rsusko
01-25-14, 07:52 PM
Prism goes down to Quetzal B+++ thank goodness

igames4me
01-25-14, 07:55 PM
Yes just finished on both accts
Thanks tl for this flash tournament
I did spend some gold since I found it to be hard

Can we have another flash tournament? Right after this one is finished?

Congrats to all who finished and good luck to those still trying
A little over 5 hrs left I believe

Kami365
01-25-14, 08:10 PM
Hello all finished the tourney
Good luck to all who are still battling

Falling leaf tournament

Luck 1<Epic Black Knight BB
Golem 2< Epic Serpent BB
Hunter 4< Epic Dynasty BB
Laserlight 7<Epic Super BB
Sapphire 10<Epic Black Knight BB
Tiny 10< Epic Black Knight BB
Mask 12<Epic Black Knight BB
Atlas 14<Epic Angel BB
Black Knight18<Epic Infinity BB
Prism18<Epic Quetzal BB
Gold20<Epic Unicorn MM
Falling Leaf20<Epic Black Knight BB

Big Congratulations to you filipina.

Kami365
01-25-14, 08:11 PM
Yes just finished on both accts
Thanks tl for this flash tournament
I did spend some gold since I found it to be hard

Can we have another flash tournament? Right after this one is finished?

Congrats to all who finished and good luck to those still trying
A little over 5 hrs left I believe

Big Congratulations to you igames4me.

Kami365
01-25-14, 08:12 PM
Prism goes down to Quetzal B+++ thank goodness

Congrats rsusko, two to go,GoodLuck

Kami365
01-25-14, 08:21 PM
I tried again. Was losing miserably. I nuked the sucker. I have no patience tonight. I do NOT like mini- tournaments. I do not wish to do this again.

I'd understand, yes this short time tournament isn't worked for me either,quite difficult to play during work time,.but I'm glad to finished it,.Good luck to you FigmentValley,.And don't know what advice I give you seems you tried all possibilities,perhaps try Royal against Prism, I beat in non tourney battle.,All the best.:)

klaxtor
01-25-14, 09:01 PM
Congrats to all the winners & everyone on their progress!

11. Fire (10) > Gold (20:BBB)

Sumercarefree
01-25-14, 09:37 PM
Congrats everyone. Busy playing sports today.
Used Black Knight for Falling Leaves.

rsusko
01-25-14, 09:52 PM
Frantically trying to beat Falling Leaf - all my champs are in line for the spa after BK - eek! Quetzal took out Gold first try :)

rsusko
01-25-14, 10:02 PM
Tried Quetzal on a hunch and triple bash did the trick - the real star of this tourney for me!

Sumercarefree
01-25-14, 10:03 PM
Tried Quetzal on a hunch and triple bash did the trick - the real star of this tourney for me!

Well done

jc522
01-25-14, 10:04 PM
Went crazy to win this and after I did I realized I already had it��. I should have remembered that as this was the only new dragon I have been able to get of the new ones in the last 2 months. No matter which dragon I try to breed all I get are firestorm, coral or island��

Sumercarefree
01-25-14, 11:27 PM
Went crazy to win this and after I did I realized I already had it��. I should have remembered that as this was the only new dragon I have been able to get of the new ones in the last 2 months. No matter which dragon I try to breed all I get are firestorm, coral or island��
I never checked too. My dragons are too messy ! All over the place.

asyran2012
01-25-14, 11:43 PM
This is just ridiculous!
Spent 30+ Gold to just speed the delay for the Falling Leaf Dragon (Rd. 12) and no wins at all -_-
Tried my 3 Champion dragons... Tried Pink , Black , Zodiac and others but to no avail...
This is just so ridiculous! Give me back my Gold TL! Lol

klaxtor
01-26-14, 12:04 AM
Just under the wire!

12. Paladin > FallingLeaf (20: BB)

nogard9
01-26-14, 12:47 AM
For those doing last minute battles..

Baby social took out prism.

Used ultimate on gold.

Epic flower took out falling leaf.

Good luck!

messacity
01-26-14, 01:23 AM
I totally agree with you ciarien!

This Tournament was a great surprise and very welcome. I for one would like to see more of them, so that we can obtain Dragons that had been missed from other challenges! Well done TL on that!
I think that it would be a good idea to let TL know how many European players there are by stating in posts the area players are from!

I'm from Denmark

JustKay
01-26-14, 01:44 AM
Didn't use gold, and didn't make it. Wasn't too stressed, since I have it already. Got to Gold with about 12 hours left. Slept and had a few distractions, but he was too tough and I don't have any perfect matches against Gold. I think these flash tourneys could use more time.

oZoOnE
01-26-14, 02:26 AM
Me too, but can't start my first battle for 15 minutes. Do you still get arrowheads when you win a round?

Cara dapetin battle arena gmn ?

Sumercarefree
01-26-14, 04:38 AM
For those doing last minute battles..

Baby social took out prism.

Used ultimate on gold.

Epic flower took out falling leaf.

Good luck!

Flower is a great Dragon !

Kami365
01-26-14, 06:55 AM
Just under the wire!

12. Paladin > FallingLeaf (20: BB)

Big Congratulations to you kiaxtor,.

Kami365
01-26-14, 06:56 AM
Congrats everyone. Busy playing sports today.
Used Black Knight for Falling Leaves.

Big Congratulations to you Sumercarefree,.

Kami365
01-26-14, 06:57 AM
Frantically trying to beat Falling Leaf - all my champs are in line for the spa after BK - eek! Quetzal took out Gold first try :)

Big Congratulations to you rsusko,.

dalexxx
01-26-14, 07:46 AM
Congrats to all who got it ::3

rsusko
01-26-14, 09:27 AM

Thanks Kami :)

Sumercarefree
01-26-14, 11:34 AM

Great Kami. I like the 12 rounds competition but they should give an allowance of half a day for time lost before game starts.
Or inform everyone much earlier !

And also put up Better dragons
:)

Sumercarefree
01-26-14, 11:36 AM
Big Congratulations to you Sumercarefree,.

Thnks hope you're doing good.

azrael0626
01-26-14, 12:55 PM
Was stuck on Gold all day. Took down 4 diamonds, my champions and others. What bull !

rrhaven
01-26-14, 01:18 PM
I don't usually write anything here. I just watch but I got something that I was told couldn't be bred. I just got a clock work dragon with Fairytale and Fire. I was trying for Red Queen. Team Lava must have changed Clockwork to a breedable dragon.

klaxtor
01-26-14, 02:03 PM
Big Congratulations to you kiaxtor,.

Thanks Kami!

Congrats to you Sumer & all the other winners.

I agree the prize should be a better dragon.

DragonMaster128z
01-26-14, 03:14 PM
I don't usually write anything here. I just watch but I got something that I was told couldn't be bred. I just got a clock work dragon with Fairytale and Fire. I was trying for Red Queen. Team Lava must have changed Clockwork to a breedable dragon.

Yes that is off topic on this thread but clockwork and nightmare two previously unbreedable dragons are breedable now. :{D

freshfunin2008
01-27-14, 10:19 AM
Thanks Kami and all others who sent congrats. Slept in so got late start this morning. Looks like TL has stacked the last rounds. Compressed time line means we get to nasties quicker.

8. Atlas - Leopard MBM

It also means no gold. There should have been some gold in there somewhere. Well I didn't see the icon until noon on Friday and my timer ended the next day at midnight. So I think I got about 35 or so hours not 48 hours like normal people would expect when you see a 2 day timer. I guess it is too difficult to put 36:00:00 instead of two days. Anyways, I did real well Friday in getting up to Black Knight. However, I spent all day SAT working BK and Prism and nothing I would try would work so I did not get this dragon again. bummer Congrats to all who had an easier time than I.

belbar22
01-27-14, 11:54 AM
Wonder if we will have a tourney as usual tomorrow. I hope so cos I want the AHs to craft a 2nd Amazon so I can then craft a jade or Tigers Eye

freshfunin2008
01-27-14, 12:23 PM
Wonder if we will have a tourney as usual tomorrow. I hope so cos I want the AHs to craft a 2nd Amazon so I can then craft a jade or Tigers Eye

that would be good for me as well. Got the first Amazon and only need 80 plus to get the 2nd one for crafting one of those two you mentioned.