PDA

View Full Version : help please!!!

eper711
01-26-14, 07:37 PM
my dragon story is gone! i was on level 53 when i went to check on my dragons it was on level 1 my farm story and castle story are gone too..i tried everything restarting my phone deleting and reinstalling and i emailed support but still no answer and still NO STORIES! help please anyone!

DragonMaster128z
01-26-14, 08:23 PM
Alright Try logging in with the Restaurant Story Log-in (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!&p=832968#post832968)

eper711
01-26-14, 08:37 PM
before anything else happens i should let you know that when i had my stories i didnt have a password only a stormID when this all happened everyone said i should contact team lava support so i did and i recieved an email saying i should have a temp stormID to be able to transfer all my other info.. that being said should i still log in to restaurant story???

DragonMaster128z
01-26-14, 08:54 PM
Is it the same account you used to acess the forums?

eper711
01-26-14, 10:43 PM
no the support people said to make a temp account where they can send the info to so i used the temp account to access the forums

kooky panda
01-27-14, 06:21 AM
no the support people said to make a temp account where they can send the info to so i used the temp account to access the forums

While the support agent is working on your support ticket, they will have your games, and you will see your games starting over on level 1.
Once the support agent is finished, they will transfer your games back.
Try restarting your device. You should see your games back and transferred.

Once you get everything back, make sure you go under menu-help and set a password for your storm ID.