PDA

View Full Version : How long did you have to wait for.....?

EBJW
01-23-14, 03:21 AM
I'm so frustrated.... I've been waiting for over a month now for the large diamond to drop; I think I've collected about a 100 times, hoping and praying and.... nothing....
Even more frustrating: it blocks my story-quests. I have two, but must have the diamond before I can continu. I really hate those random stuff sometimes....

So I'm curious about other waiting-problems:
what's your personal record in waiting for a necessary rare item to drop?

Castloninian
01-23-14, 05:59 AM
Oh I feel your pain. For me the diamond dropped second, so I still had to wait for that burning ember. I can't remember how long I waited but it was a loooong time. And I found that one worse than the diamond, because you have to make all the feasts, armor and send off adventures. And then even when you do have the dragon, you still have at least a few weeks waiting for all the scales.

But the game is so much fun I didn't mind waiting.

ShibuyaCloth
01-23-14, 06:04 AM
I waited 8 month for the Alicorn Sacred Horn and I do daily quests (now 2 with the barracks). Now within a couple of weeks I have 2 Alicorns. Still waiting for the 3rd one ;)

ktappe
01-23-14, 03:10 PM
I'm still waiting for any of the items promised by going on Adventures. I never did get the dark sword after 2 months of adventuring and finally gave up and paid gems for it. Now I've adventured for a month and no light sword nor a single Faerimer column. I'm to the point where I firmly believe "From Adventure" means "you will have to buy this to continue the game."

Castloninian
01-23-14, 03:13 PM
I'm still waiting for any of the items promised by going on Adventures. I never did get the dark sword after 2 months of adventuring and finally gave up and paid gems for it. Now I've adventured for a month and no light sword nor a single Faerimer column. I'm to the point where I firmly believe "From Adventure" means "you will have to buy this to continue the game."

How weird, I thought the columns were a sure drop. I had one from each adventure. The light sword does take longer but as far as I know not a month. Are you sure you are going on the right adventure for the columns (dark caves)?

ktappe
01-23-14, 03:21 PM
Are you sure you are going on the right adventure for the columns (dark caves)?

Since it didn't specify the type of Adventure, I have been mixing it up and trying them all. Thanks for the tip that it takes a particular kind of Adventure so I can concentrate on that one. But I know I've done at least 10 of that type. Guess I'll just do more...

cloudsail
01-23-14, 03:32 PM
Since it didn't specify the type of Adventure, I have been mixing it up and trying them all. Thanks for the tip that it takes a particular kind of Adventure so I can concentrate on that one. But I know I've done at least 10 of that type. Guess I'll just do more...

Are you sure you have the latest version of the game?

BriarAvenue
01-23-14, 03:38 PM
I'm so frustrated.... I've been waiting for over a month now for the large diamond to drop; I think I've collected about a 100 times, hoping and praying and.... nothing....
Even more frustrating: it blocks my story-quests. I have two, but must have the diamond before I can continu. I really hate those random stuff sometimes....

So I'm curious about other waiting-problems:
what's your personal record in waiting for a necessary rare item to drop?

Don't let the anticipation burn you. I forgot how long because I just did the adventure like a routine
And finally it dropped. Yes, the burning ember is even worst. Especially once I got it
but it wasn't registered. Request to TL was not helpful either. I tell you that was frustrating, man!

ktappe
01-23-14, 03:49 PM
Are you sure you have the latest version of the game?

I have version 1.1.6, which is current as of Oct. 24th from what I read. I don't see any updates appearing in the App Store.

cloudsail
01-23-14, 07:33 PM
I have version 1.1.6, which is current as of Oct. 24th from what I read. I don't see any updates appearing in the App Store.

I think you should talk to Aggwynn or Glimmergate, or email support. I'm pretty sure the columns are a sure drop from the dark caves, and the sword is a pretty high rate drop from the glimmergate adventure.

Thatsmylucy
01-24-14, 05:52 PM
Wow. I thought I had it bad. I got the burning ember on my second quest. The Golden Fleece on first sheep but I've been going to my deep mine for two weeks with no diamond. I even built another deep mine figuring I'd double my chances. Lol. At least I know there's hope. Thanks.

lanster123
01-24-14, 06:31 PM
It seems as though everyone was able to build their faery respite fairly quickly so I thought after receiving the columns on each adventure to the dark caves the statue on the ancient vault adventure would be a sure drop on the first try. I am on day 5 and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?

Castloninian
01-25-14, 12:02 AM
It seems as though everyone was able to build their faery respite fairly quickly so I thought after receiving the columns on each adventure to the dark caves the statue on the ancient vault adventure would be a sure drop on the first try. I am on day 5 and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes, there are people who had to do so many adventures but a lot were lucky to get it within 4 tries. Keep going, at least the feasts are easy for that one.

lanster123
01-25-14, 10:02 AM
Yes, there are people who had to do so many adventures but a lot were lucky to get it within 4 tries. Keep going, at least the feasts are easy for that one.

Thank you so much for letting me know and you're right, thank goodness the feasts are easy for that one!

fiberterian
01-25-14, 10:43 AM

I think it took me 6 visits to the dark caves to get the statue. Good luck!

meme1098
01-25-14, 01:25 PM
Be sure you're doing the ancient vault adventure (the first one) to get the statue.

Dark cave adventure is for the columns.

CLOVERKAITO
01-25-14, 07:35 PM
I'm still waiting for that burning ember.......................... debating if I should skip it with 80 gems or just buy the dragon itself for 350 gems.............................................. ...................

passinthru8
01-25-14, 08:41 PM
I chat with Neighbors a lot and many of them waited several trips. The Knights were bringing them great gifts like sheep, Glimmerdust troves, etc. Which are much better than what the Respite was giving. Hope you got some good stuff too!!

BriarAvenue
01-25-14, 08:53 PM
I'm still waiting for that burning ember.......................... debating if I should skip it with 80 gems or just buy the dragon itself for 350 gems.............................................. ...................

I will wait. Like I missed the first one (which I forgot how many adventures I did, must be over 10)
then I was busy do adventures for the pergola, reindeer etc etc. and then soon after I restart aiming for ember, got it.

It's painful if you are doing adventures just for that, but my way of pursuing multiple goals is Ok.

lanster123
01-26-14, 04:20 PM
Be sure you're doing the ancient vault adventure (the first one) to get the statue.

Dark cave adventure is for the columns.

I almost wish I had been doing the wrong adventure, but I've been doing the vault. Lol

rabsos
01-26-14, 05:33 PM
I waited 8 month for the Alicorn Sacred Horn and I do daily quests (now 2 with the barracks). Now within a couple of weeks I have 2 Alicorns. Still waiting for the 3rd one ;)

I'm still waiting I've been doing adventures every chance I get I don't even have one of either the horn or the wing it's been 1 year...

rabsos
01-26-14, 05:37 PM
How weird, I thought the columns were a sure drop. I had one from each adventure. The light sword does take longer but as far as I know not a month. Are you sure you are going on the right adventure for the columns (dark caves)?

Me too I've had one every adventure...my problem is that legendary key scroll for the glimmergate that has taken me close to 20 adventures with no luck....

seishy
01-27-14, 09:16 AM
that dragon took forever to get. I got the egg to drop pretty quickly, but then the quests and the items from adventure, I don't even remember how long it took but it was frustrating.

and the damned alicorn, took forever to get those items too.

dracoonic
03-03-14, 10:44 PM
at least 2 months for the large diamond and still no news. using two deep mines.

brenstal
03-03-14, 11:14 PM
The dragon took me forever too. I think I finally spent gems on the last thing I needed.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-03-14, 11:19 PM
Had 9 bottles of troll essence for dayssssss, battling countless trolls for that 10th bottle so I could make Excalibam. Of course every troll only gave me a horn and bones. My impatience took over last night & I paid 12 gems for that tenth final bottle so I could get the sword forged... Now I'm trying to finish up 15 lanterns so I can go battle the troll king... Wanna get past that so I'm primed for this new update coming later this month or April. :)

liznjim13
03-06-14, 09:17 PM
Same thing here, stuck waiting for the diamond for over a couple of months now... Sigh. I'll keep my fingers crossed for y'all if you'll do the same for me!