PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate crafting in workshop! :/

Triple_K
01-27-14, 06:12 PM
Ok so I opened up my kitchen and clicked to craft chocolate. Then afterwards instead of kitchen crafting it, the workshop was crafting it. I waited until crafting was finished to see if I'll be able to collect and voila I got a chocolate :confused:
Has this ever happened to anyone before? Well there is no option in my workshop to craft the choc, but I have no idea how the workshop ended up doing the crafting instead of kitchen because I did it from the kitchen. :eek:

PikaSquirrel
01-27-14, 06:59 PM
Next time, please try force closing the game if you see a Kitchen item crafting in the Workshop. Please let us know if you still see it crafting in the Workshop, thanks!

Triple_K
01-27-14, 09:49 PM
Well it wasn't a problem for me because I wasn't using the workshop anyhow. Plus I wanted to see how that would've turned out. Was quite happy to make use of workshop as a kitchen lol.

BriarAvenue
01-27-14, 10:40 PM
Well it wasn't a problem for me because I wasn't using the workshop anyhow. Plus I wanted to see how that would've turned out. Was quite happy to make use of workshop as a kitchen lol.
So are your kitchen doing workshop stuff?

Triple_K
01-28-14, 10:01 AM
So are your kitchen doing workshop stuff?

It was just a one time thing. Started the craft at my kitchen but my workshop did the crafting.
I'll try to post a pic later, I did snap a pic of it. Can't access a computer now and I can't upload it from my iPad.

Triple_K
02-02-14, 07:15 PM
sorry for the late pic, busy week.

fozea2
02-03-14, 06:27 PM
Same thing happened to me last week, except it was grits.