PDA

View Full Version : Can't get reward buying decor

OlkaDragons
01-25-14, 02:22 AM
Hello!
I installed Candy Mania Valentine, and now need to buy any decoration --. But I bought already 4 items of decor after receiving this goal, but they don't count and I can't complete goal and get gems
Please, check my game for it

midnightmeerkat
01-25-14, 03:20 AM
I'm having the same problem

samjcook
01-25-14, 05:21 AM
Same thing here... :confused:

MagicAaron
01-25-14, 05:22 AM
I'm having this problem, too. In my case, it's the Ant Invasion quest for Morgan. I completed the "install and play Bingo" quest, and then got Morgan's fence quest, but no matter how many pieces of fence I buy, the quest doesn't complete.

bellarose2012
01-25-14, 05:41 AM
I'm having the same problem too after installing Candy Mania Valentine.

baseball_boy
01-25-14, 06:03 AM
Same problem here.

momonokoucha
01-25-14, 09:20 AM
Me, too.

banan560
01-25-14, 09:29 AM
Same problem here..

CuddlyDragon
01-25-14, 11:02 AM
Just to make sure...

You are referring to "Ant Invasion! - Buy a fence for Morgan!"

It's not working for me either, I will report this over.

Tlmay
01-25-14, 11:03 AM
I'm having the same problem. Bought 6 fences an still no gems.

OlkaDragons
01-25-14, 11:17 AM
You are referring to "Ant Invasion! - Buy a fence for Morgan!"
It's not working for me either, I will report this over.

Yes, I talked about this goal.

midnightmeerkat
01-25-14, 11:42 AM
Yes, I talked about this goal.

And I really don't understand, why moderator "Removed false info" - the reward for completing this goal is gems...

They are not allowed to give gems for downloading games... The goal to buy the fence and get the gems is not related to the downloading of the game

CuddlyDragon
01-25-14, 12:38 PM
FIXED!

Yay! :)

cakeandpie
01-25-14, 12:53 PM
It isn't fixed. I just opened the game and tried for the third time to buy deco. No gems.

CuddlyDragon
01-25-14, 01:01 PM
Hi,

What did you try to purchase?

igames4me
01-25-14, 01:09 PM
Thanks for fixing

cakeandpie
01-25-14, 01:10 PM
I bought a T fence. Previously I bought a straight fence and a piece of path.

MagicAaron
01-25-14, 02:23 PM
I did a hard restart and bought yet another piece of fence and the goal did finally clear for me. So it is fixed. Thank you!

cakeandpie
01-25-14, 04:14 PM
It works now, thanks!

midnightmeerkat
01-25-14, 06:35 PM
FIXED!

Yay! :)

Tyvm!!

bellarose2012
01-30-14, 07:05 AM
I'm having issues with this again. This time with the helping hands buy any decoration goal after installing the valentines update. I have bought several decorations and it's not completing the goal and giving me the 30 gems.

slpecoraro
01-30-14, 10:01 AM
I'm not getting any gems in Farm Storys II Valentine for downloading the new games. I didn't get any for downloading and playing valentine candy mania nor for downloading and playing farm story II valentine. I did however receive the gems for doing that in the Mystery game. Is there a place to report this? I know I generally receive 30 gems for these downloads so that's a heck of a lot of gems to ignore..:/ thanks

ps, I did get the 5 gems for completing the first task after downloading farm story II valentine.

momonokoucha
01-30-14, 11:07 AM
I'm having issues with this again. This time with the helping hands buy any decoration goal after installing the valentines update. I have bought several decorations and it's not completing the goal and giving me the 30 gems.

Me, too. I can't get gems for buying 5valentine decolations either.

kooky panda
01-30-14, 11:31 AM
Try restarting your device .

momonokouchafarm
01-30-14, 11:36 AM
I have the same problem as momonokoucha and restarted the device, but nothing happened.

momonokoucha
01-30-14, 11:44 AM
I did, but nothing happened.
I can't get rewards for both the old man's helping hands, and the lady's sweet air.

kooky panda
01-30-14, 11:50 AM
Me, too. I can't get gems for buying 5valentine decolations either.

Check your goal icons, are still seeing the goal?
If so does it show you did buy 5 items and I think you also had to visit some neighbors. Did you do the second part too?

kooky panda
01-30-14, 11:52 AM
I'm not getting any gems in Farm Storys II Valentine for downloading the new games. I didn't get any for downloading and playing valentine candy mania nor for downloading and playing farm story II valentine. I did however receive the gems for doing that in the Mystery game. Is there a place to report this? I know I generally receive 30 gems for these downloads so that's a heck of a lot of gems to ignore..:/ thanks

ps, I did get the 5 gems for completing the first task after downloading farm story II valentine.
You do not get gems for downloading and playing other games. For these goals, the rewards are 0.

Check your goal icon in the upper corner of your screen, do you have goal asking your to buy a regular decoration?

momonokouchafarm
01-30-14, 12:24 PM
Check your goal icons, are still seeing the goal?
If so does it show you did buy 5 items and I think you also had to visit some neighbors. Did you do the second part too?

Yes, I still see goals. It shows I've visited neibors. That part is finished. It doesn't show Ive bought 5 items.
I can still see the goal for helping hand, too.

Both momonokouchafarm and momonokoucha are me and both have the same problems.

bellarose2012
01-30-14, 12:46 PM
I've tried restarting my device and reinstalling the game and I'm still having issues completing the goal. I have bought several fences and the goal is still there. I know that there is the Love is All Around goal that requires to visit 3 neighbors and buy 5 valentines decorations for 5 gems but that isn't the goal that I'm trying to complete. I haven't tried that one yet because I'm afraid it will do the same thing. The goal that I'm talking about is the Helping Hands goal that says to buy any decoration and receive 30 gems.

saren47
01-30-14, 03:18 PM
I have same problem. I think you have to "but valentine decorations". costing 2 gems each for rose path, totally not worth getting 6 gems for spending 10 gems.

cakeandpie
01-31-14, 08:25 AM
I've bought a couple fences also, one last night and one this morning, and I am not getting the gems either.

cakeandpie
01-31-14, 08:27 AM
I have same problem. I think you have to "but valentine decorations". costing 2 gems each for rose path, totally not worth getting 6 gems for spending 10 gems.

No, you don't have to buy Valentine decorations for the 30-gem goal. It says you can buy any decoration you like. But it's not working. (And you don't have to buy rose path for the Valentine decoration goal either, you can buy any Valentine decoration. Most are for gems but there are a few for coins.)

ginrae22
01-31-14, 10:23 AM
I'm glad I wasn't the only one having that problem! I totally forgot about it a couple days ago lol and didn't have time to post about it. So thanks guys !

cakeandpie
02-02-14, 06:08 PM
Fortunately it worked for me when I tried it again yesterday.