PDA

View Full Version : Storage/re-decorating

Mylly2
01-25-14, 05:15 AM
Sorry to say this on a new thread, but I couldn't find where we have discussed it before....The technique for storing items for the purpose of re-decorating/designing is still so frustrating, it puts me off moving things around my farm. There seems to be so many clicks, jumping in and out of edit mode. Moving/storing pathways is horrible and time consuming. There are better ways, because your other games have better ones.
Also, I really wish we could store animal pens, for both the ability to free up an area to rearrange items and to place unused pens out of sight so we don't see either leaping or passed out critters all day.

jacobtoddsmom
02-03-14, 01:22 AM
I agree the process to store items is tedious and very limited, example if you want to store the Jewel Smith you can't. Which I would be happy with an easier way to store multiple items vs having to hit edit then store then close the barn and repeat. Thanks for considering!

galileo26
02-03-14, 01:32 AM
I decorated mine beautifully. It looks lovely! :~)

iggychic
02-09-14, 09:28 AM
I also don't like that I can't store animals. I have a full farm and when I do want to move stuff it's a major undertaking which causes me to leave it be (and then not purchase new thing because it's such a hassle).

Jnny2good
02-10-14, 09:43 AM
Mylly, I used to get frustrated with the jumping in and out to decorate too, but i discovered that when you have the cellar open, you can press on the next item you want to store and wait until the arrow fills up and you get all the editing options without having to close the cellar. Decorating is sooooo much easier now.

Mylly2
02-10-14, 05:26 PM
Thanks Jnny2good, I will try that.

iLLUMI2012
11-02-14, 02:34 AM
I agree that the process for storing items needs improving. It can be very frustrating.