PDA

View Full Version : facebook connect

micha080608
01-19-14, 08:52 AM
hi i habe a question. i cant connect fruit splash mania to my facebook account. i click on the connect button but nothing happens.
thanks for helping

PikaSquirrel
01-20-14, 11:07 AM
If you are using an Apple device and see a blank white page when attempting to connect to Facebook, please check your device settings for your Safari browser. Make sure the "Javascript" option is ON under the Safari settings. You can find this option by visiting your "Device Settings > Safari > Javascript > Turn ON". This will ensure that the game connects with Facebook properly.

After you have turned this option on, please force close your game then reopen the game and connect to Facebook. Please let us know if you still have trouble connecting to Facebook.

micha080608
01-21-14, 03:24 PM
Hi

thank you for the tipps. but still have the same problem :-(

PikaSquirrel
01-24-14, 12:34 PM
Are you able to connect to Facebook on any other games?

micha080608
01-25-14, 04:23 PM
yes I am connected on facebook with 5 other games without any problem.. just the fruit splash mania Wont connect to facebook 12129 i hope you can open the picture to see what the page looks like after i clicked on the connect button

maley2304
02-06-14, 03:30 PM
Hi i have the same problem.

It seems that the problem lies under ios7. on ios6 there was no problem. Have you solved your problem. the way storm8 tells you, doesn?t work with me either.

Please storm8, help us

altitude12
05-22-14, 09:19 AM
Yes I am connected to Facebook with all games except this one

PikaSquirrel
05-22-14, 02:47 PM
This is a known issue in some of our games. When you see the white screen, how long are you letting it load. It may take a while to finish connecting sometimes.

If you are still having trouble connecting please go to your Facebook on a computer (not the mobile version) and go to Settings > Apps and see if you could find Fruit Splash Mania in the list of Apps. If it is there, click the "X" next to Edit at the right side and remove the game from the account completely. Then try connecting again.