PDA

View Full Version : Game is level 43 but nothing new since day 1.

pepper042
01-20-14, 06:06 PM
I've been playing for a while, long enough to get to level 43... this is my first time posting here.
When I visit neighbors I see many things I don't have. An arena, a zeppelin, what looks like a storage building? Some other things, and they are lower level than I am. I try to complete as many of the objectives as I can, but it seems to take forever to get some of them done. When I do finish one I get another handful of objectives to complete. I wish they had an order of importance, or an indicator of which to concentrate on to move on in the story line.

Anyway, from what I've seen they say that none of these additions are available for non-IOS devices? Is that true? How long has this game been on android systems? Are there plans to implement these things on android? I am using a kindle fire HDX and it is quite frustrating to continue playing and making an effort in a game which may never move beyond where I am. I've never seen an event where you collect things, or quests, or drops, only new dragons that appear to be seasonal. I really do enjoy the game and my little dragons, but I feel like I'm stuck and not going anywhere.

In short, I certainly will not spend another penny on a game that is not being updated for my device. I never would have in the first place had I known.
Thanks for any information you can provide.

maguar
01-21-14, 04:43 AM
At the moment those features are iOS only. We have been told that they are working on getting these features for non iOS devices but it will take time. There had previously been different threads on this topic but they have been closed due to unruly behaviour.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your continued feedback. We are happy to have such passionate players enjoying our games. We have received a lot of feedback regarding our efforts towards multi-platform development and we look forward to continue bringing our games to the Android platform.

Unfortunately, due to continued behavior issues, we are closing the thread on this topic and will not be permitting any additional or similar threads. We will be sure to share any news about updates to the Android version of Dragon Story when we have them to share. Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter, blogs and forums for the latest news and updates!

If you have a question regarding this action, please create a new post in Forum Disputes (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes), where a Community Manager will happily assist you.

Thank you.