PDA

View Full Version : Lady Finverra Statue-can not get

nana1037
01-17-14, 12:17 PM
Is anyone else having trouble getting Lady Finverra's Statue? I have the Queens Court and have been going to the ancient vault in adventures and I am not getting the statue and so I do not know what to do can anyone help?

PikaSquirrel
01-17-14, 05:29 PM
Keep trying :) The Lady Finverra Statue is not a 100% drop from the Queen's Court/King's Keep so it may take a few Adventures to the Ancient Vault.

Mylly2
01-17-14, 06:27 PM
I'm not sure if I've ever got this statue, I couldn't find an image, what does it look like?
Is it part of a goal?

MiniLaura
01-18-14, 08:18 AM
I'm not sure if I've ever got this statue, I couldn't find an image, what does it look like?
Is it part of a goal?
It is a part of the Faerie Respite.

maguar
01-18-14, 03:53 PM
It looks like this

Mylly2
01-19-14, 12:41 AM
Thank you MiniLaura and maguar, I haven't got up to that stage of the goal.

kkbry
01-25-14, 10:07 PM
It looks like this

Is there a bug b/c I've gone to the vault 12 times and no statue

Liloze
01-26-14, 12:33 PM
4th trip...still no statue...Someone said It might take few trips to the Ancient Vault, by Few how many it is meant?! 7 ...10 ...15 ??
And if it is a Goal to build a Respite ( building) then why is it not a 100 % drop ?!
Sounds illogical to me that TL would give a specific building goal, then after, hinder the players, by making them repeat the same process time and again.:confused::

Liloze
01-28-14, 11:12 AM
Keep trying :) The Lady Finverra Statue is not a 100% drop from the Queen's Court/King's Keep so it may take a few Adventures to the Ancient Vault.

Could you please then explain to me where is the Same fair and equal chances all players should have!?
Some got it from the first quest other still waiting after the 10th quest while me am on my 6th quest.

It is a "building" goal, shouldn't there be a limit to how many quest one should go on to get the darn statue?!
If it is not a 100% drop as you put it, it might take months and more than 20 before getting the statue!

As I said in another thread, it is becoming like lottery! :confused:

rulerofjennyville
10-22-15, 03:28 AM
I'm up to this point. What adventure are we supposed to go on to get it? Or does it matter which one? The only one specifically labled adventured is the one into the Ferel Lands.

meme1098
10-22-15, 06:37 AM
I'm up to this point. What adventure are we supposed to go on to get it? Or does it matter which one? The only one specifically labled adventured is the one into the Ferel Lands.

See Pikas post above