Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

(not marked as unbreedable :) )

10 Hours

https://i.imgur.com/L82rBhD.jpg

Got it ...

Leo and light 10hrs

5 fails sunrise,griffin, mindvolt, griffin, sunrise. ..

Id aussiejules

Got it with Sagittarius and Capricorn, yay! Very glad I got it before the next one comes out, now onto oracle! Its the only one I'm missing!Wish me luck :)

Got it with Leo/Leo. It's my third horoscope dragon, some of them are a pain to get!

I got this relatively quickly with Capricorn/Leo! A bunch of water and air fails but then Aquarius! :)

dalexxx
01-21-14, 11:56 AM
I threw leo and diamond on my second account and got 18 hrs. Probably peacock ::/

igames4me
01-21-14, 11:58 AM
Got to get this

813vv
01-21-14, 12:37 PM
I even couldn't get Leo yet... :(

ciarjen
01-21-14, 12:53 PM
Another new dragon, lol

Drachenia
01-21-14, 01:06 PM
I threw Capricorn and Water on my Account. I have 10 Hrs.

gurmita
01-21-14, 01:34 PM
I used capricorn 6 / libra 7 got aquarius on my second try its 10 hours :o. Only had 1 air fail :D good luck everyone

buttabdullah99
01-21-14, 01:47 PM
So it's coral u need to breed diamond/Leo or Leo/light :)

buttabdullah99
I used capricorn 6 / libra 7 got aquarius on my second try its 10 hours :o. Only had 1 air fail :D good luck everyone
Congrats gurmita I saw the egg it's awesome

cedkugedchgd

and thats gonna be a coral, lol

gurmita
01-21-14, 02:18 PM
Congrats gurmita I saw the egg it's awesome

Thanks buttabdullah :cool: heres a picture of the egg 10 hours

http://i.imgur.com/L82rBhD.jpg

added to post 1 (KP)

Drachenia
01-21-14, 02:19 PM
So it's coral u need to breed diamond/Leo or Leo/light :)
Thank you buttabdullah.
I have Leo, but no Libra. Yes it was a coral. Have now Leo and diamond and 12 hrs, presumably fire storm.:o

chaselance
01-21-14, 02:50 PM
I actually got anew dragon fairly quickly which is unusual I used the Capricorn and libra as stated above but I have nowhere to put it hopefully TL gives up some more habitats because my stable is full and I already have one egg sitting in nest and five in storage so please please give us at least three more habitats.

Sumercarefree
01-21-14, 08:43 PM
I even couldn't get Leo yet... :(

I agree, this hopeless Leo I do not know how to get !

JustKay
01-22-14, 12:10 AM
Just fought the epic version of this dragon in Battle Arena.. it is one beautiful dragon! Beautiful and deadly. Black Knight down and so is my Planet, ending my winning streak. Not sure what to try next.

summer1443
01-22-14, 01:38 AM
7Leo/10Light Got it on my first try! My luck has been great lately...if only I could nab a Helios :-( Had to buy my Leo, though, after many, many failed attempts.

asyran2012
01-22-14, 03:52 AM
I'm getting very pissed with TL now! Not really enjoying the game anymore!
Stop releasing new dragons! (Except Zodiac and Champion types and Limited Type dragons :p)
Please TL! Please listen to us! Make the dragons easier to breed! Bring back the Cosmic type if possible and let them stay but add more dragons to that element ==" Quetzal MUST stay!

Anyways… Leo + Light = 14Hrs first try! Leopard will be GREAT! -_-

Drachenia
01-22-14, 06:45 AM
I agree, this hopeless Leo I do not know how to get !

I have Leo with Night and Air get 21 hours

asyran2012
01-22-14, 07:28 AM
Second try - Libra + Virgo = 20Hrs! Sped up Magic! =="
Third try - Virgo + Light (Boosted Breeed) = 9Hrs! Hope it's New Year and NOT Bat xD

Kennedward
01-22-14, 09:15 AM
Another new Zodiac type dragon? I only have Leo, Virgo, and Libra so far, getting the others seem to be a low chance for me as most of the time I end up with other common dragons that I already have most of the time. I tried breeding two Zodiac together as well as a Zodiac with a Diamond, still nothing good comes out, mostly Night, Air, Water, or Magic.

aussiejules
01-22-14, 12:17 PM
Got it ...

Leo and light 10hrs

5 fails sunrise,griffin, mindvolt, griffin, sunrise. ..

Id aussiejules

ginrae22
01-22-14, 02:19 PM
yay!!! Just in time for my bday! (today) can't wait to get this one!

Please tell me it's possible to breed without leo cus I don't have it... I don't even know what to use.

danni7788
01-22-14, 02:48 PM

Please tell me it's possible to breed without leo cus I don't have it... I don't even know what to use.

You need to have Leo or another zodiac type to breed it. You can get Leo with black/yellow.

ginrae22
01-22-14, 02:55 PM
You need to have Leo or another zodiac type to breed it. You can get Leo with black/yellow.

Thanks. Man that sucks. So I have to try for a hard one before I can try for that ! boo.

Drachenia
01-23-14, 12:25 PM
I got in trying with Diamond and Leo: Water, Mist 2x, Wizzard. Now I try it with Light and Leo the result: Lucky, Mist and now 17 hours again Lucky. No Aquarius :(
It's so hard to breed Zodiac Dragon, Virgo, Libra and Sagittarius. My result was only common Coral etc. No Virgo, Libra and Sagittarius, Aquarius :(

s_lynne
01-23-14, 01:29 PM
Got this using Diamond(Epic)/Leo(lvl9). I was actually tryin for Virgo, but I'll take it. Lol!

danni7788
01-23-14, 06:59 PM
I got this relatively quickly with Capricorn/Leo! A bunch of water and air fails but then Aquarius! :)

Drachenia
01-24-14, 09:49 AM
I just need to whine and have now Aquarius Lol. I wish that it also works with Virgo, Sagittarius and Libra works. My last Ergebnise Diamond / Leo: Magic and Aquarius:cool:

southernlight88
01-25-14, 08:00 AM
Same here, never seem to be able to get zodiac dragons other than leo.

DragonMaster128z
01-25-14, 09:11 AM

Happy Late B-day!

leonsandcastle
01-25-14, 01:12 PM
Got it with Leo/Leo. It's my third horoscope dragon, some of them are a pain to get!

chic4stylin
01-26-14, 02:25 AM
How hard has it been to get leo? I don't have him (or any zodiac), but my bday is on the 28th (January), and I really want the aquarius dragon...can't breed him without the leo :'( Like how many attempts were tried before getting leo? I'm up to half a dozen on both accounts, but all I've gotten have been stupid mindvolts and mists! I gave up trying for tinsel after dozens of tries. Thought I'd try to get this one for my bday, but unless I get a leo (or zodiac) first, I'm going to be left in the ever enlarging crowd of people who are NOT getting the new dragons!!

awsumum
01-29-14, 01:21 PM
Got it with Sagittarius and Capricorn, yay! Very glad I got it before the next one comes out, now onto oracle! Its the only one I'm missing!Wish me luck :)

echo005
01-30-14, 07:45 AM
capricorn and scorpio resulted in leo so not too unhappy as i've been trying for that since last summer

awsumum
01-30-14, 02:45 PM
capricorn and scorpio resulted in leo so not too unhappy as i've been trying for that since last summer

Yay! Congratulations :) it's so nice when you get a dragon you've been trying to get for ages. I'm very happy for you :D

danni7788
01-30-14, 06:13 PM

Out of curiosity, how did you get Capricorn and Scorpio if you did not have Leo? Diamond/Diamond?

echo005
01-31-14, 02:57 AM
Scorpio i bought by accident and capricorn i got as a fail (cant find list tho so dunno what i was trying for)

buttabdullah99
01-31-14, 03:41 AM
Yay!!! I just breed one with Leo/Capricorn thought it was coral but turns into aquaris yay I am happy

asyran2012
01-31-14, 04:48 AM
How hard has it been to get leo? I don't have him (or any zodiac), but my bday is on the 28th (January), and I really want the aquarius dragon...can't breed him without the leo :'( Like how many attempts were tried before getting leo? I'm up to half a dozen on both accounts, but all I've gotten have been stupid mindvolts and mists! I gave up trying for tinsel after dozens of tries. Thought I'd try to get this one for my bday, but unless I get a leo (or zodiac) first, I'm going to be left in the ever enlarging crowd of people who are NOT getting the new dragons!!

I'm am born on October 7 and I'm a Libra and I got that dragon :p

On Wednesday (30/1/2014) I got Aquarius Dragon with Lv10 Virgo + Lv10 Light! It's 10Hrs and I really do like this dragon! It has blue flames on it (or it looks like it) which brought to my attention! I got it... Sped it up and fed it to Lv10 in that hour too xD

echo005
01-31-14, 09:04 AM
my birthday is October 7th too but i can't get Libra

awsumum
02-01-14, 03:48 AM
Yay!!! I just breed one with Leo/Capricorn thought it was coral but turns into aquaris yay I am happy

Congratulations buttabdullah :) it's so nice when you get the dragon you're after!

buttabdullah99
02-01-14, 07:05 AM
Congratulations buttabdullah :) it's so nice when you get the dragon you're after!
Thanx awsumum hope u get it soon but I think this dragon is not hard to get :D

chic4stylin
02-02-14, 02:15 AM
It is if you don't have any of the zodiac's :( I really want this one as my bday was 1/28, and it's my sign! I just can't seem to get a stupid leo (or any of the other zodiac's) to save my life! Really, really wanted Tinsel also...tried from the beginning and have never gotten him. Now he's going to be gone by Tuesday :( Hope they don't take aquarius away!! Please TL/breeding gods, let me get a leo so I can get my aquarius!!! lol

chic4stylin
02-06-14, 09:54 PM
Is anyone having any success breeding aquarius? I've got about 40 fails now!

ginrae22
02-07-14, 04:46 PM
what do i use with leo to breed this? I have seen people posting about other dragons in here so i'm mixed up!

chic4stylin
02-10-14, 02:39 AM
Wow!! I can't believe this thread is so dead! Is no one trying for this beauty anymore?! 'Course it being my birth sign maybe that makes me a little prejudiced!! lol

Trixie6969
02-11-14, 02:45 PM
Would love to have this one since I only have Leo & Libra...they are releasing too many dragons...with now Valentines limited dragons I doubt I'll ever get to this one...sigh, not complaining but it's kinda overwhelming with just 1 breeding den.

aussiejules
02-25-14, 12:25 AM
Does anyone know when pisces dragon is released was meant to be 19th ????

chic4stylin
03-13-14, 03:32 AM
Yahoo!! Finally got my Aquarius on my 2nd acct...now to work on getting my birth sign on my main acct (after I get mardi gras that is...somehow managed to get carnival on my main acct & Mardi gras on my 2nd...after sooooo many fails finally have carnival on my 2nd...so still trying hard for Mard grass on my main now! Fingers & toes crossed!) Oh, got it with diamond/diamond-lvl 10 & lvl 7)

amerirish
01-20-17, 11:38 AM
Aquarius Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Zodiac
Habitat: Zodiac Zone
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: On Sale for a Limited Time for 550 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

(not marked as unbreedable :) )

amerirish
01-20-17, 12:33 PM
On the splash screen for Aquarius, it says that Leo is on sale for 100 Gold :)

hungryres
01-20-17, 09:35 PM
reading up on how to breed this.
i saw post mentioning type is only zodiac, but i think i read somewhere to breed a zodiac type with a light type of dragon. why is it necessary to throw in light type??
if i am not mistaken, zodiac splits to black and yellow, there is no white. so i now have question mark over my head.

katali119
01-21-17, 05:13 AM
I think for these you need to look at the colour of the dragon. The purple one (can't remember the name) is bred with zodiac and purple for example. Even though they are all only zodiac.

Natasha_07
01-21-17, 11:28 AM
Sorry for this stupid question but I've only owned a Leo recently and would like to know if this is paired with Aries (which I think is the new egg on nest) could it produce an Aquarius or is it only certain zodiacs paired together.
I'm a bit confused about the splitting.

Thanks for any answers.

Xyn25
01-22-17, 06:12 AM
Sorry for this stupid question but I've only owned a Leo recently and would like to know if this is paired with Aries (which I think is the new egg on nest) could it produce an Aquarius or is it only certain zodiacs paired together.
I'm a bit confused about the splitting.

Thanks for any answers.

As far as I know mixing any Zodiac types together can give you any breedable Zodiac.

Scangelina
01-25-17, 08:31 PM
Took info from post on previous page & now have Aqarius on the nest. Bred with Diamond LVL 7 + Diamond LVL 6. This is the 2nd Limited Zodiac I've been able to breed. 1st was Ophiuchus😊

LocalNews
01-25-17, 09:32 PM
I have been trying and trying and I just got a 10 hour timer. I used level 4 Cancer and Gemini. Still haven't gotten the Aries dragon.

starship412
01-26-17, 06:39 PM
I would appreciate it if the common dragons would slow down when I breed 2 zodiac dragons to try for this one. I swear if I get another Magic...

rado_nik
01-27-17, 11:27 AM
When try for this or other zodiac (I have only Leo, Taurus and Gemini), got Astromancer