Chocolate Chair $6500
Valentine Menu 6 Gem
Midget Rose Column 9 Gem
Kissing Booth 17 gem
Heart Wall Paper $5900
Chocolate Counter $28,000[/QUOTE]

Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/4PqnTO9.jpg

Here's the Valentines Fountain, the LTO for 42 gems.

http://i.imgur.com/MQVNOAN.jpg

ElaineCarrel
01-28-14, 05:30 PM
More recipes, hopefully on ea appliance. Y? I just discovered that I put out my last appliances that have recipes 2 b mastered on. True I've got a ways 2 go on them, but....
Better valentines day decor, last weeks stunk.
1 wk of Olympic themed items would b nice so then next wk TL could give us a valentines day challenge. The Olympics opening ceremony is 2/6 and the events start 2/7.

MamaFoodie
01-28-14, 05:47 PM
I want new appliances. Baked Alaska, lasagna, and broccoli. Lol

my607
01-28-14, 08:34 PM
I would like some recipes added to Valentine candy heart oven. I would alway like some LTO from previous Valentine boxes. More decorations that cost coins instead of gems. Thanks TL

carabellexo
01-29-14, 12:55 AM
Valentines day goals :)

minidemon88
01-29-14, 01:12 AM
More valentine theme please!

my607
01-29-14, 11:32 AM
Can someone tell us why we don't have teasers anymore? I like it when we have teasers. Something to look forward to.

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 11:33 AM
Won't have valentines goal. Probably just more decor & possible new recipes.

IsisGarden
01-29-14, 11:39 AM
More Valentine's Day items, please. Lots of reds and pinks. A couple at a table having a Valentine's date would be great. Also, can we have pink, red, white, and yellow roses in standing vases for coins?

LalaSmooth
01-29-14, 11:50 AM
wheres the update?

my607
01-29-14, 11:52 AM
It's here the update.

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 11:55 AM
wheres the update?

I got it, it's chocolate tables, chocolate chairs, kissing booth, rose column, chocolate counter, heart wallpaper & new recipe on stove.

igames4me
01-29-14, 11:55 AM
Blahhh to little and to plain ... Floor decor only gems... But it's blah

jmterao
01-29-14, 11:56 AM
I have it. I like the Rose Column but have to ask... why are they so short? They are half the size of the other columns. Did the designer mess up? I was all set to pick up 6 of them but they do not fit in being that short.

New Recipe on the stove, Chocolate Kisses
Chocolate Table 2 gems
Chocolate Chair $6500
Valentine Menu 6 Gem
Midget Rose Column 9 Gem
Kissing Booth 17 gem
Heart Wall Paper $5900
Chocolate Counter $28,000

edit(KP) added to post 1

my607
01-29-14, 11:57 AM
New recipe chocolate kiss , new table new decorations

meme1098
01-29-14, 11:58 AM
Here's the recipe:

http://i61.tinypic.com/2rrnxib.jpg

pipipooh1977
01-29-14, 11:59 AM
Another update fail.....3 weeks in a row! I hate valentines colors....so little kid looking! Tacky! Let's move on to something more grown up TL! Not buying a thing this week either!

3roosa2006
01-29-14, 12:02 PM
And there is LTO "Valentines fountain" we had it last year!!!!

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 12:05 PM
I have it. I like the Rose Column but have to ask... why are they so short? They are half the size of the other columns. Did the designer mess up? I was all set to pick up 6 of them but they do not fit in being that short.
]
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/531d2d7501ae42acb4e64b2d3238e0a9.jpg
I wonder why they are so short? They are adorable though. I absolutely LOVE the wallpaper :) Love it!!! And the counters too. They are going to be really nice to design with. :)

jopazz
01-29-14, 12:12 PM
I'm so sad about the rose columns....I think they are gorgeous, but I only have enough gems for 1, and I don't really see a point in that. /Heartbroken. I wish I could start a gem drive for my poor little restaurant. I could make magic with those columns, really! I will probably end up buying the wall menu though, because that's the only thing that looks good by itself. Love the idea of the chocolate too (counters are so cute in their little golden wrappers), but can't spend the gems on tables, and nothing else really matches, blarg!

Overall this update was pretty, but really gem heavy. Happy to have the new recipe though, 2 gems to start over with!

my607
01-29-14, 12:12 PM
Does anyone have a picture of kissing booth? I can't see it too small. Thanks for your help

yumyumsnack
01-29-14, 12:15 PM
The counters will work for Halloween ~ it's both candy and the right colors.

nicola211982
01-29-14, 01:01 PM
Does anyone have a picture of kissing booth? I can't see it too small. Thanks for your help

Here you go.

nmishii
01-29-14, 01:06 PM

New Recipe on the stove, Chocolate Kisses
Chocolate Table 2 gems
Chocolate Chair $6500
Valentine Menu 6 Gem
Midget Rose Column 9 Gem
Kissing Booth 17 gem
Heart Wall Paper $5900
Chocolate Counter $28,000

edit(KP) added to post 1

I guess the rose column is short because its called "Midget Rose Column". Apparently they were intended to be short.

my607
01-29-14, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the picture

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 01:59 PM
I don't have that fountain.

bobbyrae
01-29-14, 02:05 PM
I guess the rose column is short because its called "Midget Rose Column". Apparently they were intended to be short.

Lol. They really should just rename them to midget rose column. Or mini rose columns they are so small. :p

nicola211982
01-29-14, 02:10 PM
I don't have that fountain.

Its a few pages in. Someone said it was from last year I think so it probably just sits where it does for those that have it.

nmishii
01-29-14, 02:15 PM
Lol. They really should just rename them to midget rose column. Or mini rose columns they are so small. :p

Oh, so the poster added the "Midget" to the list of released items? And its just called "Rose column?" I thought that's what TL called it. My bad.

jdelvalle1
01-29-14, 02:45 PM
I agree, generally RS has lower quality stuff design wise so maybe that's why we're seeing these gem prices, the quality does look good & they are limited & could be removed at the end of February. Unlikely, but they did pull all Christmas stuff from all games this year, they could be shifting gears & trying to make more profit this year?
All in all some cute items, but will pass on anything strictly Vday related if it's for gems....glad I'm not the only one surprised.

ElaineCarrel
01-29-14, 04:09 PM
Y does everything have 2 b 4 gems or almost everything? At least in BS the in BS the tables and chairs were 4 coins!!i I unfortunately lost 181 gems yesterday 2 a gem trap and I didn't even bother 2 write TL about it since I knew it would do no good. Maybe if that hadn't happened I might've bought some of the items but since I got robbed of my gems I no longer am able 2afford them.
I hate this update. So far these 2 Valentines updates have been lousy. Last wk it was blue wallpaper and tables w Cupid looking up people's clothing and this wk it's gems gems gems. So this wk I will b purchasing NOTHING.

kokiromares
01-29-14, 04:37 PM
Ekkk I waited to have some valentine themed tables for coins yet I think there's nothing to expect.. :( :(

nmishii
01-29-14, 04:57 PM
Y does everything have 2 b 4 gems or almost everything? At least in BS the in BS the tables and chairs were 4 coins!!i I unfortunately lost 181 gems yesterday 2 a gem trap and I didn't even bother 2 write TL about it since I knew it would do no good. Maybe if that hadn't happened I might've bought some of the items but since I got robbed of my gems I no longer am able 2afford them.
I hate this update. So far these 2 Valentines updates have been lousy. Last wk it was blue wallpaper and tables w Cupid looking up people's clothing and this wk it's gems gems gems. So this wk I will b purchasing NOTHING.

Sorry about your loss of gems. That was a lot of gems. Just curious, how do you lose 181 gems in one gem trap? The most I've seen was 100 to convert gems to coins. But I do believe you.

jhehlah
01-29-14, 06:41 PM
bs more nice and offered coins for chair and tables and rs are gems? and not that cute...what is the nice to that chocolate tables and chairs.. and the first wallpaper update lol blue? is there any update coming before valentines? if yes...hope its nice and for coins...argh! and something with red and pinks and flowers lol...

P.S. ty for the pic of that kissing booth...if that is girl same as in bs old stuff maybe i will grab it to buy

jhehlah
01-29-14, 06:46 PM

sorry for that...i got that trap gem too but in fs lol...if send email to TL are they returning gems? lol if that is true...TL you owe me 40 gems in FS *spouting*

AutumnHikari
01-29-14, 09:26 PM
Boring update. I don't think the tables are worth gems. Wallpaper is okay. I like the rose colums, so I think I'll splurge on those. But otherwise I'm yawning.

And oh my, that LTO fountain from last year is gorgeous. Wish I could've afforded it then :P

AutumnHikari
01-29-14, 10:00 PM
Oh goodness, I just found the fountain like 10 pages in :P Yay! Now I just need a gem sale.

ElaineCarrel
01-29-14, 10:09 PM
Sorry about your loss of gems. That was a lot of gems. Just curious, how do you lose 181 gems in one gem trap? The most I've seen was 100 to convert gems to coins. But I do believe you.

It was very painful. I was in the process of changing just 1 recipe because I had started the wrong one. Well by ACCIDENT my stylus hit the FINISH ALL space and that's how it happened. I've got 32 appliances and I had just restarted some 16hrs so that's how it happened. I'm now down 2 3 lowly gems. Even if I liked this update I doubt I could buy much w 3 gems.

Falconera
01-29-14, 11:16 PM
the chocolate chair, table and counter are so cute

ostrao
01-30-14, 12:38 AM
So , are you sure, it won't be valentine goal?

kamysissi
01-30-14, 12:55 AM
Here you go.

Ilove Valentines Fountain but for42 gems is expensive ... Maybe for 30-32 gems is perfect for me

kamysissi
01-30-14, 12:58 AM
I wish if TL can available for sale Cupid Corner Booth (Valentine Goal for last year) if this is not valentine goal for this year ...And crystal piano goal too...

minidemon88
01-30-14, 02:30 AM
The valentine fountain(LTO) was a re-released last year and then we got another re-released again this year. It was first released back in 2012 if I'm not wrong.

Not much to buy this week. I only like the chair, wallpaper and the counter.

IsisGarden
01-30-14, 10:28 AM
The update is okay. There is not much to get thrilled about to be honest. The chocolate table is cute, but I don't want to pay 2 gems for it. Gems are kind of slim these days, so I need something spectacular to spend my gems on.
The chocolate chairs are not my liking. I don't care for cube chairs
Don't really care about the column or kissing booth. The wallpaper is okay.
I do like the chocolate counter. Don't know if I will buy any though.
Another money making week for me. Not buying much.

CuteTali
01-30-14, 01:43 PM
The Heart Wallpaper is awesome!!!

They should copy it to Fashion and Bakery too, it's so beautiful and I love the fact that it's for coins, so I can buy a bunch and decorate however I want.

LOVE the fact that they brought back the Valentine Fountain. I have one on my main account, bought another for my daughter's account, and now saving up for one for my other account. It's the most beautiful item in all of Restaurant Story, in my opinion.

cakesnbunz
01-30-14, 03:19 PM
i have a question...i just started playing this and one of the goals is to make gran gran's recipe's which oven do i need for that?

IsisGarden
01-30-14, 03:27 PM
i have a question...i just started playing this and one of the goals is to make gran gran's recipe's which oven do i need for that?

It's the basic oven. They will be under the breakfast tab.