PDA

View Full Version : Level 62 need help

mygirldaisy
01-20-14, 09:47 AM
I have been stuck for weeks. Can someone help please

[S8] Regina
01-21-14, 11:42 AM
For this level, you will need to break all 10 Crystals in the 21 Moves you are allowed. Try getting some Blasters to take out those Crystals!

Phaedrakiki
01-21-14, 01:28 PM
Here's a screenshot of the entire Level 62:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/Fruit%20Splash%20Mania/4779e82f-84b7-4095-b092-aa4dfac7bcc8_zps4f2d6f92.png
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/Fruit%20Splash%20Mania/8d3c7e25-a257-40e6-b671-50d3a097f008_zps9ddc29c9.png
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/Fruit%20Splash%20Mania/37c0255b-c31f-41cc-ace3-82d6f559cf4c_zpsa7e6c806.png

Make the long chains of fruit (7 or more) to create blasters. Vertical (column) blasters are especially helpful on levels like these--you need them to start on the crystals at the bottom for sure! Read this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63896-Ability-to-control-boost-direction) for help getting the right type (if you didn't already know, of course! ;)) The blasters get placed randomly on the board. Then you just work with what you get, seeing if you can "aim" them at the crystals in order to blast them away. When using the blasters, remember that the row or column where you end your swipe is the one that gets blasted. This row/column will be shaded (you'll see it changing as you move your finger,) so you can make sure it will hit the crystal(s.) If you "blast" another blaster, it will activate it, and even change its direction (if it's the same type as the one you're using.) For example, if you hit a row blaster with another row blaster, it will turn it into a column blaster, thereby hitting more fruit/obstacles (vs. it being wasted by hitting the same row...)

Hope this helps, and good luck! :D

mygirldaisy
01-22-14, 03:21 PM
Thank you! Wish me luck. Lol

VGailP
02-26-14, 06:35 AM
Here's a screenshot of the entire Level 62:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/Fruit%20Splash%20Mania/4779e82f-84b7-4095-b092-aa4dfac7bcc8_zps4f2d6f92.png
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/Fruit%20Splash%20Mania/8d3c7e25-a257-40e6-b671-50d3a097f008_zps9ddc29c9.png
http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/Fruit%20Splash%20Mania/37c0255b-c31f-41cc-ace3-82d6f559cf4c_zpsa7e6c806.png

Make the long chains of fruit (7 or more) to create blasters. Vertical (column) blasters are especially helpful on levels like these--you need them to start on the crystals at the bottom for sure! Read this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63896-Ability-to-control-boost-direction) for help getting the right type (if you didn't already know, of course! ;)) The blasters get placed randomly on the board. Then you just work with what you get, seeing if you can "aim" them at the crystals in order to blast them away. When using the blasters, remember that the row or column where you end your swipe is the one that gets blasted. This row/column will be shaded (you'll see it changing as you move your finger,) so you can make sure it will hit the crystal(s.) If you "blast" another blaster, it will activate it, and even change its direction (if it's the same type as the one you're using.) For example, if you hit a row blaster with another row blaster, it will turn it into a column blaster, thereby hitting more fruit/obstacles (vs. it being wasted by hitting the same row...)

Hope this helps, and good luck! :D

I am on level 62. I read the thread about the direction of blasters. Lol it truly confused me. I am having a problem understanding why it matters where you stop your finger and the direction as that is never the spot where the blaster is. At least in my case it just seems when you earn a blaster..it pops up randomly..not necessarily where you are trying to get it.
Up until now it hasn't mattered..I haven't played fruit splash for long.and was not a problem but yeah..now needing some blasters to reach areas.

Phaedrakiki
02-26-14, 03:36 PM
The blasters get placed randomly on the board, true. But where it lands doesn't matter--you activate it in a line/chain of fruit. And where you stop swiping is what matters.

You have control over the type of blaster (horizontal or vertical) and where you detonate it. When you go to activate a blaster, you use it in a fruit chain (FC.) Where your swipe stops is the row or column that gets blasted. So swiping right to left or left to right (or up vs. down, etc.) can mean blasting different areas. You can see this as you move your finger along, since the row/column to be blasted at any point along the line is shaded/grayed-out. And whether it's a row or column that gets blasted depends on the type of blaster (horizontal or vertical.)

Does that part make sense?

Btw, there are some other threads with screenshots, showing how the blasters are used and the way I traced the FC (I think Level 82 is one of them.) Reading some of the other threads might help. But please do let me know if you need more explanation! :) (I'll keep trying, lol! ;))

VGailP
02-26-14, 07:05 PM
The blasters get placed randomly on the board, true. But where it lands doesn't matter--you activate it in a line/chain of fruit. And where you stop swiping is what matters.

You have control over the type of blaster (horizontal or vertical) and where you detonate it. When you go to activate a blaster, you use it in a fruit chain (FC.) Where your swipe stops is the row or column that gets blasted. So swiping right to left or left to right (or up vs. down, etc.) can mean blasting different areas. You can see this as you move your finger along, since the row/column to be blasted at any point along the line is shaded/grayed-out. And whether it's a row or column that gets blasted depends on the type of blaster (horizontal or vertical.)

Does that part make sense?

Btw, there are some other threads with screenshots, showing how the blasters are used and the way I traced the FC (I think Level 82 is one of them.) Reading some of the other threads might help. But please do let me know if you need more explanation! :) (I'll keep trying, lol! ;))

Lol you are so sweet. No need to keep trying. I have always felt myself an intelligent person but have come to believe I am stupid,lol. I don't seem to have any shading/graying out on mine. I do see little 3fruit matches kinda highlighting a bit at times. I just had 5 blasters on the board at once and lost all them and didn't get rid of even one crystal lol.
Same with level 268 on JM. I saw a few post they got it in one/two tries. I think I tried about 50 and still never made it past 6 levels.

Phaedrakiki
02-27-14, 12:12 AM
Hmmm, not sure why you don't have shading, and I don't have the "highlighting" thing you mentioned. Maybe we have different versions, or it's the difference between our devices (I'm just on an iPhone.) But you can see what I'm talking about (the shading) in the screenshots on these posts/threads: Level 67 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63896-Ability-to-control-boost-direction&p=822586#post822586) (the pics at the bottom show how to use a blaster to take out a crystal--see the shaded row the crystal's in,) Level 42 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63380-Level-42) and Level 82 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63811-level-82) (shading in only one of the shots...near the bottom, when I'm down to 4 moves left!) You don't actually need the shading...I'm just showing it to you so you understand how to use your blasters to take out fruit/obstacles...

I created a new post in the thread that tells how to get a horizontal or vertical blaster. I was hoping to simplify it--hopefully it makes more sense now. You're not stupid--please don't say that! :)

Phaedrakiki
02-28-14, 02:04 AM
I updated my game--I now have the highlighted 3 fruits like you mentioned, VGailP. All it is is a suggested move/match--I was wondering why they didn't have it in this game (it's common to the other "Mania's" I've played.) I notice it only shows 3 fruit, even when there are lots of same-color fruit together.

Don't know if I still have shading, though. There's not much blaster action on my current level. If not, I'd better quit talking about it--confusing people! Anyway, mystery solved, lol!

Edit: Yes, there's still shading. Just press on a blaster...you'll see the row or column it's in become grayed-out. 'Course, it won't detonate, since it must be in a 3 or more fruit chain to be activated. And one last time--where that chain ends, is where the blaster blasts! ;)

VGailP
02-28-14, 06:47 AM
I updated my game--I now have the highlighted 3 fruits like you mentioned, VGailP. All it is is a suggested move/match--I was wondering why they didn't have it in this game (it's common to the other "Mania's" I've played.) I notice it only shows 3 fruit, even when there are lots of same-color fruit together.

Don't know if I still have shading, though. There's not much blaster action on my current level. If not, I'd better quit talking about it--confusing people! Anyway, mystery solved, lol!

Lol! I finally made it past 62 so am saying nothing else for now,lol.

VGailP
03-02-14, 05:22 AM

Edit: Yes, there's still shading. Just press on a blaster...you'll see the row or column it's in become grayed-out. 'Course, it won't detonate, since it must be in a 3 or more fruit chain to be activated. And one last time--where that chain ends, is where the blaster blasts! ;)

What are the best use for the bombs? I don't see that they help a lot?

VGailP
03-02-14, 12:22 PM

I do have the shading now.

Phaedrakiki
03-02-14, 10:50 PM
The bombs (on their own, in a chain of fruit) create a 3x3 fruit blast--basically blasting the square surrounding wherever you end the fruit chain (FC.) This can be helpful in clearing an obstacle or trying to get a couple fruit out of the way, etc. It will also activate a blaster if it's in that "square blast range."

If you have a blaster and a bomb in the same FC, it blasts 3 full columns at once (if you have a vertical/column blaster) or 3 full rows (if you have a horizontal/row blaster.) This is super-helpful for clearing lots of obstacles...like vines, crystals, stumps, etc.

If you're lucky enough to have a bomb and 3 blasters in the same chain of fruit, it will wipe out the entire board! (2 bombs and 2 blasters will do the same.) If you're using a blaster in a fruit chain, and you "aim it" at a bomb, it will activate it. (Screenshot of this in the Level 82 thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?63811-level-82), near the bottom when I'm down to 4 moves left...) I'm planning on adding (more) screenshots to some of the questions I've answered. Just haven't had a chance (they changed my app, and it's a real pain to do it nowadays! Need to find a new method...again--when I have a chance, lol.)

Hope that helps! :D

sharbuch
06-18-14, 06:15 AM
I have been stuck here for days now it is impossible to win not without spending money which I am not willing to do at this time its gotten to the point that I am about to uninstall the game