PDA

View Full Version : Koi pond disappeared

MamaFoodie
01-25-14, 03:37 AM
My Koi pond is gone and I didn't delete. Has anyone had this issue?

moratorro
01-25-14, 04:06 AM
you can try to uninstall rest app and install it again. Nothing can be lost such way...

MamaFoodie
01-25-14, 04:41 AM
It happened. Trust me. I didn't delete.

goofy42
01-25-14, 11:31 AM
I have had so many items simply 'disappear' from my inventory, I have lost count of them. Yes, just because an item that has been purchased (either with coins or gems) is placed in your inventory, is no guarantee that it will remain there. I placed items in my inventory, then (when redecorating) decided to place them back in my restaurant (and bakery...same thing there). Well, the items were not in the inventory. Some were coin items, some were gem items, and one was even a previous goal reward item. I have written to TL so many times, and have not received any satisfactory reply. Others on the forum are experiencing similar problems.
(Please do not delete this message)

ElaineCarrel
01-25-14, 05:42 PM
Koi pond? Where did u find a Koi Pond?

bobbyrae
01-25-14, 06:15 PM
Could be the indoor koi pond. It is one of the prizes from a Box. The Take out Box, i believe.

kooky panda
01-25-14, 07:49 PM
My Koi pond is gone and I didn't delete. Has anyone had this issue?

Try restarting your device. If it is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

MamaFoodie
01-25-14, 08:36 PM
I did restart and deleted the game and added back. Nothing. Sent email too. Awaiting a response.