PDA

View Full Version : Low level bug

redrockstar
01-18-14, 10:12 AM
This happens quite a lot but it seems to be happening more frequently since the patch. There is a glitch where every opponent offers 0 crowns, very little loot, and is a way lower level than what I should be getting. This happens often for myself and my alliance members so it's not just me. Very annoying. It lasts about a half hour usually. Can they fix this?

meyoume
01-18-14, 10:19 AM
This is the problems I have been talking about for months. Be nice if they fixed this

CuddlyDragon
01-18-14, 06:50 PM
Hi!

Can you please try reinstalling the game to see if that helps? Please let me know.

MeisterLampee
01-19-14, 06:13 AM
We all have this phenomenon. Either you get matched to a TOP50 base or you get a base with no loot and crowns. I have no idea what exactly the reason is for that. Maybe they reboot servers, or a routine. Most of the times it only lasts 5-15 minutes.

I do not think that reinstalling the game. The problem is not the device. The problem is the matching. :-)

redrockstar
01-20-14, 03:41 PM
Reinstalling doesn't work; the bug typical goes away after a short period of time. I can't believe you guys haven't done something about this sooner as it's being going on for months.

TrotUA
01-23-14, 06:37 PM
Really storm8? Don't tell me you aren't aware this has been part of the game since at least when I started playing in September. Here's an old post about and there's plenty of other threads with comments about this

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60431-no-crowns-available-for-me

I always thought this was part of the game on purpose. For most of the day you are presented with targets that have crowns but often don't have much loot. So a few times a day for around an hour or so (random times) the game opens up the available targets to include low crown targets that offer 0 crowns but a lot of these lower accounts have plenty of loot and easy defence to beat. This gives a chance for high crown people to hunt for loot instead of crowns during these period a few times a day. It also still shows some crown targets, but usually unbeatable top 50 accounts for some reason.

I can say I rely on these targets coming up to earn loot because most of the 10-30 crown targets are active players who spend their loot and don't even have enough loot to replace the army I'm using. So I attack the baby accounts during these brief time periods each day to fill up on stones and coin