PDA

View Full Version : How in the World do you get paint on your walls?

buckyboo10
01-13-11, 09:25 PM
I can not for the love of god figure out how to put "paint" on my walls or tile the floors. People have said it's under the "Design" button on the lower right hand corner where you purchase your tables, chairs, etc....but it's not there.....I'm on level 18 and have expanded twice. I just can't figure it out! Someone please help me out here!

Unregistered
01-13-11, 09:55 PM
I can not for the love of god figure out how to put "paint" on my walls or tile the floors. People have said it's under the "Design" button on the lower right hand corner where you purchase your tables, chairs, etc....but it's not there.....I'm on level 18 and have expanded twice. I just can't figure it out! Someone please help me out here!

If you had done a search you would have found a heap of threads on this topic. If you are android, you cant change your walls and floors at this time.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:43 AM
i am too on adroid and i am having the same problem does this mean it is not a function available yet.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:51 AM
i am too on adroid and i am having the same problem does this mean it is not a function available yet.

Are you kidding me? The previous post said no and to do a search, and you still ask the same question as the OP. Unbelievable.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 05:10 PM
If you had done a search you would have found a heap of threads on this topic. If you are android, you cant change your walls and floors at this time.

first of all how we supposed to no stupit

Unregistered
01-22-11, 02:34 AM
You guys are seriously dumb.