PDA

View Full Version : Trading Portal: Where are my Dragons????

Tarina22
01-24-14, 05:23 AM
Hi, has somebody also the problem, that after sending a dragon through
the TRADING PORTAL, the dragon disappeared????:confused::confused:
I lost 5 Dragons from my habitats!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
How can I get them back???
Got no answer to my mails to Team Lava.

P.S.: my daughter had lost 2dragons!!!!

elwood99
01-24-14, 05:33 AM
Trading portal means destroying the dragons for gems. Use it only to get rid of duplicates

Annica5
01-24-14, 05:40 AM
To any kids reading this: the dragons are not destroyed! They go to a land far far away where the happy people gladly send us gems in exchange for the dragons, who they love very much. But we never see the dragons again on our islands.

belbar22
01-24-14, 06:13 AM
To any kids reading this: the dragons are not destroyed! They go to a land far far away where the happy people gladly send us gems in exchange for the dragons, who they love very much. But we never see the dragons again on our islands.
Lol :)

Tarina22
01-24-14, 06:35 AM
Thank you for your help!! I haven't known that!!!!!!
So I've destroyed 4 dragons!!

An I miss a dragon which was only in a battle!?!?!?
Will the dragons be destroyed when they lost some of the battles too????

Annica5
01-24-14, 07:21 AM
No, battles can never destroy a dragon. They can lose and be healed again any number of time. But you need to buy that healing spa building if you haven't already. Perhaps the missing dragon is sitting there playing with his rubber duck? I know some of mine will never come out of it. ( afraid they have to battle again maybe? )

kooky panda
01-24-14, 09:53 AM
Hi, has somebody also the problem, that after sending a dragon through
the TRADING PORTAL, the dragon disappeared????:confused::confused:
I lost 5 Dragons from my habitats!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
How can I get them back???
Got no answer to my mails to Team Lava.

P.S.: my daughter had lost 2dragons!!!!

When you trade a dragon, you giving up that dragon in exchange for gems, and other items.
When you lose a dragon battle, you will have to heal your dragon, but you will not lose it.
While the dragon is healing in the healing pond, you will not have access to use that dragon .

tomtom007456
07-02-17, 08:08 PM
I had the same thing I lost 10 dragons: '(
I thought that once the time elapsed the dragon came back I'm disgusted
There is not a backup of the games to restore a 2 days ago?
It gives me more desire to play if I can not get them pff :mad:

amalsaba
07-04-17, 05:59 AM
Haha. My mum lost her most beautiful dragons because she figured they give her back the best gems but later she was telling me that her dragons are disappearing..... she doesn't speak good English and so she she had no idea that trading is the same as GIVING UP the dragon. She lost soooooooo many dragons

Phoenix406
07-05-17, 03:29 PM
Haha. My mum lost her most beautiful dragons because she figured they give her back the best gems but later she was telling me that her dragons are disappearing..... she doesn't speak good English and so she she had no idea that trading is the same as GIVING UP the dragon. She lost soooooooo many dragons

I'm very sorry that this happened to your mum. In her case, I can see why she didn't understand.

But for the others who do speak English well, and I'm not trying to be rude here, but what did you think you were trading the dragons for? Trade literally means to give something up to get something else in return. I'm just confused.

tomtom007456
07-06-17, 03:34 PM
No I do not speak English thanks google translator .. that's why I did not know what it was :(

MoonSyn3
01-16-18, 12:46 AM
My duplicate dragons don't show up for trade... only the ones I don't want to lose.. Any advice appreciated, I'm a bit of a newbie

random59
01-16-18, 01:40 AM
My duplicate dragons don't show up for trade... only the ones I don't want to lose.. Any advice appreciated, I'm a bit of a newbie

Some of the newer event dragons like Leaf, Neo Bubble along with some from the mines. Rainbows have never been traceable along with Gemstones. Easiest way to check is tap on your dragon and if trade, pops up then you can trade it, if not it’s not tradeable!

MoonSyn3
01-16-18, 05:48 AM
Oh, ok, thanks- it's a shame because I have 4 Neo bubbles with another on the way! They're all I'm breeding despite different combos! I'm starting to suspect a glitch?!

kooky panda
01-16-18, 07:50 AM
You will need to feed your dragon to level 4 before you will be able to trade it.