would call it Bakery Story 2 and you'll have to start over, nothing will transfer over, and it'll be available to iOS only. And they would stop supporting regular Bakery Story.

Lol. So true nmishii. So true. :p

sls, sorry you feel that way. It's still a fun game for me, thankfully. The designing keeps it fun for me. Trying to create 3D designs is pretty fun! And trying to make money is challenging for me. I happen to like a good challenge. :p

Pipipooh, be patient. Give them a little bit of time to work it out. They still haven't fixed the bakery sign but maybe they will fix this. :)

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:05 PM
Pipipooh, be patient. Give them a little bit of time to work it out. They still haven't fixed the bakery sign but maybe they will fix this. :)

I'm trying but it's VERY difficult, because they did change the update pop up, it doesn't say anything about the Winter Fireplace, Ice Cupcake, Sled Penguins or Polar Bear anymore now it just says new content like the Heartcake table, Heart Stool & Candy counter. So that means we aren't getting these items back soon. Maybe next update? But if I hold my breath I know I will pass out!

This is what is irritating to me, they removed the items and won't give them back in a timely manner. Then being ignored ticks me off more! They didn't have to remove the items, clearly they could have fixed the issue without removing them because those who bought the items still have them and the glitches have been fixed. So this clearly proves the items DIDN'T have to be removed in order to fix them.

marianagresta
01-31-14, 05:07 PM
Lol. So true nmishii. So true. :p

sls, sorry you feel that way. It's still a fun game for me, thankfully. The designing keeps it fun for me. Trying to create 3D designs is pretty fun! And trying to make money is challenging for me. I happen to like a good challenge. :p

I completely agree with both!

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 05:08 PM
Maybe next update? But if I hold my breath I know I will pass out!

One word of advice to the wise from the experienced: Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER hold your breath when it comes to anything related to these forums or to these games. Not a good idea.

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 05:09 PM
Btw, the items may never be returned to the game and TL may never come and say anything else about it. That is just how it goes. You'll get used to it eventually :)

igames4me
01-31-14, 05:10 PM
Are we getting them back yet?

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:14 PM
Are we getting them back yet?

Nope. TL changed the update pop up when you go in the game. In no longer says anything about the Winter Fireplace, etc. now it just mentions the table, chair & counter. That means we aren't getting them back. Maybe next update? But don't hold your breath.

nmishii
01-31-14, 05:20 PM
I'm trying but it's VERY difficult, because they did change the update pop up, it doesn't say anything about the Winter Fireplace, Ice Cupcake, Sled Penguins or Polar Bear anymore now it just says new content like the Heartcake table, Heart Stool & Candy counter. So that means we aren't getting these items back soon. Maybe next update? But if I hold my breath I know I will pass out!

This is what is irritating to me, they removed the items and won't give them back in a timely manner. Then being ignored ticks me off more! They didn't have to remove the items, clearly they could have fixed the issue without removing them because those who bought the items still have them and the glitches have been fixed. So this clearly proves the items DIDN'T have to be removed in order to fix them.

Updating the popup means they didn't want to confuse people and have them think things got released, and then they can't find it. Not necessarily that its not coming back. If no one got it back then there's a chance it wasn't worth fixing and its gone for good, but if those who purchased it already got it back, it should eventually be back for all to purchase.

You don't know how the release of items work, so its not fair to say it could have been fixed without removing them. In the past they did fix image issues without removing them, so I don't know why they had to this time, but trust them (I can't believe I'm saying that :p). They have priorities, and not confusing players with a popup with temporarily unavailable items, and getting the items back to those who bought them (or get accused of stealing their money), does have a higher priority than providing the items to those who don't have it.

I guess I just don't understand. Why is it so important to have those items immediately? No one had them 3 days ago and everything was fine. There was a time when they did releases to some people on Thursdays or Fridays and to the rest on Tuesdays, so not everyone had the chance to buy things on Day 1.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:28 PM
Updating the popup means they didn't want to confuse people and have them think things got released, and then they can't find it. Not necessarily that its not coming back. If no one got it back then there's a chance it wasn't worth fixing and its gone for good, but if those who purchased it already got it back, it should eventually be back for all to purchase.

You don't know how the release of items work, so its not fair to say it could have been fixed without removing them. In the past they did fix image issues without removing them, so I don't know why they had to this time, but trust them (I can't believe I'm saying that :p). They have priorities, and not confusing players with a popup with temporarily unavailable items, and getting the items back to those who bought them (or get accused of stealing their money), does have a higher priority than providing the items to those who don't have it.

I guess I just don't understand. Why is it so important to have those items immediately? No one had them 3 days ago and everything was fine. There was a time when they did releases to some people on Thursdays or Fridays and to the rest on Tuesdays, so not everyone had the chance to buy things on Day 1.

Let me guess, you have these items? So it's easy to say all that. Those who don't have the items I'm sure are ticked. You would be too. So unless your in their shoes you really can't talk.

nmishii
01-31-14, 05:30 PM
Nope. TL changed the update pop up when you go in the game. In no longer says anything about the Winter Fireplace, etc. now it just mentions the table, chair & counter. That means we aren't getting them back. Maybe next update? But don't hold your breath.

I don't think its fair to say we aren't getting them back because the popups were changed. You don't know why its taking to long. It might be legitimate. Maybe the person responsible for the update had a personal emergency. Maybe they had plans to celebrate Chinese New Year with their family and had to leave. Maybe TL is having a pre-Super Bowl party. Whatever the case, give them a break.

Yes, they might not bring them back today, over the weekend, or even at all. But give them a chance. What good does it do getting yourself all worked up over some pixels? Just be patient.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:33 PM
I don't think its fair to say we aren't getting them back because the popups were changed. You don't know why its taking to long. It might be legitimate. Maybe the person responsible for the update had a personal emergency. Maybe they had plans to celebrate Chinese New Year with their family and had to leave. Maybe TL is having a pre-Super Bowl party. Whatever the case, give them a break.

Yes, they might not bring them back today, over the weekend, or even at all. But give them a chance. What good does it do getting yourself all worked up over some pixels? Just be patient.

I'm sure there is more than 1 person "working" on the issue.

And if the Super Bowl is more important than keeping your customers happy then they have serious issues.

nmishii
01-31-14, 05:38 PM
Let me guess, you have these items? So it's easy to say all that. Those who don't have the items I'm sure are ticked. You would be too. So unless your in their shoes you really can't talk.

Jumping to conclusions again.

I do not have the fireplace or ice sculpture. I did buy one of the decorations, but don't remember what it was. Not able to get into my game now. I'm not sure which items you mean but I know I don't have them all.

So I don't have all the items and I am not ticked.

On Android, so every time they release a holiday version, iOS gets the update on Wednesday and I don't get the update. The Android version is available in Google Play within a day or so, and I don't download until the goal comes on Monday. So I am used to waiting for decorations and don't get stressed out waiting.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:41 PM
Jumping to conclusions again.

I do not have the fireplace or ice sculpture. I did buy one of the decorations, but don't remember what it was. Not able to get into my game now. I'm not sure which items you mean but I know I don't have them all.

So I don't have all the items and I am not ticked.

On Android, so every time they release a holiday version, iOS gets the update on Wednesday and I don't get the update. The Android version is available in Google Play within a day or so, and I don't download until the goal comes on Monday. So I am used to waiting for decorations and don't get stressed out waiting.

You didn't want the Fireplace?

nmishii
01-31-14, 05:44 PM
I'm sure there is more than 1 person "working" on the issue.

And if the Super Bowl is more important than keeping your customers happy then they have serious issues.

It was a maybe. If a Super Bowl party was planned, and people worked their 40+ hours so they can attend, I think they should unless there are critical issues. This issue isn't critical. They are allowed a life.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:45 PM
It was a maybe. If a Super Bowl party was planned, and people worked their 40+ hours so they can attend, I think they should unless there are critical issues. This issue isn't critical. They are allowed a life.

I guess I have stronger business ethics.

nmishii
01-31-14, 05:46 PM

I have at least 3 fireplaces. I can think of 3 right now, might have more.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:49 PM
I don't have any, I don't buy any of the holiday ones. Tacky to me. So I really want the Winter fireplace. But if I had even one fireplace then I probably wouldn't care too much if the Winter one never came back either.

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 05:49 PM
but trust them (I can't believe I'm saying that :p).

Ok...who hacked into nmishii's account?!! :rolleyes:

I didn't want the fireplace. Who wants a fireplace with snow on top of it? Inside of a bakery? What? Is it snowing INSIDE the bakery? Is the roof leaking so badly that it is snowing inside my bakery and on top of my fireplace?

You'll pop a blood vessel with ethics like those!

nmishii
01-31-14, 05:50 PM

Do you do things like what you want TL to do regularly in your job?

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 05:50 PM
I have at least 3 fireplaces. I can think of 3 right now, might have more.

Do any of them have snow on top of them?

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 05:57 PM
Do you do things like what you want TL to do regularly in your job?

I believe customers come first, I would bent over backwards to keep them happy. The only reason I couldn't or wouldn't is if they were 100% in the wrong. In this case the customers should come first, you release something with glitches you hurry and make it right. You also communicate regularly with your customers so they aren't left in the dark. That's what a good business does.

filochick1982
01-31-14, 05:59 PM
Bobbyrae, but there is no roof! So I guess you could argue that you can have a snowy fireplace inside a roofless bakery! LOL

I hadn't bought any of the floor decor from this weeks update either because I wanted to wait til they fixed the issues. I wasn't planning on placing them in my bakery straight away anyway due to my current Valentine theme. They will not be used til around Christmas this year. I'm annoyed but it's hardly the end of the world.

78story
01-31-14, 05:59 PM
Oh jeez. I leave for a few days and come back to this. I did purchase some of the decor before it was removed, glitched out and all... but I didn't get a chance to purchase other stuff and now its gone?! What the heck?!

We can all see the glitches are fixed so there should be no reason why the content hasn't been readded.... ugh, this is so frustrating. I'll just go back to my NEW game, it's funner anyway =p!

Thanks again TL. You really are shooting yourself in the foot here!

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 06:01 PM
I didn't want the fireplace. Who wants a fireplace with snow on top of it? Inside of a bakery? What? Is it snowing INSIDE the bakery? Is the roof leaking so badly that it is snowing inside my bakery and on top of my fireplace?

It looks good with the winter wedding theme. Who wants fireplaces with satanic ghosts and goblins on them? Or tacky red and green colors? Too each their own.

78story
01-31-14, 06:03 PM
I believe customers come first, I would bent over backwards to keep them happy. The only reason I couldn't or wouldn't is if they were 100% in the wrong. In this case the customers should come first, you release something with glitches you hurry and make it right. You also communicate regularly with your customers so they aren't left in the dark. That's what a good business does.

I agree 100% with this.

nmishii
01-31-14, 06:09 PM

No, not what would you do. Have you done it? Its easy to say what you would do. Its harder to do it day after day when everyday there are new things that need to get fixed. I used to develop software. You have to prioritize the problems. This one isn't critical.

These guys could spend 24/7 at work trying to fix things and keep their customers happy. The forum is such a small part of their base, and in general I don't this is causing most of their customers the unhappiness it is causing you.

filochick1982
01-31-14, 06:10 PM
It looks good with the winter wedding theme.

Really? Unless it had the same blue bows and lace on it like the rest of the winter wedding items, I disagree.

78story
01-31-14, 06:12 PM
Ok, I have a serious question. Has TL ever done this in the past; given decor then taken it back moments later? I read something further back that said this has happened before with a beehive? If this is commonplace I would like to know so that I can get into a habit of buying things the moment they are released if I like them, rather than waiting out glitch fixes. Thanks in advance :)

ElaineCarrel
01-31-14, 06:15 PM
So if I'm reading all of this correctly I should not store my ice sculpture or polar bear sled?correct? Because if I do they'll go off to "never never land"? What about the items from the box. R they safe? Actually is everything else safe?

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 06:16 PM
Ok, I have a serious question. Has TL ever done this in the past; given decor then taken it back moments later? I read something further back that said this has happened before with a beehive? If this is commonplace I would like to know so that I can get into a habit of buying things the moment they are released if I like them, rather than waiting out glitch fixes. Thanks in advance :)

Yes it has happened in the past. The tulips & beehive were released as gifts, if I remember right...then players placed them in their bakery and was able to sell them for like 2,500 coins. So players were gifting these items like no tomorrow. Then TL removed them from the gifting list but later released them as floor decor. But you can't sell them for that amount anymore. I think this was the deal...it was awhile ago so hard to remember.

78story
01-31-14, 06:17 PM
So if I'm reading all of this correctly I should not store my ice sculpture or polar bear sled?correct? Because if I do they'll go off to "never never land"? What about the items from the box. R they safe? Actually is everything else safe?

0.0 I'd like to know the answer to this too. I bought the PB display and considered storing it earlier. I stored my fireplace... should I take it out of storage???

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 06:19 PM
No, not what would you do. Have you done it? Its easy to say what you would do. Its harder to do it day after day when everyday there are new things that need to get fixed. I used to develop software. You have to prioritize the problems. This one isn't critical.

These guys could spend 24/7 at work trying to fix things and keep their customers happy. The forum is such a small part of their base, and in general I don't this is causing most of their customers the unhappiness it is causing you.

Yes, as a matter of fact everywhere I worked I was begged not to quit when I chose to seek a different avenue. I'm a stay at home mom now, but I was highly appreciated by my customers and employees. I expect no less when I do business with others. And shame on anyone who thinks it's ok to be lazy at their jobs or not care....or stop caring. The day you stop caring you need to quit.

nmishii
01-31-14, 06:21 PM

They released the beehive and some tulips in the gift section, so people were sending and receiving them as gifts. Then they took them out of the gift section and put them in the decorations for gems.

I think it was always intended to be in the decorations section, and not as gifts, because decorations aren't standard gifts, just food and parts.

Oh, once they released fully constructed appliances in Restaurant Story in the gift section. There were two appliances, and fortunately I got my 20 total as gifts before they took them out of the gift section. The Fire Pit Grill and Ice Cream Machine.

78story
01-31-14, 06:23 PM
Thanks pipipooh1977 for the info. I really hope they bring back the decor for purchase.

I also agree with your business ethic. I share the same as I too have had powerful positions and know that it takes Good customer service to thrive as a business.

78story
01-31-14, 06:25 PM
Too bad they didn't release these updates as giftables. That would have been better than that dinky placement glitch :)

nmishii
01-31-14, 06:29 PM
Yes, as a matter of fact everywhere I worked I was begged not to quit when I chose to seek a different avenue. I'm a stay at home mom now, but I was highly appreciated by my customers and employees. I expect no less when I do business with others. And shame on anyone who thinks it's ok to be lazy at their jobs or not care....or stop caring. The day you stop caring you need to quit.

I don't think the TL employees are lazy at their jobs or not care, or have stopped caring. They're in a fast moving business with never ending work. You have to have a work-life balance. Its unhealthy otherwise.

Companies in general do want to satisfy their customers, but you also see "We refuse the right to provide service to anyone" signs at some places. This is an example, not what TL does. There's a limit of what you can do.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 06:30 PM
This one isn't critical.

I beg to differ, it is critical when you release an item that is defective. Then pull it and don't give it back and stop communicating. I'm sure if you bought or ordered something and it came broken you would be on the phone immediately with the company wanting the issue to be resolved ASAP. What if the company didn't see it as a "critical" situation and dragged their feet..... I can guarantee you would and it would tick you off to no end. Hence is why we are here in the first place.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 06:34 PM
I don't think the TL employees are lazy at their jobs or not care, or have stopped caring. They're in a fast moving business with never ending work. You have to have a work-life balance. Its unhealthy otherwise.

Companies in general do want to satisfy their customers, but you also see "We refuse the right to provide service to anyone" signs at some places. This is an example, not what TL does. There's a limit of what you can do.

Those signs are used just to cover the butts of the business owners so if they do choose not to service someone for whatever reason they can't get sued!

The point is the glitch is FIXED. But yet no items......hmmmm.....a mystery.

nmishii
01-31-14, 06:42 PM
I beg to differ, it is critical when you release an item that is defective. Then pull it and don't give it back and stop communicating. I'm sure if you bought or ordered something and it came broken you would be on the phone immediately with the company wanting the issue to be resolved ASAP. What if the company didn't see it as a "critical" situation and dragged their feet..... I can guarantee you would and it would tick you off to no end. Hence is why we are here in the first place.

TL did quickly fix the defective item for those who bought it. That was critical to them.

Its still not available for those who didn't buy the defective item.

Its like if people bought something in a real store, and it was discovered there was a problem with it, they would recall it and make good with the customers who bought it. Then they can put the good item on the market again. Yes, they want the product on the market again so they can make money. TL wants to make money, so they're not doing this to tick off their customers and to not make the money.

Gosh, these are just pixels for a virtual bakery.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 06:45 PM
TL did quickly fix the defective item for those who bought it. That was critical to them.

Its still not available for those who didn't buy the defective item.

Its like if people bought something in a real store, and it was discovered there was a problem with it, they would recall it and make good with the customers who bought it. Then they can put the good item on the market again. Yes, they want the product on the market again so they can make money. TL wants to make money, so they're not doing this to tick off their customers and to not make the money.

Gosh, these are just pixels for a virtual bakery.

I agree they want money, which is even more a reason to do things quickly and keep customers happy. Otherwise customers will find another company to do business with.

filochick1982
01-31-14, 06:47 PM

I honestly think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. I presume you're referring to the items purchased with coins? If that's the case, then you really have nothing to complain about as these terms didn't to cost you any real money so you're not really comparing apples with apples. If they were gem items, and they were taken away but your gems didn't get refunded then I would understand your frustration. I hardly side with TL but in this case, they don't owe you anything.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 06:53 PM
I honestly think you are making a mountain out of a molehill. I presume you're referring to the items purchased with coins? If that's the case, then you really have nothing to complain about as these terms didn't to cost you any real money so you're not really comparing apples with apples. If they were gem items, and they were taken away but your gems didn't get refunded then I would understand your frustration. I hardly side with TL but in this case, they don't owe you anything.

They do if they want my money. As with every player.

78story
01-31-14, 07:04 PM
I think people are mostly upset about the lack of communication here. TL should have addressed the situation and given a definitive answer before the weekend. I'm ticked off that they might not give the decor back... and if that's the case.... wouldn't you be angry too??

Maybe if we express our unhappiness now they might bring back the decor (if they were thinking about denying a return of the items). Like my grandmother always used to say, "a closed mouth doesn't get fed". Speak up and let them know we want the items back.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 07:14 PM
I think people are mostly upset about the lack of communication here. TL should have addressed the situation and given a definitive answer before the weekend. I'm ticked off that they might not give the decor back... and if that's the case.... wouldn't you be angry too??

Maybe if we express our unhappiness now they might bring back the decor (if they were thinking about denying a return of the items). Like my grandmother always used to say, "a closed mouth doesn't get fed". Speak up and let them know we want the items back.

I agree! Lack of communication is the worst part of it.

bobbyrae
01-31-14, 07:33 PM
Those signs are used just to cover the butts of the business owners so if they do choose not to service someone for whatever reason they can't get sued!

As a business owner, there has to be a line drawn. I turn away potential clients sometimes or refer them to someone else. Yes I lose that business, but I have to strike a balance and know that no one is happy if I take on too much. I do not think it is fair to say TL employees are lazy. We do not know what the problem with the graphics is. They do not have to tell us what the problem is.

They released the beehive and some tulips in the gift section, so people were sending and receiving them as gifts. Then they took them out of the gift section and put them in the decorations for gems.

I think it was always intended to be in the decorations section, and not as gifts, because decorations aren't standard gifts, just food and parts.

Oh, once they released fully constructed appliances in Restaurant Story in the gift section. There were two appliances, and fortunately I got my 20 total as gifts before they took them out of the gift section. The Fire Pit Grill and Ice Cream Machine.

Ha ha ha!! I remember that. :p I think I got most of my firepits that way too. I only built a few of them. Wouldn't mind that kind of a glitch again.

I don't see a difference in the bakery sign. It cost gems and is still defective when placed on one side of the wall.

Bit there WAS a response. Kooky said the matter was flagged over, was receiving attention and would be temporarily removed from the game. So why is it so hard to just wait a bit and see if they come back? If they do not come back into the game by Wednesday then, yes, all hell can break loose.

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 07:41 PM
If they do not come back into the game by Wednesday then, yes, all hell can break loose.

Lol, oh yes I agree with this!

I wish there was more info than just it was flagged over and they are temporarily removed. Like "we are working hard to release them to you again, by Wednesday or Monday"....or something like that. They have done this in the past, letting us know if there are delays.

78story
01-31-14, 07:42 PM
Bit there WAS a response. Kooky said the matter was flagged over, was receiving attention and would be temporarily removed from the game. So why is it so hard to just wait a bit and see if they come back? If they do not come back into the game by Wednesday then, yes, all hell can break loose.

Temporarily removed? Ahh yes, well then thank you. I must have missed that part while skimming the thread. I just started playing a different game, so I placed this form and my TL games on the back burner. Thanks for the clarification and I hopeall hell doesn't have to break loose come Wednsday>.< lol :)

catphantomcake
01-31-14, 07:46 PM
Yesterday, the ice fishing, ice cupcake and winter fireplace appear so I bought them. 1 hour later, TL remove them! Why ?

igames4me
01-31-14, 08:07 PM
Next week we will post thanks tl for bringing back the decor

pipipooh1977
01-31-14, 08:10 PM
Next week we will post thanks tl for bringing back the decor

I hope so too.

kvoeller
01-31-14, 09:35 PM
Temporarily removed? Ahh yes, well then thank you. I must have missed that part while skimming the thread. I just started playing a different game, so I placed this form and my TL games on the back burner. Thanks for the clarification and I hopeall hell doesn't have to break loose come Wednsday>.< lol :)

Lol the post got buried under 20 pages of people complaining.

Got word that these items have been temporarily removed from the Market while TL resolves an issue with the items.

They should be back shortly!

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that they actually do find their way back :) I bought some items in my main bakery but forgot to buy them in my second bakery and they would be perfect for my Christmas decorations for next year.

minidemon88
02-01-14, 11:55 AM
Wow! It was still page 12 when I left the thread yesterday night and then poof page 19! Actually I really hate to admit, some time it's more entertaining to be on the forum than in-game. :p

juxtaposition
02-02-14, 06:11 AM

Speaking up on here gets very little response, it sure won't change anything when it comes to TL and what they intend to do about any situation that upsets players.

I do feel a little sorry for the Mods, they probably get left in the dark too and then they are stuck between us getting angry and a lack of information from TL. So, I dunno. I guess the is no,answer, really.

bobbyrae
02-02-14, 01:24 PM
Wow! It was still page 12 when I left the thread yesterday night and then poof page 19! Actually I really hate to admit, some time it's more entertaining to be on the forum than in-game. :p

We had to stand some potential rioters down. There was almost a rebellion in here! :p They were about to storm TeamLava and take over! Well...not really. I believe the only threat made was to quite the game.

igames4me
02-03-14, 11:52 AM
So tl are we getting are update back?
I was going to buy some gems in order to buy the sled penguins .

I guess Now I won't since you took are update back

We would appreciate an update on this matter thanks.

maguar
02-03-14, 03:16 PM
So tl are we getting are update back?
I was going to buy some gems in order to buy the sled penguins .

I guess Now I won't since you took are update back

We would appreciate an update on this matter thanks.

On the other thread we've received this info

Hello everyone! The issue has been fixed and you should see a re-release for the items sometime this week. :D Thanks for the help, guys!

ferylit
02-03-14, 04:19 PM
So when's the next update? Valentine's Day goal perhaps? *crosses fingers*

matchbox222
02-03-14, 09:45 PM

I hope so too

bobbyrae
02-04-14, 05:57 AM

Updates are released on Wednesdays usually. Unless you play on an android device, i believe.

MiMundo
02-05-14, 06:26 PM
Just noticed the sled penguins are back! And so are the other items!

filochick1982
02-05-14, 06:27 PM
Saw that too! Bought them in case they get removed again!