PDA

View Full Version : Save Melly the Mermaid

shellandtrev
01-20-14, 08:18 PM
I would love it if the next story line/ quest involved expanding out to the sea which unlocked Melly the Mermaid who we have to rescue from a pirate ship/ trading vessel. To which we have to trade certain products with ( like the barons caravans ) to secure her release. In the conclusion of the quest we get to have Melly from whom we can collect mermaid scales from AND also have the ship/ trading vessel with which we can trade our excess inventory stock and purchase ( with coins not gems ) kitchen items or various other things. I'm positive this would make everyone happy;-)

TastyCakeBakery
01-21-14, 09:19 AM
Sounds like a great idea!

kaif8770
01-23-14, 05:44 AM
I would love it if the next story line/ quest involved expanding out to the sea which unlocked Melly the Mermaid who we have to rescue from a pirate ship/ trading vessel. To which we have to trade certain products with ( like the barons caravans ) to secure her release. In the conclusion of the quest we get to have Melly from whom we can collect mermaid scales from AND also have the ship/ trading vessel with which we can trade our excess inventory stock and purchase ( with coins not gems ) kitchen items or various other things. I'm positive this would make everyone happy;-)

This idea is awesome. I like it. It's exciting me already.

LadyLolepere
03-02-14, 12:56 PM
Sounds like a very interesting quest AND I never have enough mermaid scales.

molly10378
03-14-14, 04:11 PM
LOVE! Maybe then we could solve the lack of expansion problem, and start building island trade posts :)