PDA

View Full Version : Why level up an building

biartiemgi
01-21-14, 06:40 AM
Why level up an building?
Do you get more from a higher leveled building ? Or only more money....

jimboser
01-21-14, 07:42 AM
It depends on the building. When you click on a building, assuming it isn't waiting to be collected from, the screen will show you what the next level will get you. Usually either a shorter collection time, more coins, or more royal points. I don't think there are any upgrades for buildings that will drop more items. Except for some of the special edition buildings that are part of goals which need to be fully completed to have meaningful drops.

marrrina
01-21-14, 07:57 AM
I enjoy leveling up buildings because it gives me something to do when there are no goals and it's an opportunity to use up resources.

BriarAvenue
01-21-14, 10:27 AM
Why level up an building?
Do you get more from a higher leveled building ? Or only more money....

I believe some of the quests require collecting items from certain lvl of bldgs.
Plus, upgrading royal bldgs should increase your overall royal points.
Plus, way to use up materials maxing out.

cad33
01-21-14, 01:53 PM
I enjoy leveling up buildings because it gives me something to do when there are no goals and it's an opportunity to use up resources.

Agreed. That, plus a few of the quests require you to collect from a lvl 5 building. So I've been working my way through making all my buildings level 5. And then, because some quests require multiple collections, I'm working my way through a 2nd set of all the buildings as well. That's how I'm sitting at 6326 Royal points.