PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting matched with very low kingdoms.

Rockinkitten
01-26-14, 06:47 AM
I'm level 40 and I keep getting battle matches with level 17-20 kingdoms. Is this a glitch? This has been happening for days now. Not only can I not find any crowns or coins, but it's also not fair on those other kingdoms as they don't stand a chance against my good army.

If we aren't getting matched with same level or same crown kingdoms, what is the matching criteria?
It's a huge flaw which ruins the game in my opinion.

meyoume
01-27-14, 08:35 AM
Again ....is has been a problem that players keep complaining about..........many threads on this....ARE WE NOT BEING HEARD?

FrozenTurtle
01-27-14, 11:44 AM
Match making is done base on Crowns. Also, if you are higher ranking in Crowns, you will not be able to find many Crowns from other players. This is to ensure that Crowns do not get over inflated.

meyoume
01-27-14, 01:29 PM
If that is the case...then how do people have upwards of 500 crowns more than me? They found them somewhere.

MeisterLampee
01-27-14, 01:44 PM
We all have the same problems. I am currently ranked 20. Crowns are really hard to find, but they may be found. But it is so annoying to press 50 times the skip button until you find some crowns. And on the way I meet sooo many extremely weak bases. So most of them have no loot and no crowns. I really wish FM would reduce these approx. 50 hits to 10 for meeting the crown bases. :-) Maybe you should reduce the bandwidth of matchable opponents.

sweetplate
02-01-14, 01:24 PM
Why am I matched with top players from top clan? I have about half of their crowns. I am in a top 10 clan.

FrozenTurtle
02-03-14, 02:01 PM
Why am I matched with top players from top clan? I have about half of their crowns. I am in a top 10 clan.

Can you PM me the name of this player so we can take a look? You shouldn't be getting matched with someone who has double the amount of your crowns.

jackansi
02-03-14, 02:13 PM

Force quit your game and come back to see if it helps.. There is a bug that I run into if I spend too long in the game where it shows my rank (in stats) as 500 and matches me with people in the top 50 pretty regularly. Force quit always seems to fix that for me since its pretty impossible to attack their bases successfully with the nerfed troops we have now.

Rockinkitten
02-07-14, 03:36 PM
I'm level 43 and today I got matched with a level 3 kingdom. There is no way they have more crowns than me as I have 1250 and they clearly only played for a few hours.

Rockinkitten
03-13-14, 11:33 PM
It is impossible this is always based on crowns. There's a bug that causes people to get strings of bad matches on occasion. I'm level 50 and I have been getting ok matches, sometimes I'm matched with impossible level 71 kingdoms due to them having dropped crowns on purpose which makes this system very unfair, but the worst thing is gagging matched with a level 4 kingdom like I just was. Then a string of level 5-12 kingdoms. They can't possibly have 1300+ crowns like I do. They have nothing to offer me and it would be mean of me to fight them. I'm losing my coins skipping through dozens of these kingdoms and I'm getting very frustrated with the issue. Please look into this!