PDA

View Full Version : Lost Game

belbar22
01-28-14, 04:17 AM
I updated my IOS software on my iPad last night and when i have gone into my DS and CS games, they are reset back to level 1. I have turned off my machine, force closed the games and uninstalled and reinstalled and they have not come back. (Please note my iPad is a different account to my Belbar22 account, Apart from contacting TL is there anything else I should be doing?

maguar
01-28-14, 04:20 AM
Use the method in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) to transfer your games back. Otherwise you can log in using this (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) method.

belbar22
01-28-14, 04:27 AM
This account is under the ID Talli22 but it does not have a password. It is not my belbar22 account

maguar
01-28-14, 04:52 AM
If you don't have a password you will need to contact support and get them to do it for you.

belbar22
01-28-14, 05:17 AM
Thanks for your help. I have contacted support. Note to self, make sure all my accounts have a password attached !!!

lorentw
01-28-14, 07:06 AM
Thanks for your help. I have contacted support. Note to self, make sure all my accounts have a password attached !!!
yes that is a good lesson for all of us

FigmentValley
01-28-14, 07:50 AM
ACK! Come back, Bellbar! We MISS you!!!!

belbar22
01-28-14, 07:54 AM
ACK! Come back, Bellbar! We MISS you!!!!

Thanks Figment. My Belbar account and password which are on my phone are fine, it is my other game on my IPad which is lost. No idea how long it takes for TL to transfer the account but was trying to amass enough AHs to get my first champion on that account so a bit frustrated. Also my Gold buddies will wonder why i have stopped sending gold.

Now if it had been my Belbar account i would have been severely traumatised and in need of heavy sedation. Lol

FigmentValley
01-28-14, 08:02 AM
WHEW! I'm REALLY sorry about the other account. But.... Have I said WHEW!!!!!! yet?

freshfunin2008
01-28-14, 10:22 AM
Thanks Figment. My Belbar account and password which are on my phone are fine, it is my other game on my IPad which is lost. No idea how long it takes for TL to transfer the account but was trying to amass enough AHs to get my first champion on that account so a bit frustrated. Also my Gold buddies will wonder why i have stopped sending gold.

Now if it had been my Belbar account i would have been severely traumatised and in need of heavy sedation. Lol

I hope they fix it faster than they fixed mine when something similar happen. It took six days. Ouch

belbar22
01-28-14, 11:53 AM
Big thanks to TL. My iPad account has been restored already. I have now attached a password t it, and to my other 2 accounts so it shouldn't happen again.

kooky panda
01-28-14, 12:47 PM
Oh yeah!! Glad you are back up an running and passworded up!!! LOL.