PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Case # 7 objects appeared on screen only half

soavaneeshop
01-22-14, 08:51 PM
Just downloaded case # 7 this morning and found that only half objects were there on screen. I've tried to re-download the game several times but still doesn't work. Please verify, thank you.

sanadragon
01-22-14, 08:56 PM
That happen to me once on case #4, just forced close app and open again, it was fine.

soavaneeshop
01-22-14, 09:55 PM
Thank you but I've done all, still doesn't work. Will try again & thanks for your advice.

FrozenTurtle
01-22-14, 10:17 PM
Which scene does this occur in? Can you post a screen shot of the issue? Also, does this occur for iPhone or iPad?

kitthecat
01-22-14, 10:55 PM

Also happen to my case #7, the Locker Room scene. I manage to reach the 4th scene, where player need to find as many things in 40 second (also Locker Room), same thing happen.

Tried force close, reboot, delete and re-install, but all doesn't work. I'm playing on 3 devices, ipad, ipod and iphone. Only my IPhone running IOS 7.0.4 is having this problem

soavaneeshop
01-22-14, 11:00 PM
The first one "Locker room". Still only half objects on the screen. But the 2nd crime scene "Dugout" is ok. I've already finished the first crime scene.

kitthecat
01-22-14, 11:05 PM
Forgot to mention, same as soavaneeshop's, my 2nd "Dugout" and 3rd "Stadium Seats" screnes are ok.

FrozenTurtle
01-22-14, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the info! Are you guys experiencing this issue on the Storm8 ID associated with your Forum accounts? Have you downloaded version 1.2.4, the most recent update of the game?

kitthecat
01-22-14, 11:32 PM
Hi ForzenTurtle. I just updated to v1.2.4, still the same.

soavaneeshop
01-24-14, 02:40 AM
Hi, again. Still cannot play the 1st & 4th scene "Locker Room". At this moment only 2nd "Dugout" & 3rd "Stadium Seats" are ok. I'm playing on iPhone & already downloaded v.1.2.4. Thank you. My ID is soavaneeshop.

FrozenTurtle
01-24-14, 11:18 AM
Our engineers are taking a look at the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

FrozenTurtle
01-24-14, 05:26 PM

Also happen to my case #7, the Locker Room scene. I manage to reach the 4th scene, where player need to find as many things in 40 second (also Locker Room), same thing happen.

Tried force close, reboot, delete and re-install, but all doesn't work. I'm playing on 3 devices, ipad, ipod and iphone. Only my IPhone running IOS 7.0.4 is having this problem

Can you PM me the Storm8 ID of your iPhone account that is running into this issue?

TurtlePie
01-29-14, 06:34 AM
In both crime scenes involving the "Locker Room", the background is completely blank! It's just white--with a few of the "hidden objects" lying around the scene. Most of the hidden objects, however, are blank too, which makes it impossible to click on them (since you can't see them unless you randomly click on a white space), and impossible to get a decent score. What's the deal with this??

TurtlePie
01-29-14, 11:09 AM
Forgot to say--I'm on an IoS, and have deleted and re-downloaded game, and restarted device. Still nothing. The game also doesn't seem to be progressing.

aypeerez
01-29-14, 10:27 PM
In both crime scenes involving the "Locker Room", the background is completely blank! It's just white--with a few of the "hidden objects" lying around the scene. Most of the hidden objects, however, are blank too, which makes it impossible to click on them (since you can't see them unless you randomly click on a white space), and impossible to get a decent score. What's the deal with this??

Same for me - game 7 locker room has the top half of the screen white. The objects are still hidden under the whiteness as I can find them by randomly touching parts of the blank area but it is talking ages to get points. Have deleted the game and reloaded it twice with same result. Using Apple I-phone and all the other parts of the game up to case 7 and the two other areas in game 7 have worked perfectly

Murphy_the_Dog
01-30-14, 02:17 AM
I have an iPhone 4 w/ OS 7.0.4 & Mystery Crimes v1.2.4. I am also having issues w/ Case #7 - Three Strikes. The first scene, The Locker Room, also only loads about 1/3 of the background. The rest is white like the others have stated above. I have force quit, restarted, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, etc. all to no avail. I have also used up gems unknowingly trying to see if the Hints work in the white background area. They don't, so save your gems people. Help!! Need to round up some more bugs, please. How do we get the gems back that we've wasted, too? I'll try to attach a pic.

aypeerez
01-30-14, 12:05 PM
I haven't upgraded my i-phone operating system to v7 but I see it is happening to others who have that system. That screen shot is exactly how the locker room is for me both the timed and untimed challenged and the white hint doesn't show up against the white background. Have the latest upgrade of the game but no help

BlueCanary
02-05-14, 09:11 AM
I deleted the game because of this, and tried it again with the Valentine's edition hoping it would be fixed and it has the exact same issue.

xenoid1989
02-12-14, 07:00 AM
Is there a fix for this yet?

FrozenTurtle
02-12-14, 11:21 AM
We have a possible fix that is included in an upcoming release. Thanks for your patience!

FrozenTurtle
02-13-14, 04:50 PM
We've just released Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes 1.2.6 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id674105088?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum) which should hopefully fix this issue! Can everyone please update and let us know if you continue to experience the issue? Thanks!

csmoffett
02-14-14, 12:38 PM
Sadly, this did not resolve the issue for me:

iPhone 4
iOS 7.0.4

I installed 1.2.6 and even tried rebooting the phone. Same issue with 2/3's of the screen being white with no background.

Capper7
02-16-14, 02:53 PM
-iPhone 4 (iOS version 7.0.4)
-Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes (just downloaded version 1.2.6)

I tried the scene in question (the first one in Case 7) after downloading the newest version of the game and much of the background is still not visible. So I'm still having the same problem as before and the new version does not appear to have made any difference. Please continue working on a solution to this problem. It is the only one that I have encountered while playing this game.

Capper7
02-19-14, 11:23 AM
Hopefully 1.2.7 will fix this for everyone. I won't be able to do much more in Case 7 until I can see the whole locker room.

(If anyone is not having this problem, can you please share a screenshot of the whole scene that we can refer to in the meantime, please?)

Kay_LaLa
03-01-14, 01:20 PM
Mine hasn't been fixed yet either...12514

FrozenTurtle
03-05-14, 05:26 PM
We've just released Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes 1.2.7 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id674105088?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum) which should hopefully fix the issue this time! Can everyone please update and let us know if you continue to experience the issue? Thanks!

ljs6
03-06-14, 07:25 PM
This did not fix the issue for me.

starnightsonata
03-08-14, 10:05 PM
It hasn't been fixed for me either

FrozenTurtle
03-10-14, 10:47 AM
Did you guys update the game? Or delete and do a fresh install? Can you guys try reinstalling the new version and let me know if you still have the problem?

ljs6
03-10-14, 05:46 PM
Yes, I deleted and reinstalled and the issue is not resolved.

starnightsonata
03-10-14, 11:17 PM
me too... still can't show after reinstalled

closetdivaknits
03-11-14, 07:09 AM
I still have the same issue with the Locker Room scenes, too. You're advising to delete and reinstall, so I have a related question: when I did the delete and reinstall after update 1.2.6, I had to start the entire game over from Case #1. So it takes me a while to get all the way to Case #7. Is there a way to resume game progress at the current case instead?

FrozenTurtle
03-13-14, 11:49 AM
Thanks for letting us know. We'll continue looking into the issue.

Tripsis
04-02-14, 10:15 AM
I'm having the same problem. Reinstalled, and objects still not loading.

BlueCanary
04-25-14, 04:23 PM
This is still happening to me. Deleted, reinstalled, game fully updated etc etc. Is there any way that maybe people who keep having this issue after all of this time can skip that case to move onto others? I like this game, but without being able to progress its just taking up space on my phone, and it doesn't seem like you're having any luck fixing it.

Capper7
05-01-14, 07:11 PM
I just noticed that my app automatically updated to Version 1.3 on my iPhone 4 (running iOS version 7.1.1 (11D201)) on April 25th. But I once again experienced an incomplete background when trying to play the first scene of the seventh case (the locker room). Can this please be fixed in the next update? The last few haven't addressed it at all.

Capper7
05-07-14, 09:09 PM
My only update to this situation is that my app updated to version 1.3.1 on May 2nd. I just noticed it today, and I am still experiencing an incomplete background for the first scene in Case 7. I can't remember the last time I was able to successfully play this game. If the next update doesn't fix what I'm experiencing, I may consider deleting the app and just moving on.

FrozenTurtle
05-12-14, 04:54 PM
Hey everyone! We think we finally narrowed down the culprit of this issue! Can you check your games and see? :)

BlueCanary
05-15-14, 10:29 AM
It works now! Thank you :)