PDA

View Full Version : Clear 15 stumps in Level 24???

erxi9
01-18-14, 04:13 AM
I got goals for lv 24, which is to clear 15 stumps.
But lv 24 gives me only 10?11? stumps.
So what do I do?

bobbyrae
01-18-14, 05:08 AM
Keep playimg until you clear 15 stumps.

maguar
01-18-14, 03:55 PM
There are some levels that scroll down as you clear the obstacles. There might be more stumps then you can see yet.

CuddlyDragon
01-18-14, 05:56 PM
Hi!

This should now say "10 stumps" instead of 15. :)

erxi9
01-19-14, 11:34 PM
maybe I wasnt clear enough... :rolleyes: Lv 24 is not scroll-down stage.
just checked and it's 10 now! Of course I completed the goal:)
Thank all of u for ur answers and correcting an error.

Phaedrakiki
01-20-14, 10:28 PM
Hi erxi9, you were plenty clear, lol! Sure, a screenshot or detailed description of the level might've helped others to answer more easily. OR, they could just look at the level on their own device before answering, lol! ;)

Just kidding...I'm guessing they must've made some changes to this level (after creating the challenges--then they forgot to change the challenge.) Just a guess, though... :D

maguar
01-21-14, 04:30 AM
... OR, they could just look at the level on their own device before answering, lol! ;)

Just kidding...I'm guessing they must've made some changes to this level (after creating the challenges--then they forgot to change the challenge.) Just a guess, though... :D

No changes to the level. I was just quickly going through all the threads and threw out a quick answer without checking my game. Sorry about that

Phaedrakiki
01-21-14, 12:35 PM
Maguar, I was just kidding! Always appreciate your help. In fact, your helpful tips totally "rescued" me in Jewel Mania last year! :)

maguar
01-21-14, 01:45 PM
Glad they helped :) when I eventually get holidays I should trawl through the different threads to get the pics and descriptions for the other obstacles and helpers and add them to that thread.

Phaedrakiki
01-22-14, 10:16 AM
It must've been a big undertaking! When Candy Mania came out, I thought about creating a thread like that (took lots of screenshots.) But I quickly realized how much work it was! [Besides, CM (& this game) has much better directions & examples than JM had. So it wasn't really necessary, anyway. These threads do the rest, covering things that aren't explained well enough (for everyone...)]
Must've taken you a while to do "JM Basics"...big job!
Thanks again! :)