PDA

View Full Version : New Gifts

mollybrown0
01-23-14, 08:49 AM
I'm usually quite social on Fashion Story and often send gifts every day to my neighbours, but there isn't many to choose from, and the quantity is small, apart from the shoes.

I think it would be a great idea to add a better choice of gifts with larger quantities than 50. Or maybe the higher the level you are, the more variety of gifts you can chose to send.

What does everyone think? :)

Lioness907
01-28-14, 05:49 PM
We have been asking this for years, and the myriad of requests for new gifts seems to have fallen by the wayside. We can only hope that ONE day the developers will surprise us.

mollybrown0
01-31-14, 09:58 AM
I realise that Fashion Story is an old game but I never knew people had been asking about the gifts before. If what you say is true then I don't think we have any hope of ever getting new gifts at all.

ferylit
01-31-14, 10:05 AM
Why not have the occasional gem drop while visiting neighbours? Good incentive to be 4 star. Anyone agree?

mollybrown0
02-01-14, 03:10 AM
Why not have the occasional gem drop while visiting neighbours? Good incentive to be 4 star. Anyone agree?

Yeah that's a good idea, it will keep players interested in the game.

ylascelles
05-08-14, 10:22 AM
Pleeeze team Lava.. add some more gifts for fashion story..The four current items are so very very boring now..pet shop story has loads of great gifts and us girls like a change !

lipsysparkes
05-21-14, 08:17 AM
I agree. The gifts need revamping. I see the need for basics, but something in a different color would be nice. Maybe a pair of jeans or shorts/skirt. Also, can we please have a "gift all" button. It's so time consuming to tap every neighbor. Thanks for listening��

LavaRain8
05-21-14, 03:54 PM
I find it weird that they felt the need to include the categories for them like Casual and Nightlife, as if people were going to have a hard time finding the item they wanted out of 4 gifts lol.

I think adding a couple of more couldn't hurt, at least one of different types of clothing. Like one new jewelry item, glasses/hat, dress, etc.

kizzykookoo
05-24-14, 04:25 AM

I believe that we should totally be able to have that or send gems like on pet hotel story

kizzykookoo
05-24-14, 02:31 PM
I agree I have like 200 neighbors

kizzykookoo
05-24-14, 02:33 PM
I agree. The gifts need revamping. I see the need for basics, but something in a different color would be nice. Maybe a pair of jeans or shorts/skirt. Also, can we please have a "gift all" button. It's so time consuming to tap every neighbor. Thanks for listening��
I agree I have like 200 neighbors

hallyth
06-04-14, 07:44 AM
Agreed! And yes, an incentive to be 4 star for visiting!

sally_brown
06-04-14, 08:57 PM
I think it would be a great idea to add a better choice of gifts with larger quantities than 50. Or maybe the higher the level you are, the more variety of gifts you can chose to send.

I think both of these are excellent ideas.

loco61
06-09-14, 07:57 PM
I'm beginning to think that no one at TeamLava even reads these suggestions if people have been asking for new/additional gifts for so long. My original plan was to get on the forum to suggest summer fashions, jewelry, beach bags, etc. since it's pool themed now. I wasn't aware they had never added anything. Maybe if we can get more people to write in, they will listen!!!

mollybrown0
06-22-14, 07:55 AM
I'm beginning to think that no one at TeamLava even reads these suggestions if people have been asking for new/additional gifts for so long. My original plan was to get on the forum to suggest summer fashions, jewelry, beach bags, etc. since it's pool themed now. I wasn't aware they had never added anything. Maybe if we can get more people to write in, they will listen!!!

I'm starting to agree with you there! I stopped playing Fashion Story a couple months ago, and I recently downloaded it again and I was so disappointed to find that nothing had changed what so ever in terms of gifts. :(

cloverdalegal
07-29-14, 08:24 AM
Great idea.

cloverdalegal
07-29-14, 08:26 AM
Yes, the gifts should update to three new ones, when they do their updates. So summer gifts when we play the summer game, winter gifts when we play the winter... etc. The same boring black shoes, black pants, yellow handbag and red sweater are boring, ugly, etc... They should also be the same quantity and price. Why is the purse only 50 and the shoes are 200????

kat8rose
10-07-14, 08:44 AM
Amen to new gifts! Anyone listening .... No goals & tired gifts, need some spicing up over here, TL. Seasons & fashion changes, so should gift options. How about quarterly/ seasonal goals if monthly is too much work for you.

snoflayke
12-20-14, 05:51 PM
I agree. New gifts per level would be nice.

I'm usually quite social on Fashion Story and often send gifts every day to my neighbours, but there isn't many to choose from, and the quantity is small, apart from the shoes.

What does everyone think? :)

Sawabugh
02-16-15, 07:05 AM
Amen to new gifts! Anyone listening .... No goals & tired gifts, need some spicing up over here, TL. Seasons & fashion changes, so should gift options. How about quarterly/ seasonal goals if monthly is too much work for you.

Ditto, ditto, ditto!!! Well said, I love the game but I'm losing neighbors all the time because of this.

I'm so tired of the gift colors. I like to coordinate my shop colors and redecorate often and after I send friends the item they wanted I end up declining a lot. (Since there isn't a better storage system)

I don't even see many particpating in gifts, probably due to boredom. I've been playing for years and they haven't changed it even once!!

dreamygirl21
02-27-15, 10:41 PM
I agree. I play Flutter Butterfly and you often get random money (gems). One other thing to improve would be - the ability to delete neighbours who are not active. I would also like to see the star rating of players I visit when wall surfing. :)

sally_brown
02-28-15, 10:47 PM
You can delete people. Go to your neighbors list and hit "edit." Then you can delete people.

KatiesCafeII
03-14-16, 11:58 PM
It would be a gift to all the players to get rid of those ugly gifts. They are horrible. Stuff I'd wear while cleaning the house.

kelskels98
04-18-16, 10:57 PM

Please a gift all oh my goodness it would make life so much simpler!

imperialscute
10-29-16, 11:50 AM
It would be a gift to all the players to get rid of those ugly gifts. They are horrible. Stuff I'd wear while cleaning the house.

LMAOO, thats so true!

stinabee71
01-07-17, 09:58 AM
I agree. I play bakery story which is the same concept as fashion sorry but your building a bakery...and the catalog of gifts are way larger than that of fashion story. Not only do you have a selection of f food you cab gift, you also have parts to appliances they may want to build in the future.

parakiss11
01-11-17, 07:53 AM
Please a gift all oh my goodness it would make life so much simpler!

You have no idea how much I wish for this as well

RoseGoldMoonlight
01-29-17, 12:29 PM
Yh oIthink we should be able to gift more things including GEMS like in home design story