PDA

View Full Version : MITHRIL? Faerie Respite

Usna71
01-27-14, 06:29 PM
How do you get enough MITHRIL to complete this quest? I only have 5 and do not have enough silver ore and once I do it takes 2 days to get MITHRIL. I appreciate any help/suggestions. I have 2 columns but it will take 4ever to complete this task.

SenseiNJ
01-27-14, 07:07 PM
The trade in the royal exchange can give mithril (and sometimes adamant) so there's another source. I had 20 mithril but ended up using them for the adamant quest line. So I've started collecting again. I'm currently at 12. You can also check your deep mines too. Sometimes you'll be lucky enough to get mithril. I think at one point I got one from Sir Pigglesworth and from adventures too, so you can try that as well. Just be patient and pace yourself since it's not a limited time quest.

mikez156
02-23-14, 06:33 AM
How do I build my fairie resprite when I cant gather minthril from mining ??? It says to craft but won't let me . After mining for a week I've only gathered one! Ugh! Any suggestions ?

ciarjen
02-23-14, 06:53 AM
You should be able to craft it in the forge from silver. It also drops from the jewellers trade in the exhange *sometimes*, not always. Also make sure you have two deep mines for more chances to get a drop.

belbar22
02-23-14, 11:20 AM
How do I build my fairie resprite when I cant gather minthril from mining ??? It says to craft but won't let me . After mining for a week I've only gathered one! Ugh! Any suggestions ?

I feel your pain. I have collected only 3 mirthil from mines, jewellers and exchange since the fairy respite came out. I do not have the fourth shard and can't craft any. Extremely fed up.

jerirat
02-23-14, 11:21 AM
I think you need the 4th shard from the tabernum to craft mithril in the forge. I only have two and am stuck waiting for Mithril to drop from mines. You can also do the jewelers exchange and you might get mithril. I've only had it drop once from that.

mikez156
02-23-14, 01:57 PM
Thanks ,!

passinthru8
02-23-14, 02:07 PM
I have not had one Mithril drop since I got the 4th Shard! Not even from the Jewelers Exchange! I have begged Silver from Neighbors for a month and purchased Iron Rich Rocks to get iron, to forge Silver, to Forge Mithril. It is a Constant in my CS life.
One Mithril drop a week would be wonderful at this point! ..... Good luck!

mikez156
02-23-14, 06:03 PM
I tried jewel exchange too! Nada. Can someone explain what the 4th shard is? I'm lost there . I will send you silver if needed. Add me at mikez156. Also that reminds me I have plenty of iron and ore , just no option to craft :-/

shipower
02-23-14, 06:31 PM
I tried jewel exchange too! Nada. Can someone explain what the 4th shard is? I'm lost there . I will send you silver if needed. Add me at mikez156. Also that reminds me I have plenty of iron and ore , just no option to craft :-/

mikez156, see for yourself! The fourth shard enables you to craft mithril :D http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41680-Knowledge-Shard

passinthru8
02-23-14, 07:38 PM

This is gonna sound weird, but... I put my Tabernum up next to my Deep Mines and post to Neighbors about it and within 3 days, zit just appeared. Like when I got the Aquafier Shard, I put ponds & wells around Tabernum & got way more scales & fish than before. look in Inventory..Do you at least have the first 3 knowledge Shards? If so try moving up to mines.

passinthru8
02-23-14, 07:41 PM
This is gonna sound weird, but... I put my Tabernum up next to my Deep Mines and post to Neighbors about it and within 3 days, zit just appeared. Like when I got the Aquafier Shard, I put ponds & wells around Tabernum & got way more scales & fish than before. look in Inventory..Do you at least have the first 3 knowledge Shards? If so try moving up to mines.

I forgot to mention. That was when I stopped getting Mithril drops. As soon as I was able to craft it.

kaif8770
02-24-14, 12:01 AM
I think you need the 4th shard from the tabernum to craft mithril in the forge. I only have two and am stuck waiting for Mithril to drop from mines. You can also do the jewelers exchange and you might get mithril. I've only had it drop once from that.

Same case here. It is a rare drop from deep mines and i'm in need of 50 mithril now and i only have 10 and 1 crafting in the forge so total 11. I tried all the possible ways and no luck. Those quests which require mithril are going to sit in my quest book for a long long time lol.

mikez156
02-24-14, 08:11 AM
This will make me sound dumb but I have no idea what a shard is nor a Tabernum??? 😔can you explain a little more ? I'd like to be able to craft them

lunerasilver
02-24-14, 01:44 PM
I have a question about deep mines... Do they have better drop rates when you level them up? Or just faster collection times?

meme1098
02-24-14, 02:32 PM
This will make me sound dumb but I have no idea what a shard is nor a Tabernum??? 😔can you explain a little more ? I'd like to be able to craft them

Go here to Dabag's goalreference thread & you can read all abou it.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481863&viewfull=1#post481863

The shards are the very rare drop other than coins from the tablet. There are 4 shards. Each with its own goals.

mikez156
02-24-14, 05:31 PM
I have no idea what a Tabernum is nor a shard :-/ help!!

mikez156
02-24-14, 05:32 PM
Oops didn't see that last post!! Thanks

mikez156
02-24-14, 05:45 PM
Ok so I do have the Tabernum but have not come across all those quests/goals to achieve turning silver into minthril ! Hmmm! I appreciate all the help though

AuntyHelen
02-24-14, 07:47 PM
If my inventory shows Knowledge Shard x2, that means I have completed 2 shards, and am waiting for my 3rd?

meme1098
02-24-14, 08:46 PM
If my inventory shows Knowledge Shard x2, that means I have completed 2 shards, and am waiting for my 3rd?
Yes

Mtsmtsmts

mikez156
02-25-14, 09:55 AM
I only have one shard ! Wish I knew how to get more!!

meme1098
02-25-14, 10:08 AM
I only have one shard ! Wish I knew how to get more!!

Just keep collecting from the tablet each day, nice coins anyway, and eventually the next one will drop. Just don't hold your breath waiting though cause it's really a rare drop.

iLLUMI2012
02-26-14, 08:30 AM
Good news for those that don't already know. And I'm not sure if or why this has or hasn't already been posted, but the number of Mithril required to upgrade the respite has been lowered from 20 to 10. Woot! :D

I checked my respite today and was stunned to see that all I need is 180 gems to complete the upgrade. I thought 'that can't be right' as it was 780 gems last time I checked. Then I noticed that I only needed 3 more Mithril not 13 to finish.
Yay! So now I'm that little but closer to finishing.

Thanks to TL for doing this! :)

belbar22
02-26-14, 02:30 PM
Good news for those that don't already know. And I'm not sure if or why this has or hasn't already been posted, but the number of Mithril required to upgrade the respite has been lowered from 20 to 10. Woot! :D

I checked my respite today and was stunned to see that all I need is 180 gems to complete the upgrade. I thought 'that can't be right' as it was 780 gems last time I checked. Then I noticed that I only needed 3 more Mithril not 13 to finish.
Yay! So now I'm that little but closer to finishing.

Thanks to TL for doing this! :)

Thank you thank you thank you. I had stored my respite and hadn't noticed. Now I just need to get the statue.

girufel
02-27-14, 04:05 AM
Mine is still asking for 20 mithril (which I haven't).

girufel
02-27-14, 08:09 AM
Mine is still asking for 20 mithril (which I haven't).

Now it's suddenly 10 Mithril. Cool!!

manu90ela
02-27-14, 12:23 PM
Good that I've completed it for 20 Mithril a few days ago.... lol

manu90ela
02-28-14, 12:26 AM
Do you think it would help if I write to support? Maybe I can have 10 mithril back?

kooky panda
02-28-14, 06:39 AM
Do you think it would help if I write to support? Maybe I can have 10 mithril back?
You can try, but to be honest when things like this change in the game, normally TL will not credit back the extra materials.

manu90ela
02-28-14, 08:47 AM
You can try, but to be honest when things like this change in the game, normally TL will not credit back the extra materials.

Why did they change it anyway?

manu90ela
02-28-14, 08:50 AM
Ten mithril more or less makes a big difference.... I could upgrade my deep mine now with those 10 mithrils for the blythewood sapling quest. But I've got only one mithril left....

kooky panda
02-28-14, 11:36 AM
Why did they change it anyway?
I would guess due to feedback on the forum and how hard it is for some players to get the mithril.

AuntyRose32
02-28-14, 09:10 PM
Thanks TL...! I just upgraded my Faerie Resprite thanks to the mithril decrease, I had seventeen mithril and it was gonna take me a long time to get the last three needed to upgrade. Now I've upgraded and still have seven mithril...I'm very happy. I usually don't mind taking my time with these goals, from once there's no timer it's all good but I really love the Faerie Resprite and can't wait to have it completed so I was very happy with this change :) Thanks again.

iLLUMI2012
03-01-14, 12:35 PM
Just noticed today that the number of gems required to buy Mithril has been lowered to 50 from 60. Sweet! Thanks again TL! But I'm still going to be patient and wait for that last Mithril to drop. Might just save my gems for a Mithril Dragon instead. :D

KingFlatus
04-17-14, 06:14 AM
I'm in the same boat here. I don't have many other quests to work on in the mean time so I'm taking the opportunity to max out on everything I can and expand. I missed out on the reindeer stable because I couldn't get enough material in time. Hopefully that won't be happening again! If it makes you feel better I'm still stuck on 8 of 10 gold nuggets for the Barron- a goal I've had probably since Christmas.