PDA

View Full Version : Pets ? of Castle Story

Dabag
01-19-14, 02:37 PM
Pets? of Castle Story

ALICORN: THURSTON declined all Ivys other Valentine gifts but he did tell her that a knight is always more at ease when riding a noble steed.

DRAGON: we found the Dragon Egg, since everyone knows that dragons only bond with a pure heart, he must be ours.

GLIMMERBAT: OLD THOMAS always wanted bats & we helped with his dream by building a Glimmerbat Habitat

MANTICORE: travelled to the Forgotten nest with Sabina where we found the egg , hatched it and SABINA named him Little Manty

SKUNKUPINE: IVY is now looking for a friendly Skunkupines as a Pet Skunkupine

You Recall the BARON has a favorite CROW
(I think it would be funny if the barons crow is the one that stole the necklace for his nest)

That leaves LADY G.
If she & the Baron have a romance maybe he gifts her a pet bird.

The Gryphon in the Castle Poll and Suggestion Thread 1-13-2014 Post #2 works for me.

Sorry, but I cannot see Lady G looking after anything but herself. (I rather like the thought of a bird that encompasses all the traits of wild Crows, Falcons, Magpies & Ravens (clever, talks, retrieves, scavenges & likes shiny things)
PS: We do not have an Aviary.

Anyone else have a pet suggestion for Lady Greselda ?

doobievilla
01-19-14, 02:59 PM
Gryphven ? A mixture of a Gryphon and a Raven maybe

Queenzod
01-19-14, 03:15 PM
Anyone else have a pet suggestion for Lady Greselda ?

Female dog? ;)

BriarAvenue
01-19-14, 03:50 PM
You omit all the festival related animals purposely?

BriarAvenue
01-19-14, 03:50 PM
Female dog? ;)

A fat cat or fox suits her better!

maguar
01-19-14, 03:51 PM
You omit all the festival related animals purposely?

Like the valentine and thanksgiving ones? ID say its because they're treated as farm animals and not as pets

How about a hydra for Lady G?

BriarAvenue
01-19-14, 03:52 PM
And a boxer or bloodhound for the Baron.

BriarAvenue
01-19-14, 03:54 PM
Except for the bat, no bird so far.

dragoniakingdom
01-19-14, 07:54 PM
Lady Greselda - Crocodile or Alligator (I would never turn my back to her)

The Baron - Vulture (He is quite the scavenger)

Queenzod
01-19-14, 08:00 PM
Except for the bat, no bird so far.

Um, bats aren't birds. :)

BriarAvenue
01-19-14, 11:54 PM
Um, bats aren't birds. :)
Yes, they are mammals. There was a fable about the bat being caught.
He freed himself the first time by claiming to be a rat when the preyer was hunting for a bird.
He did it a second time by claiming to be a bird when the preyer was looking for a rodent.
But no luck for the third time, as his preyer was too hungry.

jaybay1147
01-20-14, 10:21 AM
There's one or two more.

Sir. Piggie

Purple Cow

etc.

Besides that good job. C:

CottageRose
01-20-14, 12:07 PM
I always consider the Purple Cow to be Ivy's, since it took such a shine to her. In my kingdom, that cow is always hanging out around Ivy's tree house. However, I cannot remember who Sir Pigglesworth belongs to ... is it us?

CottageRose
01-20-14, 12:10 PM
A fat cat or fox suits her better!
Ohhhh, I like this idea...either one would be perfect. :)

maguar
01-20-14, 03:17 PM
I think sir piggles belongs to the ruler as that's basically who the baron gave it to.

Greselda gets these fearsome scowls. Maybe her pet should be a basilisk as there looks can turn people to stone?

Aggwynn
01-21-14, 11:54 AM
I love this thread =)

AuntyRose32
01-21-14, 12:20 PM
Maybe her pet should be a basilisk as their looks can turn people to stone?

Oh I like this idea.

What about an aye-aye. They have a witch like middle finger! They are believed to be harbingers of death, which of course is just superstition but they look fierce...I love them. I think one of these following Greselda around would be kinda creepy but fun:cool:

rosym47
01-21-14, 01:24 PM
I like the idea of a wolf because it would match the look on Griselda's face. Perhaps a wolf that walks round and when it meets Griselda we get a drop of something useful. This meeting would be random and would bring an element if surprise rather than a timed event. The wolf could live anywhere but might have a preference for a cave. Perhaps the knights would have to fetch the wolf on an adventure and then we would have to forge a magic collar to make sure the wolf didn't eat the chickens.

A gryphon would be good too I had to look one up and attach a picture but I think it's a bit scary.

Petasos
01-21-14, 01:26 PM
Wolf is too good for her. It should be a snake, that would fit her personality, or a crow would work too.

A frog would be a cool idea as well. You could have a quest line to return it to whomever it was before she turned him/her into a frog.

Dabag
01-21-14, 06:06 PM
Sir Piggy
Bought this item finding pig from the Baron for 3 rare Golden Items and after the big mess he made at the Barons, was not having him in the Castle.
Purple Cow
Ivy called it the Stalker Cow and became quite paranoid, so I do not think of it as a pet.

Caught an itinerant painter wandering through the Kingdom and asked for a few portraits.

These are hanging in the Stables

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/CS%20Menus/Nature%20Listings/csanimals-Copy.jpg

And these are hanging in the Castle as favored pets

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/Castle%20Story%20Pets/Alicorn1.jpg http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/Castle%20Story%20Pets/LittleManty1-Copy.jpg [IMG]
[IMG]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/Castle%20Story%20Pets/Apolly1.jpg

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/CS%20december%202012%20update/Castle%20Story%20Pets/MAX1-Copy.jpg

PS: I would not worry about the looks of any new pet. Teamlava will make cute, to fit in with the others.