PDA

View Full Version : I'm really getting ssick

Unregistered
01-13-11, 07:37 PM
of the sync problems. I always have full signal yet I keep getting rolled back and having to wait another 5000 hours till my goods get done. It's getting just a little frustrating, this shouldn't even be an issue. Wake up team lava. Listen to the feedback everyone is providing you with on this forum. No disrespect but I really think you need to look into this problem when you have numerous amounts of complaints of just about everything relating to your games. Whether I quit or not is not the issue, I'm posting this for your own good.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 04:32 PM
I hate to break it to you, but sync problems are most likely your phone or network, not the game. There's nothing they can do about that.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 04:37 PM
It is their servers! I play several online games from other co's and I never have this problem on their games! TL has the crappiest servers and the most server issues I've ever seen! The OP is right. This has been going on since I started playing and it has improved a little, but not much.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 08:52 PM
It is their servers! I play several online games from other co's and I never have this problem on their games! TL has the crappiest servers and the most server issues I've ever seen! The OP is right. This has been going on since I started playing and it has improved a little, but not much.

I used to have same problem when I played via wifi.
Then I changed to use GPRS instead and that problem never occurs again.
I don't know if this is applicable to your area or not, but you may try change the way of connection.