PDA

View Full Version : Customer Rating not registering properly

MellieBAM
01-28-14, 06:17 AM
I have plenty of food on my counters I have all of my tables with easy access to each seat and for some reason my customer rating has gone from 100 down to 36 for the last several hours. I'm not sure why this is happening not as many customers are walking in can anybody should some light on this?

nicola211982
01-28-14, 06:25 AM
Can you watch it for a while, maybe something is blocking your customers from getting to some of your chairs and tables. Are you seeing red faces?

kooky panda
01-28-14, 06:55 AM
Make sure nothing is blocking your cash register, and you have the cash register pulled away from the wall.

ElaineCarrel
01-28-14, 05:18 PM
Like KP said make sure nothing blocks the host table. secondly u have 2 have 28 table/chair combos since that's the max # of customers who will visit ur restaurant at any 1time.There have been times when my store rankings have dropped 4 no apparent reason, not as low as urs,band I've never been able 2.figure out y. What I'll usually do is remodel my restaurant and then my score will settle down back at 100. Y I don't know, I just figure it's my restaurant ghosts playing w me.

nky1111
01-31-14, 11:11 AM
14 or so are enough. it's impossible for them so sit all at the same time bcz they also have to walk..