PDA

View Full Version : are gifted gold but it never came

myoldstuff
01-28-14, 06:10 AM
I was just gifted gold but it didn't show up. what now?

MakJulos
01-28-14, 06:27 AM
It seems like a lot of things in DS are a bit delayed, like messages when you've had a visit for example, and i bet gold gifts can be that too. I don't take the gold thing too serious but i do try to send back to those who send me, and today somehow i could only send to 2 neighbors after reset - either i had a blackout lol and forgot, or the first return i did this morning counted as one of today...quite likely but game had not reset, and i had sent 3 yesterday...hmm this is as confusing as it seems lol - anyway, things doesn't always happen instantly in game it seems, maybe that gold will show up after reset, or maybe you should restart game to get it.

FigmentValley
01-28-14, 07:48 AM
I think "gold gifts" are VERY important to a majority of players! Gold gives the player the ability to accomplish many more things in the game! Having "gold buddies" who send gold EVERY day without fail (extraordinary circumstances understood), is a nice arrangement.

Gold (and visit bonuses, as well as many specials you earn) take a bit of time and a "processing" to show up.

Try visiting the arctic islands if you have hem. Or posting on your wall. Get the little "Fruitful"(fruit fool) dragon dancing along to the processing sign in any fashion you wish. This should reset things nicely. If it fails to work give it a few more minutes and try again.

I have had one neighbor who reports that she cannot seem to reliably get gold from me. I never have figured out why not. She gets it about once in 10 times I send it.....