PDA

View Full Version : TRUTHFUL instructions/documentation?

trofeolover
01-19-14, 07:16 AM
I'm sorry, could someone please direct me to the FULL, TRUTHFUL instructions/documentation that should be provided with software? I'm talking about the instructions for the game that tell you NICE things like you can only send/receive 3 gifts from neighbors daily. I tried clicking the Help/FAQ button in the game, but it conveniently omits the part about the 3-gift limit. Is that purposeful deception? I'd like to know where the instructions or documentation are that tell ALL about the game in an honest manner. I WILL NOT be playing your other games, no matter how often you harass me, and I WILL NOT be spending any of my real money on TL. Your move.

ID: TrofeoLover

kooky panda
01-19-14, 09:44 AM
The FAQ has most information listed, and you can come to forum to ask additional questions and find out additional information .
The suggestion to add this information about the gifting has been passed on.
You can play the games for free and you do not have spend money to advance in the game.

Promotional goals are offered for limited times. You do not have to complete these goals to advance in the game or get future goals down the line.