PDA

View Full Version : 💙 Do You Keep Every Dragon You Hatch?

chalupa2030
01-27-14, 07:43 PM
What is your system? I just got the Golem dragon. He is ugly and his habitat is a Million. He is rare though. Are there benefits to keeping him?

I got him by breeding Diamond + Diamond. I bred this combo again just now, and my two choices are either Fairytale or Aquaruis.

Thoughts?

igames4me
01-27-14, 07:46 PM
If I don't have that dragon I keep it
I sell most duplicates

Ugh I really need a diamond in this acct

midnightmeerkat
01-27-14, 08:16 PM
I sell most duplicates

Yes, I do the same... Keep all unique dragons and sell/trade most duplicates ....

chalupa2030
01-27-14, 08:21 PM
Yeah ~ I don't have any duplicates either. Just babies in my nursery that I never grow.

I guess what I wanted to know is you guys keep all dragons except if you get one you already have? There aren't any dragons you just don't want?

Like me.....:(

chalupa2030
01-27-14, 08:22 PM

Oops. Missed this!

Sumercarefree
01-27-14, 08:42 PM
Super rare dragons give large gems which could be useful for some.
Especiall the Onyx or the Big Black ones are useful and more difficult to get.

Anyway a lot of times I breed rubbish ! ha ha

I hate waiting long hours for some common dragons like sunrise, Magic, Island etc wish I could just throw them away !

Trixie6969
01-27-14, 09:53 PM
Most people rename their dragons & what I do is name my dragons what they are & how many I have....example...I had Firestorm 1, 2, 3 & 4 etc...got my first Scorpion & my islands were full so I sold the last Firestorm....in the meantime I have exchanged more profitable dragons...keep a Sunrise over Firestorm in a yellow habitat cuz they generate more $.... I have over 30 million in coin so if there's a habitat I need I'm not worried about the price

So when it comes down to it I sell just about every dragon if I have more than 2....lol...I sell almost every dragon lately...I have several no named dragons cuz I have 4+ of them....mostly yellow/red...

buttabdullah99
01-28-14, 03:52 AM
I only have some super rares duplicate I am selling all the commans and trading all the duplicate rares :):) no habitat :(
Btw I want Helios and prism I want to set them as a decoration on my nests :):););)

LemonadeMouth173
01-28-14, 06:09 AM
Yeah ~ I don't have any duplicates either. Just babies in my nursery that I never grow.

I guess what I wanted to know is you guys keep all dragons except if you get one you already have? There aren't any dragons you just don't want?

Like me.....:(

Yes, they r many. I have 111 unique dragons minus stone, mythic, fairytale,royal types. I dont like them, i sold them when i got them and im very pleased. My island is quite comfortable, not overcrowded and i have like 20 extra habs free to buy. I know is a game for collectors but i put myself a limit of dragons and i breed or keep just what i like or want.

LemonadeMouth173
01-28-14, 06:10 AM
Btw what do u call nursery? Ur stable?

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 06:32 AM
Btw what do u call nursery? Ur stable?

No, I have the isle to the top right dedicated to my Nursery. Dragons that I never grow because they are so darn cute left as babies ~

Come visit!

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 06:35 AM
Anyway a lot of times I breed rubbish ! ha ha

Me to! Just got the Golem dragon. Not interested ~ but waiting forever to hatch so I can sell!

I hate waiting long hours for some common dragons like sunrise, Magic, Island etc wish I could just throw them away !

Ditto that!

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 06:38 AM
Yes, they r many. I have 111 unique dragons minus stone, mythic, fairytale,royal types..

I don't like them either! Except Mythic! Cute as a baby! I have him with a older one. They look so cool together! But the stone and royal? Ugh! Sold so many of those!

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 06:42 AM
Most people rename their dragons...

I do! Lol! And I give the name "trade" so I know that one is being traded.

Thanks, Trixie!

lorentw
01-28-14, 07:02 AM
I evolve duplicates to 4 then trade for crafting, unless its a real common {firestorm, mist, island} which i just sell off the nest. I wish they would make an "abort breeding " button so you could just pay like 100k in coins to just not even bother when you know you're getting a repeat

lorentw
01-28-14, 07:03 AM
I do! Lol! And I give the name "trade" so I know that one is being traded.

Thanks, Trixie!

I did not see this but that's how I name mine. I am keeping my duplicate high payers for now like cornucopia the payout is very high on those, so I've only traded off 2 of the 5 I bred.

LemonadeMouth173
01-28-14, 07:47 AM
No, I have the isle to the top right dedicated to my Nursery. Dragons that I never grow because they are so darn cute left as babies ~

Come visit!

I just invited u.:) If u like a new neighbour accept it. If u dont... feel free to be brutal and delete the inv:)

LemonadeMouth173
01-28-14, 07:49 AM
Btw i have some subjects for kindergarden too. They r small n cute but small n cute means 0 effect on arena. They need to work to deserve their food,lol.They eat TOO MUCH!!!

belbar22
01-28-14, 07:59 AM

Come visit!

I also came to visit and won't be offended if you want to delete me. (I will just never respond to your pleas for advice in the tournaments if you ever make any…only joking, of course I will.):)

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 09:35 AM
You two are hilarious!

Of course I accepted you:) I don't really play in the arena ~ but a close co-worker does and fairs well. I think Golem is going to dragon heaven....

belbar22
01-28-14, 09:49 AM
You two are hilarious!

Of course I accepted you:) I don't really play in the area ~ but a close co-worker does and fairs well. I think Golem is going to dragon heaven....

RIP poor Golem:(

freshfunin2008
01-28-14, 09:51 AM
Since we are limited to how many habitats we can have..... I have to sell everything from the nest. If I want it, then I have to either trade an existing dragon or sell an existing dragon.

yayacupcake
01-28-14, 10:24 AM
Can't trade any dragons, so yeah, I fill up my habitats as much as possible, try to stay at max (man I'm running out of room), and I have pretty much all of them @ level 9 or 10 (most at 10). Currently sitting at 163 dragons 61/62 habitats (waiting for something worth keeping not stupid mist dragons) with many, many, many, many, many duplicates (that I'd love to trade away).

Kennedward
01-28-14, 10:32 AM
I keep one of every one Dragon, expect those Diamonds that are Ultra Rare

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 07:37 PM
RIP poor Golem:(

Yep. Done deal:(

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 07:38 PM
Since we are limited to how many habitats we can have..... I have to sell everything from the nest. If I want it, then I have to either trade an existing dragon or sell an existing dragon.

TL just increased habitats to 64! They seem to go in spirts of two....

DragonMaster128z
01-28-14, 08:32 PM
I don't keep them if I don't have a habitat and need the nest. Like i've sold Tropic and royal because I don't like the series. I'm not in it for the dragons that I don't like. I think i'm the only one over level 100 with out a Habitat problem! LOL I have like 48/64 used. O.o

chalupa2030
01-28-14, 08:46 PM
I don't like the Royal and Tropic either. I do have the Shell, though ~ no clue why, someone said he would be good for breeding,

matchbox222
01-30-14, 11:14 PM
I only get rid of common dragons that I have

rissah
01-31-14, 12:06 AM
Ha no. Then I'd have 500 Mists, 233 Firestorms, and 927 Corals.

rissah
01-31-14, 12:06 AM
Thank goodness for the trading portal. best feature ever!

chalupa2030
01-31-14, 12:13 AM
Ditto that! But I have four or five already and there is only one left I want and that requires Pink gems which requires ...do dare say it....Virtue!

Which ~ are not allowed on my islands. Ever never ever again.