PDA

View Full Version : Toggle collection indicator

cloudsail
01-19-14, 10:37 AM
There are lots of flowers and animals that I would like to place around my kingdom for decoration purposes only, because I don't need the resources that they drop. But the collection indicators that appear above are too annoying for me to do so. I would like the ability to toggle whether or not I want to collect from them, so that when I just want to use something as decoration the collection indicator doesn't appear.

SapphireStar1
02-07-14, 07:51 AM
I totally agree with this. I would love to display a lot of the pretty flowers, but I often do not because the collection indicator is really annoying. It's especially annoying if you accidentally tap on one of them and waste energy when you didn't want to collect.

MiniLaura
02-07-14, 08:10 AM
It's especially annoying if you accidentally tap on one of them and waste energy when you didn't want to collect.

I don't have a solution for the annoying indicators, but I DO have a solution for accidentally tapping!

If you accidentally tap something, quickly tap on an empty plot. Do it before you character gets to the thing you accidentally tapped. Tapping on the plot will pull up the planting menu and stop whatever your character is doing. I always leave at least one empty plot for this purpose.

ciarjen
02-07-14, 09:29 AM
I don't have a solution for the annoying indicators, but I DO have a solution for accidentally tapping!

If you accidentally tap something, quickly tap on an empty plot. Do it before you character gets to the thing you accidentally tapped. Tapping on the plot will pull up the planting menu and stop whatever your character is doing. I always leave at least one empty plot for this purpose.

I tap on "edit".

ciarjen
02-07-14, 09:31 AM
There are lots of flowers and animals that I would like to place around my kingdom for decoration purposes only, because I don't need the resources that they drop. But the collection indicators that appear above are too annoying for me to do so. I would like the ability to toggle whether or not I want to collect from them, so that when I just want to use something as decoration the collection indicator doesn't appear.

I agree, it would be great if we could have a view of our kingdoms like our neighbours see.

My kingdom always looks cluttered because of the indicators and there is never enough energy to clear them all.

maguar
02-07-14, 03:46 PM
If you're just wanting to see how it looks without being able to do anything you can either go into edit mode or use the camera option in the menu. Then when you want to do something exit out of those views.

LadyLolepere
03-02-14, 12:44 PM
I agree, there have been plenty of times that I have been harvesting coins then realized I needed water instead. I just hit the edit mode and my Avatar stops dead in her tracks.

tintedshadow
03-04-14, 08:17 AM
I usually tap an expansion sign, although for people who have none left that wouldn't work!

The collection indicators do annoy me aswell, mostly over the flowers because I mainly use them as decoration.