PDA

View Full Version : Level 257

VGailP
01-23-14, 06:42 AM
Wow I am making it veryyy slowly thru the levels on this island. Any tips for getting past those doom bubbles easier?

kristanlh
01-23-14, 02:49 PM
If you can aim well with the bombs -- i.e., only use one per "pyramid" section -- then you'll have 2 leftover for the top part, and you can use a bomb on either side to get past the doom bubbles.

It's a tough level.

VGailP
01-24-14, 04:37 AM
If you can aim well with the bombs -- i.e., only use one per "pyramid" section -- then you'll have 2 leftover for the top part, and you can use a bomb on either side to get past the doom bubbles.

It's a tough level.

Yes it has been a tough one for me(again). I just went thru another 5 energies quick,lol. I just would exit out when I missed the switch or steel bubbles,even if I had quite a few bubbles left. I certainly know I can't get past the doomies if I don't make it with the bombs or switches. Thanks

kristanlh
01-24-14, 06:59 AM
Yeah, I would exit out early sometimes too. But FYI, you can still win if you miss a switch. It's just so much easier if you hit them, lol.

If you miss the first switch but still save the baby, then you can use your second bomb to blow up the left side of the un-lit up bubbles and get quicker access to the second prize bubble (i.e., the third and fourth bombs). Then you can use one bomb to save the baby again, and the last bomb to get you past one side of the doom bubbles at the top.

OR: if you hit hit the first switch (with a regular bubble) and save the first baby (with the first bomb), then when you get the second prize bubble, you'll end up with a net of 3 bombs at once. You can use one to save the second baby, and the next 2 for the doom bubbles up top. And instead of using those 2 bombs on the doom bubbles at the bottom of that hanging mass, I usually bounced a bomb off each side wall to give me access to the alternating colored bubbles in the middle.

In other words, I almost never hit the second switch.

VGailP
01-24-14, 04:51 PM
Yeah, I would exit out early sometimes too. But FYI, you can still win if you miss a switch. It's just so much easier if you hit them, lol.

If you miss the first switch but still save the baby, then you can use your second bomb to blow up the left side of the un-lit up bubbles and get quicker access to the second prize bubble (i.e., the third and fourth bombs). Then you can use one bomb to save the baby again, and the last bomb to get you past one side of the doom bubbles at the top.

OR: if you hit hit the first switch (with a regular bubble) and save the first baby (with the first bomb), then when you get the second prize bubble, you'll end up with a net of 3 bombs at once. You can use one to save the second baby, and the next 2 for the doom bubbles up top. And instead of using those 2 bombs on the doom bubbles at the bottom of that hanging mass, I usually bounced a bomb off each side wall to give me access to the alternating colored bubbles in the middle.

Thanks again, still trying a few times today(and pulling hair out) lol. I am NOT enjoying this level.

VGailP
01-26-14, 07:02 AM

I think this is one I am going to be unable to pass. Taking a break,may try again some other time.
I am finding it impossible. Thanks for the tips!