PDA

View Full Version : No more goals ?

La_SadGyrl
01-23-14, 01:12 PM
I've completed a list of goals EXCEPT the ones telling you to install and play a new game, since on the ipad version of the game, it doesn't give you anything for doing that. But I haven't recieved any new goals in almost a month now. I'm at level 22 with a home worth of $410.8k

Does that mean there are no more goals and now its just to play and design my home as I want it to look ? That kind of gets boring after awhile with no goals.

01-23-14, 11:36 PM
I've done all the goals but one. The 2 million dollar house goal. I'm at 1.2 million on level 32... Want more goals too! : )

Annica5
01-24-14, 01:07 AM
When a game gets no new goals it makes me worried TL is going to close it down. :(

arwenaria
01-24-14, 08:27 AM
yeah but it's that way with all their games. at one point, no more extensions ofyour property an no more goals. I have two goals left, and that's the 5 and 10 million mark. I think I'll reach the 5, but for the 10 i'll have to clutter the nice tranquil ho0me I'm building now. Don't really get why they limit the extensions. Because they get harder and harder to reach, and if you played a game for a year, you're really invested and might actually spend money on in.

arwenaria
01-24-14, 08:30 AM
Like in restaurant story, I'm at level 71, and I know it will take me at least 20 to 30 days to be able to expand again...

Em_storm
02-04-14, 05:04 PM
yeah but it's that way with all their games. at one point, no more extensions ofyour property an no more goals. I have two goals left, and that's the 5 and 10 million mark. I think I'll reach the 5, but for the 10 i'll have to clutter the nice tranquil ho0me I'm building now. Don't really get why they limit the extensions. Because they get harder and harder to reach, and if you played a game for a year, you're really invested and might actually spend money on in.

You can avoid some of the clutter by buying things (several of each if you're after XP) and then storing what you don't want out at the moment. The people I see at the super high levels don't have cluttered houses.

I do miss the goals. The characters are pretty fun.

jaxkitty
03-28-14, 01:06 PM
You can avoid some of the clutter by buying things (several of each if you're after XP) and then storing what you don't want out at the moment. The people I see at the super high levels don't have cluttered houses.

I do miss the goals. The characters are pretty fun.

Any idea why it is that the higher up you go the less clutter you have?