PDA

View Full Version : Whats Inside The Magic Box and Magic Shell

FlameyHawk
01-13-11, 10:06 PM
There have been many questions to what is inside of these to boxes to I decided to just make a ordinary list!

First Off To Purchase One Of These Fine Mystery Prizes They Are 24 Gems Each!
Magic Box:

Grand Piano
Claw Machine
Jazz Set
Purple Flower Vase
Yellow Flower Vase
Orange Flower Vase
Red Flower Vase
Swan Ice Sculpture
Mighty Stove
Fireplace
Indoor Fountain
Grandfather Clock

Magic Shell:
Bubble Pillar
Indoor Waterfall
Lobster Tank
Mermaid Statue
Seahorse Statue
Sand Castle
Seahorse Carriage

So I believe that is all Good Luck To Everyone!

Unregistered
01-13-11, 10:10 PM
Right, because there wasn't already an ongoing discussion about it in a thread just a few posts under this unneeded "new" one? -_-

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?6270-magic-box

You just duplicated the freaking list. *AND* missed one item already listed there.

God you're an attention-seeking ****.

Unregistered
01-13-11, 10:13 PM
yeah makes no sense....... theres already a thread thats better..... flameyhawk is a flaming *****.... no offense to *****s....

Unregistered
01-13-11, 10:39 PM
It was really helpful to be able to read all those questions and responses already established on the original thread. Everyone was quite congenial! Why on earth would you do that? Who do you think you are?

Unregistered
01-13-11, 10:41 PM
What you just stupidly did made it really hard for everyone, especially newbies trying to learn!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 09:26 PM
What you just stupidly did made it really hard for everyone, especially newbies trying to learn!you people need to grab a bit a fresh air

FlameyHawk
01-14-11, 10:04 PM
Wow guys I was just putting together a quick list that was more organized..... Didn't have to be so mean.....

Unregistered
01-15-11, 02:31 PM
I thought it was very helpful to have it all in a list in one place. Thank you, as it was exactly what I was needing, and I didn't have to read through 100 posts to get the information. Add me! melstall