PDA

View Full Version : Can I replay a conversation from a finished case?

Rhindar
01-18-14, 07:58 PM
The game hiccuped in the final dialogue of case 5, and when it un-froze, I was back at the home screen, with the case solved. No problem from an advancement perspective, but...I actually want to know what happened! If I tap on the check mark now, all I get is the short on-screen summary, without an option to replay the dialogue. When you're within a dialogue, there's a "replay" button, but not after it's finished! Am I missing something? Thanks.

FrozenTurtle
01-21-14, 11:39 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! This is something that's been requested and we've forwarded it to the game team for consideration. :)

iSleuth
02-10-14, 03:05 PM
The game hiccuped in the final dialogue of case 5, and when it un-froze, I was back at the home screen, with the case solved. No problem from an advancement perspective, but...I actually want to know what happened! If I tap on the check mark now, all I get is the short on-screen summary, without an option to replay the dialogue. When you're within a dialogue, there's a "replay" button, but not after it's finished! Am I missing something? Thanks.

I second this. I missed one scene when I accidentally tapped Skip All, and there were times I wanted to replay the dialogs to share with someone else.