PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take for TL support to respond?

juniac119
01-27-14, 10:33 PM
My iPad crashed yesterday and I had to factory reset it. I lost my Kingdom, gems and coins. Silly me did not create a password with my Storm8 ID (this is a temp one), so I can't restore the game myself. I have already sent an email to TL but am wondering how long it will take them to respond. It has only been a day but felt like eternity, I kept think how my farm plots are overflowing by now....

maguar
01-28-14, 04:35 AM
It can 3-5 business days. Hopefully you'll be back up and running soon :)

bryncalyn
01-28-14, 12:18 PM
Wow - ok, so this thread hasn't been closed yet. I have had it take over 7 business days for TL to respond.

CuddlyDragon
01-28-14, 12:42 PM
Wow - ok, so this thread hasn't been closed yet. I have had it take over 7 business days for TL to respond.

It really depends when your ticket is put in. After holidays it can take a bit for TL to catch up with the tickets. Many users get new devices for the holidays and the influx in tickets can be pretty insane. :P Also weekend support is limited.

belbar22
01-28-14, 04:07 PM
I was really lucky and got a response and my games restored within a few hours. However one of my forum friends said his took 6 days. Guess it depends on how long the queue is.

cathymart11111
01-28-14, 08:09 PM
Good luck... If I were holding my breath for a resolution to my problem I would be a goner. Not a happy camper here. Ugh. Enough said.