PDA

View Full Version : Maps lost trying to expand to the Alpaca

Danskata
01-26-14, 11:45 AM
Hi guys,
I've just lost 9 maps of each type, trying to expand on the new square that leads to Alpaca. I play on iPad 2, iOS 7, updated Farm Story 2 two days ago. When i tapped on "expand" button, it expanded, then the game froze, refreshed and i saw again the expansion sign on the same square, but the maps required were gone. Force closed the game, no change. Restarted the device, no luck again. Could you, please, either give me back the maps, or unlock the 9 maps square! thanks!

kooky panda
01-26-14, 01:34 PM
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Danskata
01-27-14, 12:55 AM
Thank you, Kooky!

deedee31
03-21-14, 02:57 AM
Hi guys,
I've just lost 9 maps of each type, trying to expand on the new square that leads to Alpaca. I play on iPad 2, iOS 7, updated Farm Story 2 two days ago. When i tapped on "expand" button, it expanded, then the game froze, refreshed and i saw again the expansion sign on the same square, but the maps required were gone. Force closed the game, no change. Restarted the device, no luck again. Could you, please, either give me back the maps, or unlock the 9 maps square! thanks!

Same thing happened to me just now ... game froze or updated, little rooster appeared in middle with a circle around him, game reset... expansion GONE. All maps AND the tools I used to clear the land... GONE. :::sigh::: Sent an email to support. How long will this take? And did they give you your expansion back? Thanks!

Danskata
03-24-14, 02:41 PM
Same thing happened to me just now ... game froze or updated, little rooster appeared in middle with a circle around him, game reset... expansion GONE. All maps AND the tools I used to clear the land... GONE. :::sigh::: Sent an email to support. How long will this take? And did they give you your expansion back? Thanks!
Hi deedee,
support answered after 5 days that they are sorry, but they can't restore any items lost due to this "out of sync" error. So I collected again everything needed for the expansion. It's very unpleasant, but nothing can be done. Bon courage!

sweetypies97
03-26-14, 03:46 AM
This is the same message I got with an "sync error". They were sorry but did not give the items back (mine were gems).

orleansparish
03-26-14, 10:10 AM
I didn't get an out of sync message or freezes. I continued to play normally well after my expansion and logged off. Then came back to my stuff missing, just like on dragon. They should be able to see these things. Keep writing them!

bss18974
03-27-14, 09:42 AM
It will do no good. Their reply every time is they cannot restore coins, gems, parts etc due to sync issues. They blame everything on sync issues.