PDA

View Full Version : is the only way to get gems by purchasing them?

glitterbabies
01-17-14, 08:18 AM
In Dragon Story friends can gift you gold bars or you can have a gold giving dragon

In Fashion story you would get gems by moving up levels or achieving goals

I have yet to see this game give a gem so it made me wonder if there is no other way of obtaining gems other than buying them.

manu90ela
01-17-14, 08:43 AM
There are sometimes goals that give you gems. In the beginning for example I remember there was a goal chain with the market place. You had two or three days to gather certain materials like 99 eggs or milk and you got 3 gems for it. bit there weren't really a lot of them. The best way to get gems (if you don't want to purchase them) is when you get goals to install other games and play them. If you do it, then you will get another goal which tells you to collect from a coin building. And the reward will be 30 gems. for some games you will get more goals to reach certain levels and after you did, you will get the goal to collect from a coin building again and the reward for that is 15 gems.
I got quite a few gems this way. :)

MiniLaura
01-17-14, 10:00 AM
You can get gems from adventures, Sir. Piggy, the purple cow, and dragons (I think). You can also trade goods for gems in the Exchange.