PDA

View Full Version : Possible switch to IoS

droopy123love
01-25-14, 04:26 AM
Hi all,

In about one month I will possibly switch from android to IoS, I realy would like to get the trading option.
I have a lot of duplicates on my island now, but I wonder what dragons are to keep or to trade.
Here's a list of dragons that I saved to trade;
3x atlas,
2 parakeet,
2 x super,
2 x quetzal,
1 x mercury,
1x mossrock,
3 dawntrees,
1 x fairytale,
1 mirage,
1 kitsune,
1x leopard,
and I believe I have some duplicate fairy dragons too.

My biggest doubt is to trade mercury.

Question, does level of the dragon you want to trade matter?
Once I have traded the dragons, I know I will receive pearls, varios stones and netherdusts, but can someone explain what to do with those items then?

I know I have few questions in this post, maybe some forummembers can give some advice on these?
Looking forward to respoce on this thread, and thanks in advance to all replies!

jus7_me89
01-25-14, 04:48 AM
yes, the lvl of your dragons matters ! they must be at least lvl 4.

you get different pearls, neither dusts, spell scrolls and lotus blossoms for your traded dragons. The rarity of your dragons have a big role in your trading results :

- for common dragons you will get 1 small pearl . Let's say you want to trade a firestorm. You will get either a red pearl or a yellow one. This is randomly. However, i usually get a pearl that has the first color of the dragon ( in the firestorm case it's red )
- for rare dragons you will get 2 small pearls ( the colors of your dragon ) and a mystery box. From the mystery box you will get 1 special item : a neither dust, a spell scroll, a lotus blossom OR another small pearl ( you can get any type of pearl, not just the pearls that have your traded dragon's colors ). For example, you traded a fairy dragon. You will get 1 small green pearl, 1 small yellow pear and 1 mystery item.
- for super rare dragons you will get 2 large pearls and 1 mystery box ( with the same items ). So, if you trade a Landworm you will get a large red pearl, a large green pearl and a mystery item.

These pearls and items will help you crafting new dragons via Spell Shop. For example, for crafting a Topaz dragon you will need 2 large green pearls, 1 spell scroll and 1 neither dust. You can also craft large pearls ( you need 10 small pearls with the same color ), neither dust ( you will need 1 small purple pearl and 1 small blue one ) and spell scrolls ( 1 small green one and 1 small yellow one ).

i hope i answered your question.

There are also 3 color dragons ( like your super dragon ) . You will usually get an extra pearl ( for some dragons you will get a small pear, for others you will get a large one ). For example, if you will trade your super dragon you will get 1 red pearl, 1 purple pearl and 1 blue pearl ( because it's a rare dragon all pearls will be small ). They usually don't give you a mystery box for these 3 color hybrids.

There are also some rare dragons that cannot be traded . Those dragons are usually the base dragons : metal, rainbow, dino, mythic, etc.

droopy123love
01-26-14, 03:35 AM
Thanx jus7 for your reply!
I am looking forward to my switch, and to discover the world of trading, battles and crafting..