PDA

View Full Version : No Level Number shown during round (at least that I can see!)

Phaedrakiki
01-28-14, 12:17 PM
Hi, once you begin a round of Fruit Splash Mania, you cannot tell what level you're on. I like to take screenshots of my games sometimes. But they're no good on FSM, unless I take extra steps so I know what level they belong to! Why is there no visible level number at the top of the board? It would make my life (at least) easier if you could add the level #--please?

Thanks! :)

PikaSquirrel
01-28-14, 12:54 PM
Thanks for your feedback! Unfortunately, we cannot add this at the moment as it will interfere with the design. We have let the development team know that this is something you are interested in.

Phaedrakiki
02-02-14, 02:35 AM
Thanks for the reply...I'm glad you passed the information on to the team! I really hope they can find a way to add the number...

[I was surprised they omitted/left it out, since all the other "-Mania" games show the level number during the round. I assumed it was a standard feature for any game. (And I didn't realize how bothersome it would be without it--until I had to check back on some earlier screenshots. What a pain to figure out!)]