PDA

View Full Version : 💙 Do you have a favorite movement of a dragon? 💙

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 03:34 AM
I know. I need therapy.

But ~

The Firestorm Dragon is priceless! As a baby in the air and after first evolution. He shoots to the sky, wiggles around and then plops to the ground on his butt ~ wiggles! eyes blink. Then he will start walking along and fall right on his face!

TL ~ great job! Love this!

buttabdullah99
01-28-14, 03:49 AM
I know. I need therapy.

But ~

The Firestorm Dragon is priceless! As a baby in the air and after first evolution. He shoots to the sky, wiggles around and then plops to the ground on his butt ~ wiggles! eyes blink. Then he will start walking along and fall right on his face!

TL ~ great job! Love this!
U really like firestorm lol :p my fav moment is when I was getting diamond and mercury and quetzal ;);););)

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 03:54 AM
U really like firestorm lol :p my fav moment is when I was getting diamond and mercury and quetzal ;);););)

You are a nut! Now that you mention it...when I get the four I really want....will be great movement!

Annica5
01-28-14, 04:43 AM
I used to love Firestorm tripping himself but now I'm so sick of all Firestorms :( Still enjoy watching Air and Seabreeze land though! Oopsie daisie LOL!

danni7788
01-28-14, 05:50 AM
I think those are my favorite too!! Any dragon that falls on it's butt/face is adorable. But I love the movement of epic diamond too though, or any dragon that is based on diamond. It just seems so graceful. Worst movement: coral. Is it army crawling? No thanks

danni7788
01-28-14, 05:52 AM
Oh just to add- I think it is baby diamond.. Whichever dragon does backflips!!

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 06:46 AM
Still enjoy watching Air and Seabreeze land though! Oopsie daisie LOL!

Now you are gonna get them 100 times in a row! 😱

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 06:49 AM
I think those are my favorite too!! Any dragon that falls on it's butt/face is adorable. But I love the movement of epic diamond too though, or any dragon that is based on diamond. It just seems so graceful. Worst movement: coral. Is it army crawling? No thanks

Me too, woman! I loathe the Air dragon. It's like a chicken! And the Coral, you are right ~ and Fruitful. I hate that silly apple he never gets as much as him, his movement and color!