PDA

View Full Version : Red, orange en red trees

Unregistered
01-13-11, 05:36 PM
i've seen red, orange and red trees and i want them. Haven't seen them in the store so i am wondering how to get them. Can anyone help?

Unregistered
01-13-11, 06:19 PM
They are not under trees. They are In store under decorations

At the very end

Kooky p

Unregistered
01-13-11, 07:25 PM
I don't have them there. Do you need to be at some level to have them in the store?

Unregistered
01-13-11, 07:27 PM
obviously one of the 'red' in the title needs te bo yellow. Don't know how to edit it.

Unregistered
01-21-11, 09:15 AM
Yeah they arent in my decorations either. Are there any requirements to unlock them?

Reaper
01-27-11, 04:24 PM
The trees will change color as they bloom and grow toward harvest time. The red trees are plum trees. The orange ones are orange trees. The next time you see one, you can tap on it and the name should pop up on the screen. Even though an orange tree looks green in the store (under the "tree" section) it will look orange sometimes when planted on your farm.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 07:20 PM
The trees will change color as they bloom and grow toward harvest time. The red trees are plum trees. The orange ones are orange trees. The next time you see one, you can tap on it and the name should pop up on the screen. Even though an orange tree looks green in the store (under the "tree" section) it will look orange sometimes when planted on your farm.

Dude, are you being serious, or a comedian? The red, orange and yellow trees are in the decoration section. They dont change or flower, and they dont earn you any money. And they certainly dont change colour.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 06:45 AM
Dude, are you being serious, or a comedian? The red, orange and yellow trees are in the decoration section. They dont change or flower, and they dont earn you any money. And they certainly dont change colour.

What version (FS Summer or regular FS on iPhone or Android) are you running? I don't have any of these under decorations. They show up in the trees section. Plant a plum tree and the green leaves will actually turn white for a while as it blossoms. then it changes color again with the fruit. I have seen it, maybe it acts different with the different versions, either that or everyone is talking about different types of items.