PDA

View Full Version : How to get gems?

Wchang38
01-13-11, 11:54 PM
Hi!!

I am new to this game. Is the only way to get more gems is to buy them with real money?? Thanks!

Wchang38
01-14-11, 12:03 AM
Just saw that this forum has many pages and saw that this was part of a past discussion. Sorry!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 12:35 PM
I wanna know too we shoul be able to buy gems with our coins

Unregistered
01-15-11, 02:14 PM
You can't buy gems with coins, but, as you bake the items you level up on that item, and when you go from level 2 to level 3 (ie, you finish level 2), you get a gem. You don't see item levels until I think your overall level is 8 though. I'm sure if that's incorrect someone will correct me. :)

You can also occasionally earn gems by installing and playing the other teamlava apps. Today when I logged in to bakery story, it told me I could get 6 gems for installing City Story... so I did, played it for a few minutes, and when I got back to bakery story I had 6 more gems.

Unregistered
01-15-11, 06:43 PM
Even though you can occasionally earn a gem with the recipes after level 2, and the promos for other apps, that's all. You will never earn enough for something like an expansion, sonic stove, magic box etc.

You will HAVE to buy gems to do something like those enhancements, so better buy the gems when they are on special, otherwise just get used to not having any of the enhancements or the better decor.