PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations and thank you

Lesleypsg1
01-13-11, 06:39 PM
Congratulations to Ssii and Niimue on winning the bakery contest.

May we all have peace and tranquility, and find rainbows in our lives.

Thank you everyone for entering and sharing your designs, thoughts and hopes with us. They were ALL so well done that I'm sure team lava had trouble deciding.

Thank you team lava for allowing me to sponsor this event.

Unregistered
01-14-11, 07:21 AM
Thank you Lesley for your generous contribution to help build community in-game. I managed to gain some new neighbors through the event too! It was a great idea, and I hope we have more in the future.

- Niimue

Amalah
01-15-11, 12:42 AM
They were fantastic bakeries weren't they? My bf was quite partial to the sleek grey and white design but for me it's rainbows every time. Thanks Lesley for adding a prize to the contest, was nice of you.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
01-15-11, 05:29 AM
Thank you for the competition - I really enjoyed taking part and it made me think about the things that are important in life, outside all the noise and clutter we are always surrounded with.

Thank you for choosing my bakery and the 50 gems prize. I have never bought any gems but have lost quite a lot accidentally by hitting the holiday box - not knowing what it was! This way I get back what I lost by downloading all those other games !

So many lovely people have said they like the bakery and have left really nice messages on my wall, which I treasure and have kept. You are welcome to post a comment if you also like it.

Thank you again to everyone involved and for choosing MERAVIGLIOSO bakery. ID ssiii

ssiii